+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kush2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hi. Have you both paid the fees yet ? If not. Then may be that's the reason. I submitted in April 2022. After raising one webform, i got response that the file has been received on the day i submitted it and also provided me with the temporary file no. However, they stated that I couldn't use the temporary file no. To attach my file with the account just yet. For that i have to wait until I get an AOR.
HOPE THIS CLEARS A DOUBT.
Sorry. By mistake I wrote April. I submitted in March 2022.

Desco

Jul 30, 2022
Hello, I recently got a nomination from SINP and filling the pnp non express entry application but my issue is that how do I fill and upload the IMM0008_04e form,its been proving difficult? Also, how do I validate IMM0008 Form on the online application

acmelchert

Jul 31, 2022
Hi guys,
If someone can help me, I'll be very thankful.
Regarding the docs to be sent digitally, do we need a certified copy for the docs in another language than English, or can we just send the original docs and the translations?

Tks.

A.

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
Hi. Have you both paid the fees yet ? If not. Then may be that's the reason. I submitted in April 2022. After raising one webform, i got response that the file has been received on the day i submitted it and also provided me with the temporary file no. However, they stated that I couldn't use the temporary file no. To attach my file with the account just yet. For that i have to wait until I get an AOR.
Yes I did pay the fees before submitting the file and it has now been 13 months and no AOR yet and I got the response for my webforms that they did not receive the application. I am so worried now
Yes I have paid the fees already but since 13 months I did not receive any update, no AOR yet. And on top of that IRCC said they did not receive my application. I am so worried!!

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Anyone with May 2021 AR who still doesn’t have the AOR? It been almost 14.5 months and I have never heard anything. Got the TFN by calling but nothing after.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Yes I did pay the fees before submitting the file and it has now been 13 months and no AOR yet and I got the response for my webforms that they did not receive the application. I am so worried now

Yes I have paid the fees already but since 13 months I did not receive any update, no AOR yet. And on top of that IRCC said they did not receive my application. I am so worried!!
poor people, I feel you. I'd guess most likely it's just bcz your files stuck btwn the PR application file system and the actual case processing system, hence the agents answering the phone calls & emails don't have the access to them thus the "file is not yet in the system", "did not receive my application " answers. It's just like many others before(and it's still the case for lots of people even now! How disg*sting that is!). And all of this nonsense it's bcz the st*pid and inc*mpetent system they designed has failed to upload the files to the case processing system. someone got the luck of being treated with manual intervention and got FN/AOR.

Last edited:

jaybuddhdev

Aug 2, 2022
I applied for Non EE PNP through online portal on 28th January 2022. I see few people from January getting AOR. Any recent updates on AOR?
Also I forgot to upload the checklist for my application, would that be an issue, or would I be given an ADR? I have my checklist filled and saved, can I raise a webform and upload it there?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I applied for Non EE PNP through online portal on 28th January 2022. I see few people from January getting AOR. Any recent updates on AOR?
Also I forgot to upload the checklist for my application, would that be an issue, or would I be given an ADR? I have my checklist filled and saved, can I raise a webform and upload it there?
I'm sure an immigration officer isn't going to roll on the floor and cry if you didn't send the checklist. They will NEVER accept additional documents from an applicant after an application has been submitted, so don't even bother. They'll make an ADR if they need something, so don't worry about it.