+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Thank you!

I'm doing the online application now. Is it okay that the forms don't have the validate barcode part like the instructions on the package?
To the best of my knowledge some of the forms like the Generic Application and Schedule A have been digitized (so you fill them in the portal itself, not the PDF) so there is no barcode validation required. But some forms you must still scan and upload - be sure to check if those specific forms have a validation component or not.

I also recommend recording a Loom video before hitting "submit" on your application - record a video of you going through every item on your checklist and every page of every form in your account in case they claim they didn't receive something when in fact you did upload it.

Last edited:

shethuraman

May 8, 2022
Good point. Has anyone in this forum applied via the PR Portal and received an AOR? Any info on application dates and AOR dates would be helpful.
Hi, i applied the application in PR portal after receiving my AOS nomination, do i still need to send the documents in mail to Nova Scotia?. Please advise, thought that i don't need to send the information over email since its submitted on PR portal.

shethuraman

May 8, 2022
Hi, i applied the application in PR portal after receiving my AOS nomination, do i still need to send the documents in mail to Nova Scotia?. Please advise, thought that i don't need to send the information over email since its submitted on PR portal.