+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi can anybody please let me know non-express pnp asked for employment or paystubs
They don't when you apply because the province has already done the work in assessing your employment.

Provided your PNP application is tied to an employer, IRCC may ask for a letter of employment, T4 and/or pay stubs during your Federal application process.

Akshit narang

Aug 11, 2019
so can you please let me know if i already gotAinp applied for federal but i haven’t received AOR YET and i changed my job from noc b to c . In that case what i have to do

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
so can you please let me know if i already gotAinp applied for federal but i haven’t received AOR YET and i changed my job from noc b to c . In that case what i have to do
You changed your NOC from B to C? Why?

From AINP website:

"If there are changes to the following information while IRCC is processing your permanent residence application, you must contact both the AAIP and IRCC:
  • address, email or phone number
  • family status
  • employment changes and new work permits
  • immigration status
  • use of representative"
You changing your job counts as "employment changes", so you must tell AINP immediately. They will assess if your Alberta Nomination Certificate can be maintained or needs to be revised, or withdrawn due to your change of job.

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
Actually, if you open F12 window before you login, and then after login, you can find "cases" under Network. (There could be multiple cases, look at every one of them). You don't need to click on "View my applications" to see F12 status.
Can you please tell me how to use the F12 trick as it will be 14 months for me as well and I did not get my AOR yet and I submitted my application in online portal non EE?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
It shows no properties found. They must have deleted my file
Have you tried the F12 before? Is it "no properties found" from the beginning or turned to "no properties found"? Anyway, I've seen on the internet that people can't even log in to their accounts anymore since around Dec last year (AR 2021 May or later) but got the AOR/FN in these months. But who knows what's really going on behind the scene since there is absolutely ZERO transparency from the IRCC (or even wore, minus transparency, since they've actively shut down the F12 "backdoor" lol). If it is indeed the worst case scenario, maybe you have to seek help from the court, along with many many others...since this is a country technically supposed to be ruled by law, isn't it? Well although the sad fact is the gov is supposed to be held accountable by the parliament but neither works functionally...anyway best wishes and good luck

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
PR card has arrived today.

My good people, my journey has come to an end good luck to everyone.

The full timeline is in my signature.
Congrats! Argh I'm still waiting on my temporary work permit. See my signature... it's taking so long that I'm going to re-enter Canada to try and activate it before my OWP expires.

WaheedM

Aug 11, 2022
App. Filed.......
04-10-2021
Doc's Request.
17-06-2022
Nomination.....
20-08-2021
AOR Received.
17-06-2022
Med's Done....
20-09-2021
Hi all - Is there any WhatsApp group or excel file that I could join, please?

My timeline:

AR: Oct 4, 2021
AOR & ADR= June 17, 2022
Upfront Medical
PAL: Aug 9, 2022

Also, what are portal emails 1 & 2?

Reactions: moscatojuices

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022

Ak4789

Dec 22, 2021
Hi anyone please let me know non express through pnp program, they check for employment or pay stubs again?

please let me know

Ak4789

Dec 22, 2021
Actually i was working at noc b job but the store i used to work is closed and now i am working different noc code job. But I already applied for pr under pnp stream , so I don’t know what to do.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Actually i was working at noc b job but the store i used to work is closed and now i am working different noc code job. But I already applied for pr under pnp stream , so I don’t know what to do.
did you notify your pnp and ircc that your status has been changed?

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023