+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

peterpnp

Feb 13, 2022
click F12 before you click 'view my applications' button", then click network tab, finally click on "cases". you shall see your application details
Hi, in my PR application website, I can't even click "view" my application. May I know if there was any update to the system? I have submitted my application in 2021 Dec. Thanks everyone

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi, in my PR application website, I can't even click "view" my application. May I know if there was any update to the system? I have submitted my application in 2021 Dec. Thanks everyone
Yes that's right. That can't be clicked after sending the application. I think it's only viewable once after you get AOR.

Reactions: SCW and peterpnp

snerosh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
hey guys , what if you get aor if you are outside the country ? does that affect the processing time?

LouisVan

Jun 6, 2022
The problem is, WHEN will the IRCC workers check your Online portal AGAIN and do the job they are supposed to do. Mine is status 13 "Supporting doc upload failed", and they failed that in 2022Apr15 (check the "updatedAt" line at the very bottom). AND nearly 2 MONTHs had passed, NOTHING happened! Just like lots of 2021Apr~Jun applications, they don't give a **** for the delay, God knows whether they ever have any plan to fix it!
That sucks!Did you contact IRCC and get any response?

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
Lots of great news recently!!! Hope everyone can get their AOR asap and update here!!! God bless all of us!

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Got Aor today
Ar 25 aug ♥
Great! Do you have the biometric already? I'm curious now about the process time for this last steps... I got my AOR last week and I'll do the bimoteric tomorrow Please post here any updates! I'll do the same!