+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
But here it says that the times are the same
https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/ircc-updates-processing-times-tool-to-provide-more-accurate-information-0324031.html/amp

Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP): 27 months
Non-Express Entry aligned PNP: 27 months
Yes, you are right about the updated processing time stats. However, we must keep in mind that the lengthy processing time period for EE applications is a post-COVID issue. If you look at the IRCC service standards (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/service-declaration/service-standards.html) you will see what they aspire to do and how they have met their targets.
I do not want to generalize, but anecdotal evidence suggests that recent applicants in the CEC stream (before they stopped the rounds of invitations) received their PR within six months of submitting their complete applications. What this suggests is that it is the older EE applications that are driving up the processing times for EE categories.

Last edited:

mary2022

Mar 24, 2022
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application on March through online portal. It seems processing time is getting longer again 27 months. If anyone knows if it might be better to link my online portal to my secure IRCC account?
Please help me with this question. Thank you!

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Hi Guys,

I submitted my application on March through online portal. It seems processing time is getting longer again 27 months. If anyone knows if it might be better to link my online portal to my secure IRCC account?
Please help me with this question. Thank you!
Are you outland? From what people are saying it seems like they are prioritizing inland applicants

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
It looks like Paper base is faster than applying in new Online Portal to receive AOR, I have seen lots of people who applied paper base last April, May 2021 receiving their AOR.

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
It looks like Paper base is faster than applying in new Online Portal to receive AOR, I have seen lots of people who applied paper base last April, May 2021 receiving their AOR.
Good point. Has anyone in this forum applied via the PR Portal and received an AOR? Any info on application dates and AOR dates would be helpful.

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
That is not good. Isn't the purpose of launching online portal is to reduce the processing time? I applied end of August. When will I get my AOR???????:(

mary2022

Mar 24, 2022
That is not good. Isn't the purpose of launching online portal is to reduce the processing time? I applied end of August. When will I get my AOR???????:(
I thought it might take shorter time if I submit my application through online portal. that's why I submitted my application:(

mary2022

Mar 24, 2022
Please help!
I have not received AOR yet. Anyone knows if I can link my online residence portal to my GCkey IRCC account without receiving AOR
PNP submitted through online permanent residence portal

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Please help!
I have not received AOR yet. Anyone knows if I can link my online residence portal to my GCkey IRCC account without receiving AOR
You've already made several posts about not receiving your AOR, kindly take the time to read other threads in the forum. There are plenty of people in the same boat, and you DON'T just get to "skip the queue" as you're inferring just because you applied online. In general, IRCC processes applications in the order in which they come with the exception of Ukrainians and Afghans regardless of paper or online. Most people are waiting 11-13 months for AOR, and up to 15 months.

You've submitted your application, now just wait.

mary2022

Mar 24, 2022
You've already made several posts about not receiving your AOR, kindly take the time to read other threads in the forum. There are plenty of people in the same boat, and you DON'T just get to "skip the queue" as you're inferring just because you applied online. In general, IRCC processes applications in the order in which they come with the exception of Ukrainians and Afghans regardless of paper or online. Most people are waiting 11-13 months for AOR, and up to 15 months.

You've submitted your application, now just wait.
Thank you for your answer.
Sorry, but my question has not been answered yet.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Please help!

No.
There is your answer