+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Gjhcf

May 1, 2022
I see people in doc file shared who applied in November received AOR. I applied in December but haven’t received any updates yet . I called ircc and they say file not on system..!!! What does that mean ? Any body knows about it ? I have every proof of applying and on my online portal it only says ‘ submitted’
I applied on 2nd November haven’t heard anything yet

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I see people in doc file shared who applied in November received AOR. I applied in December but haven’t received any updates yet . I called ircc and they say file not on system..!!! What does that mean ? Any body knows about it ? I have every proof of applying and on my online portal it only says ‘ submitted’
I would say that we should give it a little more time. IRCC is notorious for processing applications randomly rather than on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, the doc also shows that a bulk of the cases they are processing are from June/July 2021. It is just the odd application here and there that is under process from Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov. I too have an application; submitted on November 26 via the online portal. Let's keep watching and see how it goes.

Reactions: Ammu1234

Salla

Jun 1, 2022
A dependent applicant received their biometric letter before the principal applicant. Did this happen to anyone else?

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Could you please tell us Under which stream you applied?
BCPNP Non Express Entry, online application (new portal) - NOC A
AR - July 27, 21
AOR - May 31, 22
Biometric - June 20, 22 (To be done - I've booked for this day)

I was expecting the AOR for August, I'm so happy I got the AOR before I was expecting. This can be a hope for everyone. Let's see the NeXT step....

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Congratulations!
we can follow other people's timeline.and appreciate if post it your timeline, too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/htmlview#
BCPNP Non Express Entry, online application (new portal) - NOC A
AR - July 27, 21
AOR - May 31, 22
Biometric - June 20, 22 (To be done - I've booked for this day)

I was expecting the AOR for August, I'm so happy I got the AOR before I was expecting. This can be a hope for everyone. Let's see the NeXT step....

Bidel

Jun 2, 2022
Hi guys,

I got my BC nomination (BCPNP - International Graduate) and I'm filling out the forms on the Portal.

I read all this thread but I couldn't find someone with the same question, so here it goes in case you might help.

In the 1st form (IMM 0008), section Personal Details:

Current country of residence

What should I put on the these dates? When I got here in Canada or when my status as "Worker" began?
And regarding the "To", what should I put?

I don't have a "To" in my Visa because I'm with Maintained Status now since my PGWP expired and I applied for a Work Permit extension to have more time to receive the Nomination, which I did.

Thanks a lot.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys,

I got my BC nomination (BCPNP - International Graduate) and I'm filling out the forms on the Portal.

I read all this thread but I couldn't find someone with the same question, so here it goes in case you might help.

In the 1st form (IMM 0008), section Personal Details:

Current country of residence

What should I put on the these dates? When I got here in Canada or when my status as "Worker" began?
And regarding the "To", what should I put?

I don't have a "To" in my Visa because I'm with Maintained Status now since my PGWP expired and I applied for a Work Permit extension to have more time to receive the Nomination, which I did.

Thanks a lot.
From = the day you got/activated your work visa
To = in your case, the day your maintained status expires (this would be stated in one of your letters when you applied for a WP extension)