+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi, i applied the application in PR portal after receiving my AOS nomination, do i still need to send the documents in mail to Nova Scotia?. Please advise, thought that i don't need to send the information over email since its submitted on PR portal.
No you don't. Since you've already applied online, do not concurrently send a paper application as that will cause a nightmare and potentially slow your application as it will confuse IRCC.

Reactions: crazyfin

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hey guys!
Language exam expires in December this year. I’ll be getting a nomi from Manitoba soon.
Will I have to retake the test if I submit all the docs to feds in June/July?

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Hey guys!
Language exam expires in December this year. I’ll be getting a nomi from Manitoba soon.
Will I have to retake the test if I submit all the docs to feds in June/July?
once you receive the nomination, no need to worry about language expiry if you fall under NOC A ,B

Reactions: fridge03

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, i applied the application in PR portal after receiving my AOS nomination, do i still need to send the documents in mail to Nova Scotia?. Please advise, thought that i don't need to send the information over email since its submitted on PR portal.
Hello Shethuraman - As far as I know, if you have a certificate of nomination from a province for a non-express entry immigration pathway, you can apply using the Online PR Portal or you can send a paper application by mail. You do not have to do both.

Reactions: Miracle2018
May 9, 2022
Hi friends,
Should I fill any forms for my husband and son like IMM1344 or IMM5532 ( sponsoring forms) when I am applying for PR or is it enough just to answer yes to the question in IMM0008 asking if they are coming with me to Canada?
I appreciate your answers.