+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I submitted my application in June 2021.. still I am getting the same response on phone, no application in system yet. They submitted a follow up for their Sydney office to find my file.. and I received an email from them that “ you may have to re-submit the application”. I am so depressed and don’t know how to proceed now. Does anyone else faced the same situation in past and got the AOR??? I even can’t see my status id in my portal now. The view my submitted application button is disabled for me
You've got to be kidding me? So sorry to hear that omg.

Did you apply on paper? Please tell me you have evidence/receipts that you submitted it in June 2021? If you did, the best thing you can do I think is to ask them to prioritize it on the basis that you furnished evidence that the application was submitted during that month.

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
You've got to be kidding me? So sorry to hear that omg.

Did you apply on paper? Please tell me you have evidence/receipts that you submitted it in June 2021? If you did, the best thing you can do I think is to ask them to prioritize it on the basis that you furnished evidence that the application was submitted during that month.
I only have fee receipt and did not receive any email when I submitted. I emailed them back twice to ask for any kind of resolution or to give priority to my application but they didn’t reply. I am totally stuck over now and don’t know what to do

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I only have fee receipt and did not receive any email when I submitted. I emailed them back twice to ask for any kind of resolution or to give priority to my application but they didn’t reply. I am totally stuck over now and don’t know what to do
I'm confused. Did you apply on 1) Paper, or 2) Online PR portal?

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Online portal
Can you login your portal account and use F12 method to look up your caseId for the portal? Check document status there as well. Maybe tell them your caseId to help them locate your files in the database (It seems that IRCC uses Amazon web service to host this portal.)

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
Can you login your portal account and use F12 method to look up your caseId for the portal? Check document status there as well. Maybe tell them your caseId to help them locate your files in the database (It seems that IRCC uses Amazon web service to host this portal.)
I can’t use it because in my portal view submitted application button is disabled for me it was good till December but I can’t click on it now to go to my application and use that method

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I can’t use it because in my portal view submitted application button is disabled for me it was good till December but I can’t click on it now to go to my application and use that method
Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the "submitted application" button disabled for everyone, once the application is submitted?

As soon as I hit the submit button, IRCC sent me an AR email. You're saying you didn't even get that email??

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't the "submitted application" button disabled for everyone, once the application is submitted?

As soon as I hit the submit button, IRCC sent me an AR email. You're saying you didn't even get that email??
No I didn’t get that email, most of the April, May and June applicants didn’t get it. I am talking about view submitted application button that is under start new application, before reaching the tab where we can see date and application submitted

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
No I didn’t get that email, most of the April, May and June applicants didn’t get it. I am talking about view submitted application button that is under start new application, before reaching the tab where we can see date and application submitted
Ohhhh... okay gotcha.

I think the best thing you can do is show them any of the evidence you do have. Maybe it's worth even signing an affidavit declaring you submitted in June 2021, and you'd like IRCC to process it in that order.

Lesson for everyone here: Vimeo/tape/record the final moments when you submit your application!!!

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Actually, if you open F12 window before you login, and then after login, you can find "cases" under Network. (There could be multiple cases, look at every one of them). You don't need to click on "View my applications" to see F12 status.

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
Actually, if you open F12 window before you login, and then after login, you can find "cases" under Network. (There could be multiple cases, look at every one of them). You don't need to click on "View my applications" to see F12 status.
I did try this but there was not much info available for me.. I will try it again. Do you know after logging into my portal what do I need to check or click?

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
I did try this but there was not much info available for me.. I will try it again. Do you know after logging into my portal what do I need to check or click?
As the F12 window (network/ fetch) is open before login, after login, simply find cases in the F12 window. Nothing to click on the portal website. If nothing shows up in the F12 window, then it is likely that they lost your application. If you can find some information there, you can try to contact IRCC again with the information to help them locate your files in the Amazon web service server.

Lovepreet14

Feb 15, 2022
As the F12 window (network/ fetch) is open before login, after login, simply find cases in the F12 window. Nothing to click on the portal website. If nothing shows up in the F12 window, then it is likely that they lost your application. If you can find some information there, you can try to contact IRCC again with the information to help them locate your files in the Amazon web service server.
It shows no properties found. They must have deleted my file