+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
I got an NOI July 31st, working with agency on my documents and sending it this week.
I just have a few questions:
1. Is there a possibility of them rejecting the application and for what reasons would that happen? (being paranoid)
2. I am many time zones away, do they call everyone for the interview and what if you miss the call? What kind of questions they ask?
3. What is a file number?
Thanks and good luck everyone.

Raviraj

Jun 21, 2019
UPDATE

Hi, just received my file number. This wait was really precious....Now awaiting the nomination...Being Positive....[/QUOTE

Dear All,

I received my nomination today.

File number received- 18th July
Nomination received- 23rd August.

600 points added in my CRS.

Awaiting the Invitation to apply now.

Will keep you all posted.

One thing is being positive and not to lose patience.

All the best to all of you.

Regards,
Raviraj

santarosalina

Jun 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
I got an NOI July 31st, working with agency on my documents and sending it this week.
I just have a few questions:
1. Is there a possibility of them rejecting the application and for what reasons would that happen? (being paranoid)
2. I am many time zones away, do they call everyone for the interview and what if you miss the call? What kind of questions they ask?
3. What is a file number?
Thanks and good luck everyone.
1. There is such a possibility if you don't follow the checklist or if you can't prove some of the points you're claiming for (for example, the reference letter is incomplete).
2. I have recently received a call at midnight and missed it. So keep your phone switched on loud. But this could only happen after you receive a file number. More often they don't call but send e-mails so check your spam folder as well. Also the person who signed your reference letter may receive an e-mail or call.
3. File number means that your documents were checked for completeness and you're registered in AINP system. You'll get an e-mail with this number 1-2 months after they receive your package of documents.

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi everyone! Others may find this post unnecessarily lengthy; however, I find the need in my heart to share it with you. I’d just like to impart my experience ever since I joined this forum four months ago. My NOC is 3012, with CRS 430 and my timeline is as follows: (or shall I say was as follows)

05 March: NOI received
10 March: NOI accepted
11 March: Document Checklist and AINP Form 012 received
22 March: Documents couriered
27 March: Documents delivered and received (checked via DHL tracker)
03 April: File Number received
25 April: Employer was contacted via email
26 April: Nomination received
01 May: ITA received
20 June: Application submitted and Processing Fees paid
24 July: Application for PR was cancelled as incomplete

The process I underwent from receiving the NOI was fairly quick and I was extremely happy, until my application got cancelled as incomplete. It was due to the fact that one of my PCCs from my country of origin was incorrectly obtained. The rest of my PCCs from other foreign countries I’ve lived for more than six months were perfectly fine. When I received the email and the message in my account regarding the unfortunate news, I was completely shattered. Just as much as I wanted to be of help to those people who have queries and answer them to the best of my knowledge, I felt absolutely demotivated and didn’t go online for a month. However, I resubmitted my profile a day after my previous one got cancelled. In less than a month, I received NOI and just yesterday I sent my documents again to Alberta.

I’ve learned a lot from this experience but two of those made the biggest impact. Firstly, to always take time and be keen with every single document that needs to be submitted and make sure that it adheres as per requirement. Secondly, the waiting time can get us to be impatient and anxious. Others may get it sooner and some experience delays. But with hope and faith, we’ll get to where we are bound to be. :)
Wow! Thanks for sharing. Can't imagine how devastated you were at the cancellation. Glad you got your second chance. This time it will be favorable. Congrats

Amarachinnie

Jul 27, 2019
Hi everyone,
EE profile created: July 23, 2019
NOC: 1221 & 0421
CRS: 377
I intend rewriting the IELTS to aid boost my scores.

Any hope of getting NOI soon?

ehloimolino21

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Created EE: 17 june
NOI: 21 june
Accepted NOI : 21 june
Checklist : 24 june
Application sent : 9 july
Application dlivered : 10 July.
File number: no file number yet
Noc:6322
CRS: 426
I see some peopel who send there applications got already their file number. I don't know why i haven't yet got anything
do you have nomination already?

Cyrussh

Aug 28, 2019
2 May 2019----> notification of interest on CIC profile.
27 May 2019------> sent my doc.
27 July 2019----> confirmation of recieving my application.
15 August 2019------>requested additional doc.
28 August 2019-----> received PNP points
Hope to be helpful.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hope to be helpful.
Congrats, can you please share your NOC and CRS score prior PNP points ?

koo

Aug 22, 2019
Hope to be helpful.
Congrats, can you tell us what additional doc they have requested?