+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

LouisVan

Jun 6, 2022
Does anyone know Why my online pnp application does not receive a TFN (temporary file number) ? I tried the trick "click F12 before you click 'view my applications' button", finding that my application status is "RPA Upload Fail" and uci is null. Most of my friends have a uci number displayed. Thank you in advance.

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
Does anyone know Why my online pnp application does not receive a TFN (temporary file number) ? I tried the trick "click F12 before you click 'view my applications' button", finding that my application status is "RPA Upload Fail" and uci is null. Most of my friends have a uci number displayed. Thank you in advance.
What is the status of your friends? Mine shows application number which will be a TFN and my status seems 14 ready for check. What does RPA Upload Fail means? Some documents upload failed?

Reactions: deeprkaur

XCUAY

Jun 6, 2022
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this site. I know due to COVID-19, if you gave your biometrics within the last 10 years, you don’t need to give your biometrics again. Are there any changes to this?
Thanks in advance!

LouisVan

Jun 6, 2022
What is the status of your friends? Mine shows application number which will be a TFN and my status seems 14 ready for check. What does RPA Upload Fail means? Some documents upload failed?
Hi, My application status is 11. I got an answer from a PNP online Whatsapp group saying that PRA is an automatic system that IRCC uses to transfer client data from the online portal to the GC portal. In my case, the IRCC officer will manually transfer my files. I'm not sure about this and quite concerned. If anyone knows something please help me here!

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hi, My application status is 11. I got an answer from a PNP online Whatsapp group saying that PRA is an automatic system that IRCC uses to transfer client data from the online portal to the GC portal. In my case, the IRCC officer will manually transfer my files. I'm not sure about this and quite concerned. If anyone knows something please help me here!
I think anyway, even if there is any problem, officer will give you AOR once they open your file, even if you have a mistake they gonna tell you and give AOR.

Ammu1234

Jan 27, 2022
Hi….!!! What is this 11 ..14….. number as applications status ? I didn’t understand..!!!! How can i get mine ? Can you please help me to find out what is my application status ? How can i check .???? Curious to know about it …. Thanks..!!!!

Reactions: rchen328

LouisVan

Jun 6, 2022
Hi….!!! What is this 11 ..14….. number as applications status ? I didn’t understand..!!!! How can i get mine ? Can you please help me to find out what is my application status ? How can i check .???? Curious to know about it …. Thanks..!!!!
click F12 before you click 'view my applications' button", then click network tab, finally click on "cases". you shall see your application details

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this site. I know due to COVID-19, if you gave your biometrics within the last 10 years, you don’t need to give your biometrics again. Are there any changes to this?
Thanks in advance!
Doesn't seem so - I actually asked IRCC about this 2 months ago (I had done BIO for my IEC visa) and they confirmed my BIO would be valid for my PNP. They did add a clause that the exemption stands until further notice, so I'd say just pay your BIO fee again just in case, because they will refund it in the end if you're exempt. Not worth cribbing over $85 or whatever it is for families.

AliMay

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi I have a question.

on the IMM 5669 it says do not abbreviate from question 7-12 (education and activity history) but my problem is the name of my spouse school is more than the max character allowed. What should I do?

XCUAY

Jun 6, 2022
Doesn't seem so - I actually asked IRCC about this 2 months ago (I had done BIO for my IEC visa) and they confirmed my BIO would be valid for my PNP. They did add a clause that the exemption stands until further notice, so I'd say just pay your BIO fee again just in case, because they will refund it in the end if you're exempt. Not worth cribbing over $85 or whatever it is for families.
Thank you so much! I hope they won't change this any time soon.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello, what about medicals? They had a policy until march 30th that any inland candidates dont need to pass medicals if they passed last 5 years. Do you know anything about it?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
The problem is, WHEN will the IRCC workers check your Online portal AGAIN and do the job they are supposed to do. Mine is status 13 "Supporting doc upload failed", and they failed that in 2022Apr15 (check the "updatedAt" line at the very bottom). AND nearly 2 MONTHs had passed, NOTHING happened! Just like lots of 2021Apr~Jun applications, they don't give a **** for the delay, God knows whether they ever have any plan to fix it!

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
I think anyway, even if there is any problem, officer will give you AOR once they open your file, even if you have a mistake they gonna tell you and give AOR.
Case officers, probably will. The problem is, those [workers] who are responsible for transferring our files and forms that are uploaded to the online portal("the reservoir") to the GCMS ("the GC portal" or the actual "case processing file storage"), or [whoever in charge of this screw-up of the online application system], did NOT honor their duty and [didn't tell us any error that already occured] nor give the AOR(which they can't)! Case officers(who is actually in charge of reviewing the case) can't even see the files bcz someone screwed up transferring the files to the system in which can be viewed by the [officers].

Last edited: