+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

ansh2309

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Can u please post the time-line? I mean when you created the profile? When you got the invitation? My crs score is 393 and my noc is 1241. Created the profile on 12 Dec 2019, when I can expect the invitation?
IF you have any education form there, or any blood relation or any job offer you will be having a better chances

Reactions: gnangia89

uerceg

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey guys. Sorry for just jumping in on page 120, was giving my best to find out about this in pages behind this one and also on other places, but no luck, so decided to try my luck in here.

I was reading a lot about provincial nomination program of Alberta, but failed to understand who is their target group for invitations when it comes to eligible professions in case applicant from Express Entry pool does not have valid job offer from Alberta. What I'm trying to find an answer to is: Are there any software engineers from Express Entry pool without valid Canadian job offer who were getting AINP invitation? Or does Alberta aim software engineers with AINP invitations at all?

Many thanks in advance for any kind of answer.

Cheers

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I received NOI letter on Friday ,I replied with my EE number and they replied on Monday confirming the letter . I am allowed to apply under Alberta Express Entry Stream, I am preparing my docs to mail to next week. My question is how long does the decision take?
Can you please give the specific date you got the NOI email from AB? This is to help determine if there was already a draw in February. Thanks

Guesskayar

Oct 11, 2018
Hi friends ,

My profile will be end of april 25th.İ am curious is this problem to have a NOİ from alberta ?
Cause of i have almost 2 months left before upgrade my profile ?

syedalirrizvi

Jan 20, 2020
My NOC is 2174 and created my profile 14 February 2020. Current score is 378. Is there any chance I can get nomination without any ties or job offer to Alberta.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Has anyone received an invitation for NOC 2262 (Engineering Inspector or Regulatory Officer)?

Also, would you guys know if AINP only takes primary NOC to determine who will be invited? Because my Primary NOC (2232, Mechanical Engineer) doesn’t seem to be in-demand, but my secondary NOC (2262) could possible be.