+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
He i emailed my case officer today but i haven't ask the status of my application i just asked about the additional explanation she asked for she received it or not in reply she said i received the information
Yes, but I don't have any excuse to email them since I haven't got any ADR. As per AINP seeking status update will delay the application.

Cherry .

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Yes, but I don't have any excuse to email them since I haven't got any ADR. As per AINP seeking status update will delay the application.[/QUOTE
How did u get to know this??? There is a option in their homepage to enquire about ainp file status.so we are not supposed to use that??

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
I received the ADR that's how i know my case officer i asked her i sent you email i didn't get the acknowledgement. She just replied i received the email

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi everybody in this string. Before moving to Alberta, you are welcome to know about the life here by watching some FREE short videos tailored for future new immigrants. Please see my signature below. You are welcome to ask me any questions. I'm located in Calgary right now. :) Enjoy!

Reactions: zee90999

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
I do not know of any option to enquire about file status. They mentioned in the FN email sent as follows:
'Please do not call or email to inquire about the status of your expression of interest as this will increase our processing times. You will be advised by email of any decisions on your expression of interest'

Also, read the last sentence under the Nomination certificate limits here: https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-processing-inventory.aspx

Reactions: Cherry .

Navjosan95

Jan 17, 2020
Hi all gents, I wanted to ask can i apply for NOI again if i have not received one first time? Would really appeticiate if someone can help.
Thanks

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hi everyone
Please clear my doubt....
After submission of online application for express entry our express entry profile needs to be active till decision is made or it does not matter if it gets expire?

Thanks in advance

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi all gents, I wanted to ask can i apply for NOI again if i have not received one first time? Would really appeticiate if someone can help.
Thanks
You got rejected? I also haven’t got the nomination. Received FN on 17 November 2019.

maingos

Jun 28, 2015
Hey All,

My NOC 0731 (Manager in Transportation)
CRS: 418
Profile created on 22nd October 2019
Brother In Calgary Alberta
Only showed interest in Alberta PNP

What do you guys think about chances on NOI?
Has anyone seen people getting NOI with this NOC?
How long can it take as per your experience?
any changes required in my profile to increase chances?

Thanks in Advance
Hello aarif06pg, we have desame noc ang also have siblings in canada, do u already received NOI? Please share ur time line.

maingos

Jun 28, 2015
Hello everyone, newbie here, just want to know if there is any chance of getting NOI for noc 0731 with siblings in alberta. Thanks in advance

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
It is strange that only AINP has not issued any NOI's yet this year. All other provinces have atleast held 1 draw. Does anyone have any insight on this or read any updates?

maingos

Jun 28, 2015
hey
not yet
whats your CRS?
Alberta hasn't conducted any draw since 5th Dec
I haven't done my profile yet, I am still reviewing my ielts, and I need to hit clb 8 or 9 to make it into express entry pool because when I used the crs calculator it gives me only 308 with clb 8 maybe because of my age, I'm already 38 yrs old.