+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I got portal 1 today and replied to the email right away in 30 mins. How long will it take for portal 2????

Below is my timeline;

Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: 24th October 2022
Document Request: 2nd November 2022
PAL: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022
Portal 1: 29th May 2023

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I got portal 1 today and replied to the email right away in 30 mins. How long will it take for portal 2????

Below is my timeline;

No one knows. It's usually 1 - 3 days.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

Below is my timeline;

Congrats!

I got my Portal 2 the following day after I replied to Portal 1 email. But then, every case is as different as our DNA...

Reactions: SCW

1anupankit

May 30, 2023
I am applying for PR under AINP through Non Express Entry. I have received nomination from Alberta under AOS. Kindly confirm proof of income may be accepted from salary slip or proof of funds is required from bank.

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
You get two emails after you submit a webform:

1. Generic/Automated email:

'We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.'

2. Another email (used to be a month after webform submission) which will confirm like this:

'We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.'

It think it should not matter if they asked for ADR or not, because every time I sent a webform (even with no ADR), I got two emails.

Edit: They might also address the documents and enquiry separately as indicated on the email (second):
  • If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
  • If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.
Also note the 'inquiry' and 'enquiry' for a difference between automatic reply versus reply of someone "possibly with a British English background".
thank you so much for the details, it helps a lot. unfortunately, I haven't received any email after I sent renewed pp of my dependent to them.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
There are two dates on the tracker:
  • Updated - This changes when there is a change on your file or (from what I notice) when you call IRCC (Updates normally shows the next day).
  • Last logged in - Date when you last logged into the portal.
I use the tracker in along with GCKey, and ECAS as they all give a little more than any one of them individually.
The updates I normally consider ghost updates or relevant updates are from GCKEY. Whenever you see Application/Profile updated there, something major changed, either you passed your medicals, and ADR was requested, and ADR was received or your application was approved/rejected.
Checking ECAS (the next day) will usually tell you what happened, along with the application status (In Process, Decision Made).
Finally, the Application Status Tracker gives you other information on a few stages along with COPR numbers, which is a good indication that your application was approved.

Both ECAS and AST shows updates one day after the change occurred while GCKEY is normally updated the same day. - For example, lets say you passed all stages and is pretty much waiting for DM, you log into GCKEY and see Application/Profile Updated, you open your application and saw no change or updates. If you check the AST or ECAS the next day around noon, you will see the updates.
After a lot of trial and error, I have figured out the exact update time of the online tracker for at least myself and I assume it should be the same for everyone else. It updates everyday at 10 a.m. CST for me so adjust for your time zones and it should be the same. Given there is an update obviously.

stoopy

Sep 7, 2022
Hey everyone,

I have recently received my nomination and am now in the process of applying.
However, my IELTS results expired a few weeks before I received a nomination(it was valid at the moment of application though). Could someone please advise if I need to take another IELTS exam to apply for PR with my nomination?

Thanks in advance!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey everyone,

I have recently received my nomination and am now in the process of applying.
However, my IELTS results expired a few weeks before I received a nomination(it was valid at the moment of application though). Could someone please advise if I need to take another IELTS exam to apply for PR with my nomination?

Thanks in advance!
If your Job offer fall under category O, A and B , you don’t need one . Required only for C and D noc codes. If it’s express entry PNP , you are required one.

Reactions: stoopy

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Guys I have just figured out, after each phone call to IRCC, the tracker will show the last update on the day after the call.

mrcjw914

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Yes, I received PAL. The letter named as pre arrival services. It given the instruction for preparation of arrival and some links for pre-arrival services. Probably, inland applicant needs to know about some pre-arrival services. Actually, I am not sure about the reason. But, I am sure that other inland applicants got same letter as well,.
I also received PAL this morning.
I am inland applicant under Non ee AOS.
hope we get Portal soon

Reactions: Saif11

pratikg708

Feb 3, 2023
You are welcome. Have you been able to apply? If yes, were you ask for police clearance certificate and medical before submitting the application?.
Yes, they ask for a Police certificate and medical and I've submitted my PR application through an online portal.