+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Mar 27, 2024
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I received a nomination from the MPNP - Non-Express Entry. The email I received for the nomination states that I have to submit a valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result in my PR application.
in the PR portal, there is a document checklist (IMM5690e), under Item 12-Proof of Language Proficiency it says that "Since July 1, 2012, most applicants to Provincial/Territorial Nominee classes in semi or low-skilled professions that fall under National Occupation Classification (NOC) TEER 4 and 5 are required to complete a language proficiency test".
Since my NOC code is 21200, which is TEER 2 occupations, I wonder if I still need to submit a language test result. Is there anyone who uploaded an explanation letter stating that I am exempt from taking the language test and that the application has been processed?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got an email to download my eCopr but my photo is still in review, is this normal?
Also, the eCOPR I downloaded does not show my photo on the IRCC copy that is not signed, is this also normal? Thanks guys
ECOPR doesn’t show your picture. It show basic information. Make sure all information is correct and one copy is signed by officer . Done worry about portal it will show like that even after you receive your PR card . You can link your PR card application in GC key now .

Reactions: XpressGirl
Mar 27, 2024
I'm sorry. New to using a forum so maybe not right place to ask this. Does anyone know if Alberta Rural Renewal Stream is part of PNP? I submitted an application for PR through that stream and everything seemed to work but then 2 days later I received an email saying my $500.00 fee had been refunded. No other explanation. When I login to AAIP site it still shows my application as submitted. If I am asking in the right place, does anyone know why this may have happened? Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I'm sorry. New to using a forum so maybe not right place to ask this. Does anyone know if Alberta Rural Renewal Stream is part of PNP? I submitted an application for PR through that stream and everything seemed to work but then 2 days later I received an email saying my $500.00 fee had been refunded. No other explanation. When I login to AAIP site it still shows my application as submitted. If I am asking in the right place, does anyone know why this may have happened? Thank you.
Maybe there is issue with your Credit card . Email PNP office and try to call your credit card company.

myaseenl

Sep 7, 2022
How are you everyone? I am trying to complete my OID SINP Application. Can anyone guide me how to fill the forms and how to gather the documents?

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
Big shout out to everyone in this thread and forum.;) I am almost at the end of my PR journey! This group provided a lot of support in so many ways. Thank you also Miss Bee for being a solid support in this thread. I have been a silent reader and rarely inquire but I do often respond and help as well, as a way to pay forward. Below is my timeline. It's been a rollercoaster since I got married after getting AOR and a lot of anxiety kicked in.. but all is well now.:) Wish everyone a success in their PR journey!

NB PNP - Employer Support (Non EE)

Submitted PR App:
April 1, 2023
AOR: May 1, 2023
Got Married: May 5, 2023
*Added Spouse - Submitted all necessary documents via webform.
*Paid Biometrics and PR Processing Fee for Spouse.
MR Req (Spouse): Oct 27, 2023
MR Passed (Spouse): Oct 28, 2023
PAL: Oct 27, 2023
Biometrics Completed
Medical Completed
Ghost Update:
Nov 27, 2023
ADR (Spouse's Updated IMM008): Dec 27, 2023
Eligibility: Recommended Pass (GCMS Notes: 01/05/024)
Background Check: Complete (IRCC Tracker: 02/23/2024)

COPR: March 8, 2024
Portal 1: March 22, 2024
Portal 2: March 24, 2024
eCOPR: March 27, 2024
PR Card: Waiting :D

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
ECOPR doesn’t show your picture. It show basic information. Make sure all information is correct and one copy is signed by officer . Done worry about portal it will show like that even after you receive your PR card . You can link your PR card application in GC key now .
Thank you!

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Congratulations
Big shout out to everyone in this thread and forum.;) I am almost at the end of my PR journey! This group provided a lot of support in so many ways. Thank you also Miss Bee for being a solid support in this thread. I have been a silent reader and rarely inquire but I do often respond and help as well, as a way to pay forward. Below is my timeline. It's been a rollercoaster since I got married after getting AOR and a lot of anxiety kicked in.. but all is well now.:) Wish everyone a success in their PR journey!

NB PNP - Employer Support (Non EE)

Submitted PR App:
April 1, 2023
AOR: May 1, 2023
Got Married: May 5, 2023
*Added Spouse - Submitted all necessary documents via webform.
*Paid Biometrics and PR Processing Fee for Spouse.
MR Req (Spouse): Oct 27, 2023
MR Passed (Spouse): Oct 28, 2023
PAL: Oct 27, 2023
Biometrics Completed
Medical Completed
Ghost Update:
Nov 27, 2023
ADR (Spouse's Updated IMM008): Dec 27, 2023
Eligibility: Recommended Pass (GCMS Notes: 01/05/024)
Background Check: Complete (IRCC Tracker: 02/23/2024)

COPR: March 8, 2024
Portal 1: March 22, 2024
Portal 2: March 24, 2024
eCOPR: March 27, 2024
PR Card: Waiting :D