+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
For the fear of making a mistake and your profile becoming ineligible (happened to a lot of people who didn't update their pof or tried to update something and profile became ineligible) and Alberta doesnt transfer NOI or nomination to new EE profile. Proceed as single till you get your nomination and ITA then raise CSE to IRCC to include spouse.

If you update now the amount of pof changes and it will affect your profile. Someone tried to update work experience years and profile became ineligible.

Better safe to add spouse after ITA.
What's your NOC and crs
NOC 1311, CRS score:410

rider0124

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys, I have few question:
1. Does sibling living in Alberta need to have a job and should show financial stability for me to get NOI?
2. Does sibling need to live in Alberta for certain period of time after which I can get NOI.

Basically I am living in Manitoba as permanent resident and planning to move to Alberta so that my brother gets NOI under express entry.

Grinch

Sep 30, 2019
Hello future fellow neighbours!

I got NOI, I just wanted to know is the process different between regulated and non regulated NOCs?
I got it two weeks ago and my noc is 2145 with 446 CRS score.
My noc is regulated, do I need a certificate or something from APEGA?

THANKS

Reactions: Bianca23

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Hey, How do i apply for Alberta PnP. I have created an EE profile (with "All provinces" as my choice)?
That's the only thing you can do.
Basically you can not 'apply' to AINP, they only select candidates from EE pool with preference and relevant NOC, which is still unpredictable.

lee.lee

Sep 23, 2019
Please HELP

My score at the moment is 376 and NOC 1311 - it will be 455 in November.

Can anyone please tell me if I get a chance to get caught in Alberta (EE) by the pool in the following months?

OR

Should I try to apply by paper?

Please help me.

Reactions: Bianca23

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Please HELP

My score at the moment is 376 and NOC 1311 - it will be 455 in November.

Can anyone please tell me if I get a chance to get caught in Alberta (EE) by the pool in the following months?

OR

Should I try to apply by paper?

Please help me.
u can not apply AINP under ee stream. They only select candidates from the pool under unclear terms.

If u have ties in AB (education/job), maybe you can apply AINP under other stream.

Reactions: lee.lee

lee.lee

Sep 23, 2019
u can not apply AINP under ee stream. They only select candidates from the pool under unclear terms.

If u have ties in AB (education/job), maybe you can apply AINP under other stream.
So, I am new here, sorry to ask. But if I will make a profile today, I can't be selected from them in there?

I do have ties with Alberta. Do you mean apply from "paper" under another stream?

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
So, I am new here, sorry to ask. But if I will make a profile today, I can't be selected from them in there?

I do have ties with Alberta. Do you mean apply from "paper" under another stream?
If u want ee stream of AINP, that is online and selected by AINP directly, no one knows their selection rules. You can create file in EE and select AB as preferred province, all you can do is wait for NOI.

for other AINP stream you can check the website, but I guess you may prefer AINP EE stream:

https://www.alberta.ca/ainp.aspx

Reactions: lee.lee

chris_n

Sep 3, 2019
EE profile creation: July 21 /19
CRS: 421
NOC: 2173
NOI received: July 23/19
NOI answer: July 24/19
Checklist received: July 25/19
Documents Sent: Aug 17/19
Documents reached: Aug 20/19
File number received: Sept 20/19
Nomination received: Sept 30/19

Got nominated today, good luck everyone!

Sandeep4137

Aug 26, 2019
EE profile creation: July 21 /19
CRS: 421
NOC: 2173
NOI received: July 23/19
NOI answer: July 24/19
Checklist received: July 25/19
Documents Sent: Aug 17/19
Documents reached: Aug 20/19
File number received: Sept 20/19
Nomination received: Sept 30/19

Got nominated today, good luck everyone!
Congrats
Did you got any call from them if yes what questions they ask you?