+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Rahul02

Jul 23, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
I received a nomination from the MPNP - Non-Express Entry. The email I received for the nomination states that I have to submit a valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result in my PR application.
in the PR portal, there is a document checklist (IMM5690e), under Item 12-Proof of Language Proficiency it says that "Since July 1, 2012, most applicants to Provincial/Territorial Nominee classes in semi or low-skilled professions that fall under National Occupation Classification (NOC) TEER 4 and 5 are required to complete a language proficiency test".
Since my NOC code is 21200, which is TEER 2 occupations, I wonder if I still need to submit a language test result. Is there anyone who uploaded an explanation letter stating that I am exempt from taking the language test and that the application has been processed?
Write a statement like you are in this teer and since it does not fall under teer 4 and 5 , you are not required to provide a language test. Try to add the MPNP link which saying the same. My friends added it and it was accepted.

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
I'm sorry. New to using a forum so maybe not right place to ask this. Does anyone know if Alberta Rural Renewal Stream is part of PNP? I submitted an application for PR through that stream and everything seemed to work but then 2 days later I received an email saying my $500.00 fee had been refunded. No other explanation. When I login to AAIP site it still shows my application as submitted. If I am asking in the right place, does anyone know why this may have happened? Thank you.
Hi. Alberta is refunding the PNP fee paid to Ukrainian applicants.

masoudpr

Mar 28, 2024
Hi everyone,
Have you ever heard of 'non routine'?
I have been following this thread for a long time as I was waiting for a decision on my PR, after 12 month since submission I contacted an MP and through them followed up my PR application status, MP office informed me than Medical, Criminality and eligibility is passed, and my case is in security, but they also told me that IRCC agent told them that this application has been deemed 'non routine'!

Is anyone here has heard 'non routine' before for PR applications? I search the internet and found some cases related to citizenship cases but not PRs.

That is impacting my mental health so much I am not sure how long I should wait for my decision on the application, MP told me to wait 9 weeks and reach out to them to follow up again, but at the same time because it is considered 'non routine' and the timeline is not clear they suggested me to seek help from an immigration lawyer.

Please help, let me know if anyone experience this?

alberto84

Jul 28, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2023
Nomination.....
15-12-2023
Hi folks.

How long does it take to receive AOR? I submitted it through non-express entry portal on January 18/2024. Still waiting.

upasikpatla

Apr 4, 2023
Hi everyone,
I have been following this thread for a long time as I was waiting for a decision on my PR, after 12 month since submission I contacted an MP and through them followed up my PR application status, MP office informed me than Medical, Criminality and eligibility is passed, and my case is in security, but they also told me that IRCC agent told them that this application has been deemed 'non routine'!

Is anyone here has heard 'non routine' before for PR applications? I search the internet and found some cases related to citizenship cases but not PRs.

That is impacting my mental health so much I am not sure how long I should wait for my decision on the application, MP told me to wait 9 weeks and reach out to them to follow up again, but at the same time because it is considered 'non routine' and the timeline is not clear they suggested me to seek help from an immigration lawyer.

Hi, I know few other people in same situation as you. Do you know your VO? Also, has the background check been completed for you on the tracker?

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi everyone,

Hi,
I am in a similar position with you. I applied in Jan 2023 and still waiting. Background check started in August 2023… Security has been pending since then.

Based on your timeline, it is possible that you are under security screening. When it comes to security related delays, I don’t think MP can do much to help you. Before you reach out to a lawyer, I think it would be good to get your GCMS notes if you haven’t done so.

The lawyer can help you with something called Writ of Mandamus which basically will force IRCC to make a decision (positive or negative). This is process has a few stages and pre-requisites to meet. They can advise you on how to proceed with this. I am planning to reach out to a lawyer to initiate this process soon, and I will update here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately non routine application takes forever to get processed. Looks like you are under comprehensive security check . This is done by third parties not by CIC . Security checks can take around 1 months to 2 years to get cleared. You should order your GCMS notes and see where you are stuck. When your application is non routine, processing time mentioned on CIC website doesn’t apply to you.

mr_sl

Mar 28, 2024
Hi everyone,

Hi, seems like I have similar case.

AR - March, 16 2023
AOR - April, 06 2023
ADR 1 - May, 02 2023
PAL - Sep, 01 2023
MP - Sep, 08 2023
ADR 2 - Oct, 16 2023 - CV
Medical extension - Jan, 24, 2024

Since then - complete silence. I ordered GCMS and CBSA notes a few times. Everything completed except security.

The due date of security check according to CBSA - April 06, 2024. I'm planning to order a fresh notes in couple weeks.

Nataly_

Sep 27, 2023
Hi, seems like I have similar case.

AR - March, 16 2023
AOR - April, 06 2023
ADR 1 - May, 02 2023
PAL - Sep, 01 2023
MP - Sep, 08 2023
ADR 2 - Oct, 16 2023 - CV
Medical extension - Jan, 24, 2024

Since then - complete silence. I ordered GCMS and CBSA notes a few times. Everything completed except security.

The due date of security check according to CBSA - April 06, 2024. I'm planning to order a fresh notes in couple weeks.
How you find out the due day for CBSA?