new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My noc is 6341
Crs is 347
No job offer or ties in alberta
Will i get NOI?
Most people who are getting NOI with CRS less than 400 have either ties in Alerta or they are already in Alberta. You can try to increase your CRS above 400.

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Is anyone else surprised that so few people have been nominated so far? Seems to be way less than in previous years

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello Everyone. Can someone tell me my chances of getting NOI in Alberta.
I have a sibling in Alberta
My CRS score is 350 for now. Hoping to write another IELTS.
My NOC code is 4163, Business development representative.
I created a new EE profile after it expired this month of January.

I keep wondering why i dont get an invite from Alberta even when they go down as low as 350.
My CRS score last year was 374 until my husband's IELTS result expired and my CRS score went low.

Does my NOC require a CRS of 400 and above?
Pls someone who is familiar with Alberta PNP should help out. Thanks so much.
Did you receive NOI? or any response for 4163 noc? I have the same profile as yours just my crs in 418 with brother in Alberta. Do share your experience.

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Is anyone else surprised that so few people have been nominated so far? Seems to be way less than in previous years
True! They've only invited people with provincial ties and are hesitating for outlanders may be due to corona pandemic. We can only see a clearer picture once the dust settles

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
True! They've only invited people with provincial ties and are hesitating for outlanders may be due to corona pandemic. We can only see a clearer picture once the dust settles
I hope that happens more. I'm an inlander in alberta and have not been nominated yet. Kind of sucks to lose a few months of my one year visa to no work and being stuck inside. But even looking at the nominations this year the number of nominations in each draw is very low compared to earlier years. The good thing is of course that that means that they have a lot of invitations left open. Question is if they use them. Even before Corona really got going they didn't invite very many people

Geo_Rob

Sep 2, 2019
Hi all,

We have our application submitted at the moment, AINP, and it's now sitting at 100% completed. I logged in to check the status the other day and it now says that the application is taking longer to process than usual. I appreciate with the COVID 19 issues at present things will move slower. I was wondering if anyone else had been in a similar position, prior to COVID 19, and how long did they have to wait over and above the application being 100% completed?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
@Mike2019 Hi Mike, any idea for 6311

EE created on sep 23
Noc in Demand 6311
Crs 447
any wild guess when can I expect Alberta pnp or atleast how long it will take
You should checkout https://alis.alberta.ca/occinfo to see if food service supervisor is an occupation and demand and what are the employment outlook. You're chances of getting NOI is good if it is in high to medium demand with a good outlook.
As to when you can expect NOI, I can't say for certain but my guesses are probably within the third and forth quarter of the year - if you have no connection to the province - and if the still meet the requirements.
But with the current pandemic, nothing is certain.
Good luck.