+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Skaur1234

Aug 7, 2019
usually how much time does they take to send NOI, as applied on 18 September with crs 307 and NOC B 6311
Alberta randomly selects candidates from the pool. even if Alberta releases a draw of 300, still it's not definite that you will receive the NOI.

Liesta

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey guys can you please assist.

I need to know which NOC is better to apply for in hopes of getting NOI from Alberta. cook (6322) or food service supervisor (6311).
Please help me so I can create an express entry profile and hope to get noi. Thanks

Sunilcas

Jan 20, 2018
certainly, yes. AINP said to include the following info in ref. letter -
• education required
• skills and knowledge necessary for duties
• work experience required
I'm confused about the above. What, where and how should I put them in the letter? Everything else I have them in control
Same situation here,

Those who have received the ANIP nomination please help!! Did you'll include the above information in your reference letters?

Thanks

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Please help friends to answer this question for me.When Applying for express entry to receive NOI for Alberta.should I choose all the province or Only Alberta under this question -which province or territories consider living in???

Ofure1

Oct 4, 2019
Please help friends to answer this question for me.When Applying for express entry to receive NOI for Alberta.should I choose all the province or Only Alberta under this question -which province or territories consider living in???
I always advice to check all because you never know who’s going to contact you!

Reactions: dpinsent

koo

Aug 22, 2019
Same situation here,

Those who have received the ANIP nomination please help!! Did you'll include the above information in your reference letters?

Thanks
I got the nomination and I only mentioned my work responsibilities, working hours, income and the date that I have started working in the Ref letter.

Reactions: Sunilcas