+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

aarif06pg

Oct 29, 2019
I haven't done my profile yet, I am still reviewing my ielts, and I need to hit clb 8 or 9 to make it into express entry pool because when I used the crs calculator it gives me only 308 with clb 8 maybe because of my age, I'm already 38 yrs old.
ohkay!! if you are 38, you must be experienced. Have you tried calculating points on the Saskatchewan points grid? if you have 68 or 69 points with CLB 8 then you have a bright chance...

maingos

Jun 28, 2015
ohkay!! if you are 38, you must be experienced. Have you tried calculating points on the Saskatchewan points grid? if you have 68 or 69 points with CLB 8 then you have a bright chance...
I have 15 yrs of experience in aviation company, 4 yrs as aircraft mechanic, 4 yrs as maintenance controller, and the rest is as Senior Operations Executive.
I don't have clab 8, I am still working on that.
Is transportation manager is in demand in Saskatchewan? The processing is still under EE?

Tamiswift

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hi everyone! Others may find this post unnecessarily lengthy; however, I find the need in my heart to share it with you. I’d just like to impart my experience ever since I joined this forum four months ago. My NOC is 3012, with CRS 430 and my timeline is as follows: (or shall I say was as follows)

05 March: NOI received
10 March: NOI accepted
11 March: Document Checklist and AINP Form 012 received
22 March: Documents couriered
27 March: Documents delivered and received (checked via DHL tracker)
03 April: File Number received
25 April: Employer was contacted via email
26 April: Nomination received
01 May: ITA received
20 June: Application submitted and Processing Fees paid
24 July: Application for PR was cancelled as incomplete

The process I underwent from receiving the NOI was fairly quick and I was extremely happy, until my application got cancelled as incomplete. It was due to the fact that one of my PCCs from my country of origin was incorrectly obtained. The rest of my PCCs from other foreign countries I’ve lived for more than six months were perfectly fine. When I received the email and the message in my account regarding the unfortunate news, I was completely shattered. Just as much as I wanted to be of help to those people who have queries and answer them to the best of my knowledge, I felt absolutely demotivated and didn’t go online for a month. However, I resubmitted my profile a day after my previous one got cancelled. In less than a month, I received NOI and just yesterday I sent my documents again to Alberta.

I’ve learned a lot from this experience but two of those made the biggest impact. Firstly, to always take time and be keen with every single document that needs to be submitted and make sure that it adheres as per requirement. Secondly, the waiting time can get us to be impatient and anxious. Others may get it sooner and some experience delays. But with hope and faith, we’ll get to where we are bound to be. :)
Thank you so much for this Post. I'm in a similar situation right now as my PR App was cancelled yesterday due to my PCC being ineligible. This post gives me so much hope that I can actually get AINP again and then move on to getting my PR. Thanks a million for sharing your story!

aarif06pg

Oct 29, 2019
I have 15 yrs of experience in aviation company, 4 yrs as aircraft mechanic, 4 yrs as maintenance controller, and the rest is as Senior Operations Executive.
I don't have clab 8, I am still working on that.
Is transportation manager is in demand in Saskatchewan? The processing is still under EE?

Yes 0731 is in demand

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Thank you so much for this Post. I'm in a similar situation right now as my PR App was cancelled yesterday due to my PCC being ineligible. This post gives me so much hope that I can actually get AINP again and then move on to getting my PR. Thanks a million for sharing your story!
Hi @Tamiswift,

I’m so sorry to hear that, what made it ineligible if I may ask. I do understand that it can be so disappointing, but hang in there as that was just one of the challenges that you’ve overcome

maingos

Jun 28, 2015
Yes 0731 is in demand
Thank you, the recent ainp is Jan. 9 and the minimum score who received NOI is around 350 and your CRS is 400+, how come that you cannot receive one? 'till now ainp did not disclose their occupation in demand, all of us still clueless.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
As I understand the PCC needs to be within 6 months for your current country of residence, however for all others it can be from the past. Why did they cancel your application? Just curious.