+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Guys I received an email yesterday for sending my ADR materials on April and they sent me this:

Good Day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In response to your enquiry, the Schedule A and Police Certificate have been received and attached to your application.

Correspondence will be sent in due course.

Thank you

LP

Client Service Unit

Centralized Intake Office

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

has anyone received this message as well?!

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Guuuys I have a number appeared in the COPR details in the tracker! And all the field except for Eligibility turned to Completed.:p
I never got my PAL though... Can they issue a temporary COPR number before passing Eligibility?
The eligibility in my tracker still says not started, and I already received my eCoPR.

As for PAL, some get them and some don't.

Congrats! That eCoPR number is not temporary, that is your actual document number.

• Love
Reactions: SCW and holy_molly

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Guuuys I have a number appeared in the COPR details in the tracker! And all the field except for Eligibility turned to Completed.:p
I never got my PAL though... Can they issue a temporary COPR number before passing Eligibility?
congrats!!!
What is your timeline?!

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats! And you would not see that unless your Eligibility was completed.

Reactions: rcincanada2019