+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
I got my AOR today! :)
It is getting faster!
Great!!! Do you have the biometric already? How about Medical tests? I'm curious now about the process time for this last steps... I got my AOR last week and I'll do the biometric tomorrow Please post here any updates! I'll do the same!

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
That sucks!Did you contact IRCC and get any response?
I can't reach them by phone, they've even gone as far as to turn off the queuing for our kind of applications, the machine will only hang you up at the end. However It is indeed confirmed by the machine that the XEP number I've managed to get from the F12 Trick is valid. I'm planning to draft a webform to ask whether there is any error or message that I didn't receive due to any possible technical issue but won't hold out much hope for that.

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
The problem is, WHEN will the IRCC workers check your Online portal AGAIN and do the job they are supposed to do. Mine is status 13 "Supporting doc upload failed", and they failed that in 2022Apr15 (check the "updatedAt" line at the very bottom). AND nearly 2 MONTHs had passed, NOTHING happened! Just like lots of 2021Apr~Jun applications, they don't give a **** for the delay, God knows whether they ever have any plan to fix it!
What is the gcmsUploadStatus of your documents?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
What is the gcmsUploadStatus of your documents?
While most of the docs are "true" with gcmsResponse: "******(*some 9-digit numbers)", 3 docs' are "false" with gcms Response being "Document not existed on s3", and they are: imm5669e, imm5406e, and a file named with 24-digit random number&alphabets. I heard from my immigration agent that at the beginning when creating an application, you have to upload the pdf forms such as imm5669e and imm5406e; but then the IRCC switched to online form filling. I guess that's where the issues began.

How is yours? Similar?

Last edited:

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
the good news is: I heard someone with an application time of May 2021 have their id11("PRA upload fail") turned to 14("ready for check") today. while the bad news is: it's more like a lottery since no such reports for early April applicants (hopefully, "yet").

"lRCC: lottery & Refugee Creator Canada" I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maria Odette

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
While most of the docs are "true" with gcmsResponse: "******(*some 9-digit numbers)", 3 docs' are "false" with gcms Response being "Document not existed on s3", and they are: imm5669e, imm5406e, and a file named with 24-digit random number&alphabets. I heard from my immigration agent that at the beginning when creating an application, you have to upload the pdf forms such as imm5669e and imm5406e; but then the IRCC switched to online form filling. I guess that's where the issues began.
You did a nice research :) dont worry even if you have an issue they gonna give you AOR. you will just need re-submit it i guess.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
You did a nice research :) dont worry even if you have an issue they gonna give you AOR. you will just need re-submit it I guess.
No, I'm not so sure my friend. Those bureaucrats are not to be trusted. Have a read on this: CILA testifies to Canadian Parliament’s Immigration Standing Committee on how to improve application processing | Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association (CILA)

The IRCC is clearly not doing its job and had created massive chaos. I'd more than happy to re-submit but they didn't even notify me and God knows whether they are aware of this ridiculous issue that makes thousands suffer. It's more than likely that it is not "me" who needs to re-submit, bcz my files are likely still stuck in the application portal reservoir; it is "they" who need to figure out that the files need to be re-upload to the GCMS.

BTW it's almost been 13 Months since I applid, and my work permit it's about to expire. More people's are already expired without seeing the light of the issuing of the FN, without which we could not get a Bridge Open Work Permit, and our whole PNP/PR, legal status, health card or driver's license what not, are in grave jeopardy. Yet the Bureaucrats don't give a sh*t.

"Inland Refugee Creator Canada" I guess.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Maria Odette

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022

How is yours? Similar?
I was lucky(?) in that I applied later in the game, so all my documents are showing up as "true". I hope they sort this out for you!

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
No, I'm not so sure my friend. Those bureaucrats are not to be trusted. Have a read on this: CILA testifies to Canadian Parliament’s Immigration Standing Committee on how to improve application processing | Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association (CILA)

The IRCC is clearly not doing its job and had created massive chaos. I'd more than happy to re-submit but they didn't even notify me and God knows whether they are aware of this ridiculous issue that makes thousands suffer. It's more than likely that it is not "me" who needs to re-submit, bcz my files are likely still stuck in the application portal reservoir; it is "they" who need to figure out that the files need to be re-upload to the GCMS.

BTW it's almost been 13 Months since I applid, and my work permit it's about to expire. More people's are already expired without seeing the light of the issuing of the FN, without which we could not get a Bridge Open Work Permit, and our whole PNP/PR, legal status, health card or driver's license what not, are in grave jeopardy. Yet the Bureaucrats don't give a sh*t.

"Inland Refugee Creator Canada" I guess.
Yes, i understand you. Thats why i decided to forget about PR and focus on updating my work permit. .....

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
the good news is: I heard someone with an application time of May 2021 have their id11("PRA upload fail") turned to 14("ready for check") today. while the bad news is: it's more like a lottery since no such reports for early April applicants (hopefully, "yet").

"lRCC: lottery & Refugee Creator Canada" I guess.
Do you know how long it took for them to change from 11 to 14? If they remembered the date written in the "updated at" field.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Do you know how long it took for them to change from 11 to 14? If they remembered the date written in the "updated at" field.
unfortunately no, but their AR were 2021 May(03rd、11th、13th) so I'd guess the original "updatedAt" were sometime around 2022 Apr. Though it seems to be totally random, as mine is 2021 mid-May with id13 yet nothing happened, so do lots of AR@2021Apr

Last edited:

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
I also have “RPA upload fail” error, applied under Quebec Skilled Worker Program last year. Hope that’s not a big issue.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Great! Do you have the biometric already? I'm curious now about the process time for this last steps... I got my AOR last week and I'll do the bimoteric tomorrow Please post here any updates! I'll do the same!

As you can see in my signature I gave biometrics for a work permit, they picked that up.

for now they are asking for adr

what specifically I still don't know

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
Great!!! Do you have the biometric already? How about Medical tests? I'm curious now about the process time for this last steps... I got my AOR last week and I'll do the biometric tomorrow Please post here any updates! I'll do the same!
I dont need to do the biometric because it is valid for 10 years. I dont think i will need a medical as well because as far as i know, it ia valid for 5 years. Lets see. I will update if i got a request from IRCC.