+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

aicpa

Mar 27, 2017
Hoping to see some positive news in Dec for noc 1111. Created profile on 20th November for my wife. Hope we all get through very soon. I have noc 2147 but need to reappear for IELTS in order to be eligible for tech draw.
Hi, has your wife got a noi with the noc code 1111? I'm still waiting for mine.

Manugavy

Oct 1, 2019
Hi, I’m new here. My EE application is refused as incomplete and Alberta refused to transfer nomination to my New EE profile. Please help what should I do ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi, I’m new here. My EE application is refused as incomplete and Alberta refused to transfer nomination to my New EE profile. Please help what should I do ?
Strange, did you make any changes to your profile after you received the NOI or was it expired ? Porbably you can share more details to see if any members here had similar experience & their course of action.

Manugavy

Oct 1, 2019
Strange, did you make any changes to your profile after you received the NOI or was it expired ? Porbably you can share more details to see if any members here had similar experience & their course of action.
My file was refused coz I didn’t include dependent child from previous marriage and letter states that I resubmit my application with dependent child as non accompanying. I got nomination from Alberta in October 2019 and added 600 points in EE. I’ve again created new EE profile with 431 score. But I’m still confused how can I get new NOI if my previous nomination certificate is still valid till April 2020. Please suggest

Onlyng

Oct 29, 2017
Hello Everyone. Can someone tell me my chances of getting NOI in Alberta.
I have a sibling in Alberta
My CRS score is 350 for now. Hoping to write another IELTS.
My NOC code is 4163, Business development representative.
I created a new EE profile after it expired this month of January.

I keep wondering why i dont get an invite from Alberta even when they go down as low as 350.
My CRS score last year was 374 until my husband's IELTS result expired and my CRS score went low.

Does my NOC require a CRS of 400 and above?
Pls someone who is familiar with Alberta PNP should help out. Thanks so much.

Reactions: syedalirrizvi