+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

snowy8989

Feb 19, 2020
hi all, I received an NOI a month ago and I just saw it. I sent an email to them that I am interested in applying. do you think they would send the package?

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
hi all, I received an NOI a month ago and I just saw it. I sent an email to them that I am interested in applying. do you think they would send the package?
Yes. I replied to your other post. Just explain what happened and they should still send you EOI package to complete. They did for me (16 days between NOI and my response).

And I will repeat my previous note of caution to everyone waiting for NOI under AEES ... you will get NO automated notification of an update to your EE profile or a new message to read. AINP can also take at least 2 weeks to even publicize that they have held a draw (hence all the rumour and hearsay about a mystery Feb 2020 draw!). So you have to manually check in your EE profile.

Won’t help the anxious people in the forum though! I’ve found that checking my emails multiple times each day has not sped the arrival of the nomination that I’m hoping to hear about soon (now 12 days from File Number).

neer001

Aug 5, 2019
Yes. I replied to your other post. Just explain what happened and they should still send you EOI package to complete. They did for me (16 days between NOI and my response).

And I will repeat my previous note of caution to everyone waiting for NOI under AEES ... you will get NO automated notification of an update to your EE profile or a new message to read. AINP can also take at least 2 weeks to even publicize that they have held a draw (hence all the rumour and hearsay about a mystery Feb 2020 draw!). So you have to manually check in your EE profile.

Won’t help the anxious people in the forum though! I’ve found that checking my emails multiple times each day has not sped the arrival of the nomination that I’m hoping to hear about soon (now 12 days from File Number).
Where exactly in EE I have to see the nomination ?

ingoingoingo

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
3111 (CRS 1058)
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-02-2020
IELTS Request
30-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2020
LANDED..........
29-09-2020
Where exactly in EE I have to see the nomination ?
It’s not the nomination but a Notification of Interest. Some provinces with express entry aligned provincial nomination programs will identify potential applicants based on their profiles in the express entry pool (NOC, CRS, connections to the province etc). If that happens, you get a message in your profile. It’s under the “Messages about your Express Entry profile” section, with things like the welcome to express entry message etc. It will be called “Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter”.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
For those who are awaiting NOI from Alberta, as you have noticed, they aren't giving NOI as frequent as they did between the middle to the end of last year.

My take on this is, they will only continue as they did last year once they get the number of nominations they can issue for 2020. This number is set by the federal government.

My advice, stay in the pool and ensure you still meet the criteria for nomination as per their website.

Your chances are high if your NOC is in high demand. While I'm not expert in AINP, I strongly believe that when they start issuing NOI as frequent as last year, your NOC while be more important than your connection to Alberta.

Good luck future neighbors.

Reactions: RyanGiggs011

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
For those who are awaiting NOI from Alberta, as you have noticed, they aren't giving NOI as frequent as they did between the middle to the end of last year.

My take on this is, they will only continue as they did last year once they get the number of nominations they can issue for 2020. This number is set by the federal government.

My advice, stay in the pool and ensure you still meet the criteria for nomination as per their website.

Your chances are high if your NOC is in high demand. While I'm not expert in AINP, I strongly believe that when they start issuing NOI as frequent as last year, your NOC while be more important than your connection to Alberta.

Good luck future neighbors.
yeah, notice that last year. beginning of the year was like this year but then, towards the end, it was like boom. just pray it will be same this year. to be frank with you am only trying to max out my ielts for now and hoping that from April May, Alberta will kick off with fast NOI and nomination

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
yeah, notice that last year. beginning of the year was like this year but then, towards the end, it was like boom. just pray it will be same this year. to be frank with you am only trying to max out my ielts for now and hoping that from April May, Alberta will kick off with fast NOI and nomination
Good luck.

Melena

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys. Im going to submit an EE profile with 323 crs and noc 2282. Is there any chance for Alberta with no tie or job offer or....? Thanks alot for any answer