+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Thank you for sharing.
I applied for BC PNP international post-graduate nomination just 2 weeks ago and waiting for my nomination now!
After receiving my nomination I will apply for non-express.

I had a question, After I receive my nomination, for applying for PR should we include any other document other than those forms in the checklist? like CV or work experience letters or bank statement
Read the checklist: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
Applied through Permanent Residence Portal (the new portal) on April 13, 2021.
Received AOR today (May 2, 2022).

Hopefully that can provide a beacon of hope to some. Feel free to ask me questions through here or direct messages.

Details: BC, Base nomination, Skills Immigration – Intl Post Graduation. Currently reside in Canada. Medical done on my own initiative in October 2021, never submitted the upfront form, appears to be passed today. BIL received today. Zero changes on status on the "new portal", only emails. There were three emails today, one containing BIL as attachment, one asking me to link the application, one providing what appears to be AOR as an email, but only contains the following sentence (alongside of course the usual general crap):

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/04/13.

Background check appears to be initiated today, showed on the "normal portal" (IRCC My Account). So does review of eligibility.
thx very much for your generous sharing!!
this really gives us lots of hope!
Wish you all the best and success!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Applied through Permanent Residence Portal (the new portal) on April 13, 2021.
Received AOR today (May 2, 2022).

Hopefully that can provide a beacon of hope to some. Feel free to ask me questions through here or direct messages.

Details: BC, Base nomination, Skills Immigration – Intl Post Graduation. Currently reside in Canada. Medical done on my own initiative in October 2021, never submitted the upfront form, appears to be passed today. BIL received today. Zero changes on status on the "new portal", only emails. There were three emails today, one containing BIL as attachment, one asking me to link the application, one providing what appears to be AOR as an email, but only contains the following sentence (alongside of course the usual general crap):

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/04/13.

Background check appears to be initiated today, showed on the "normal portal" (IRCC My Account). So does review of eligibility.
Congratulations! This is great news for the rest of us who used the PR Portal to apply for PR. Thank you for sharing and please do share your updates as they happen. Best wishes.

Reactions: lukeortolani

Stong

May 3, 2022
Hello,
I am confused about my PNP. It says You must apply using a paper application form on my Confirmation of Nomination.
I am not sure if I can use the online portal for PNP Non-Express Entry launched last year or i have to do paper based application through mail?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello,
I am confused about my PNP. It says You must apply using a paper application form on my Confirmation of Nomination.
I am not sure if I can use the online portal for PNP Non-Express Entry launched last year or i have to do paper based application through mail?
Yes you can - you can apply through paper or online, it is up to you, it is the exact same thing and clearly stated on the PNP page. I'd recommend doing online as it's cheaper, quicker (in that you don't have to wait for the courier to deliver etc.), and is has more checks and balances to make sure you don't miss a key form or signature.

Reactions: Miracle2018 and SCW

Gjhcf

May 1, 2022
Hey, I am not able to see my application in submitted application in online portal. Is it with me or some glitch

Last edited: