+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

GayanZx

Apr 4, 2010
Email address seems ok. But disclose something about your processing with Alberta. Why medical?
This medical request letter already taken more than 1 year old. But still I did not get any info from them. My Job offer also expired and again I was renewed last March 2019. Do you have any idea?

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
FSW outland, no ties. CRS 397 NOC 6235... hope to get NOI soon... anyone with same NOC also waiting for NOI?

I work in a private sector bank in India and my job involves 60 % of branch operation duties, client service and 40% of sales. Can I use Noc 6235 in my case?

Bianca23

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Everybody,
I received my nomination yesterday, here is my timeline:
NOI letter from Alberta 10 January
Accepted NOI 5 February
Received Documents 6 February
Documents Sent 7 February
File number 21st February
Interview Call 11 March ( it was only four questions they ask; date of birth, current address, what is my job and duties.)
Received Nomination 13 March
This thread was very helpful and I am very excited to get PR finally.
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.

Can you tell us if it took long to get the PPR after the AOR?

What was your timeline after the ITA?
I just received my ITA through AINP.

Reactions: khymiella

Gagandeep1

Jul 24, 2018
got my file number last aug 8 still no nomination.. Based on the thread here it takes two weeks to have the nomination after the file number received.. mine is going to one month. I’m just worried maybe they contact my previous employer in my country but they didnt reach. Do I need to email the ainp?
Have you got nomination?

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Apart from those that received NOI under NOC 0621 on April 15th has anyone else with this NOC 0621 receive NOI since then?

Please respond for research purposes. I constantly see NOC 1221 and 1241 as the most in demand even if their government website states transport truck drivers and Retail managers as number 1 and 2 in demand.

Reactions: maplemom

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi All, I received a notification of Interest from Alberta on 25 September 2019. But I missed updating my EE profile earlier regarding my marital status as I got married recently. What should I do now? Should I update my profile to married and in the meantime email my NOI letter and disclose it to them? I sincerely look forward to your valuable response?

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi, I received a notification of Interest from Alberta today (25 September 2019). But I missed updating my EE profile regarding my marital status as I got married recently. What should I do now? Should I update my profile to married and in the meantime email my NOI letter and disclose it to them? I sincerely look forward to your valuable response?
so if you apply without spouse that would make difference in CRS? Actually my Husband is primary applicant with NOC 1121 ( dont know if its in demand in alberta ),with CRS 360 ( With my information ). His sister is in alberta. so what would you suggest if he applies without spouse? would make any difference? Thanks

rider0124

Mar 20, 2018
Hi Guys, I have few question:
1. Does sibling living in Alberta need to have a job and should show financial stability for me to get NOI?
2. Does sibling need to live in Alberta for certain period of time after which I can get NOI.

Basically I am living in Manitoba as permanent resident and planning to move to Alberta so that my brother gets NOI under express entry.

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi All, I received a notification of Interest from Alberta on 25 September 2019. But I missed updating my EE profile earlier regarding my marital status as I got married recently. What should I do now? Should I update my profile to married and in the meantime email my NOI letter and disclose it to them? I sincerely look forward to your valuable response?
For the fear of making a mistake and your profile becoming ineligible (happened to a lot of people who didn't update their pof or tried to update something and profile became ineligible) and Alberta doesnt transfer NOI or nomination to new EE profile. Proceed as single till you get your nomination and ITA then raise CSE to IRCC to include spouse.

If you update now the amount of pof changes and it will affect your profile. Someone tried to update work experience years and profile became ineligible.

Better safe to add spouse after ITA.
What's your NOC and crs

koo

Aug 22, 2019
those who got file number on 13th Sep, did anyone receive nomination?

Last edited:

koo

Aug 22, 2019
Hi, I received a notification of Interest from Alberta today (25 September 2019). But I missed updating my EE profile regarding my marital status as I got married recently. What should I do now? Should I update my profile to married and in the meantime email my NOI letter and disclose it to them? I sincerely look forward to your valuable response?
could you please let us know your NOC...