+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC: 2282, 2174, CRS 366

Any chance to get ? Can we select multiple provinces in EE profile?

Nil123

Aug 20, 2019
Hello I got NOI from Alberta on 15 August I replied them on 17 August with my Express entry profile no.and screenshot of NOI still I didn't got any reply should I wait for more time ?

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hello I got NOI from Alberta on 15 August I replied them on 17 August with my Express entry profile no.and screenshot of NOI still I didn't got any reply should I wait for more time ?
Send another reply. Check email address if its correct. Check your spam or junk mail
They usually reply within 2 days.

What's your crs and noc please

Nil123

Aug 20, 2019
Send another reply. Check email address if its correct. Check your spam or junk mail
They usually reply within 2 days.

What's your crs and noc please
My CRS 403 and noc 3012 when I replied to them I received aknowledge mail but I doubt that my profile is about to expire in January so they might not send me required check list

Deepvirk1824

Mar 5, 2018
Hello, my CRS is 359 with NOC 2132 mechanical engineer. I have relatives with blood relation in Calgary. So, please guy tell me do I have any chance to get NOI because I am in EE pool from May 2019 and some draws were passed with low CRS but I can't get NOI

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, my CRS is 359 with NOC 2132 mechanical engineer. I have relatives with blood relation in Calgary. So, please guy tell me do I have any chance to get NOI because I am in EE pool from May 2019 and some draws were passed with low CRS but I can't get NOI
I am having CRS 390 with mechanical engineering but not received anything. I think they are not issuing noi to 2132 nowadays.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, did you already get a response from Alberta?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi everyone! Others may find this post unnecessarily lengthy; however, I find the need in my heart to share it with you. I’d just like to impart my experience ever since I joined this forum four months ago. My NOC is 3012, with CRS 430 and my timeline is as follows: (or shall I say was as follows)

05 March: NOI received
10 March: NOI accepted
11 March: Document Checklist and AINP Form 012 received
22 March: Documents couriered
27 March: Documents delivered and received (checked via DHL tracker)
03 April: File Number received
25 April: Employer was contacted via email
26 April: Nomination received
01 May: ITA received
20 June: Application submitted and Processing Fees paid
24 July: Application for PR was cancelled as incomplete

The process I underwent from receiving the NOI was fairly quick and I was extremely happy, until my application got cancelled as incomplete. It was due to the fact that one of my PCCs from my country of origin was incorrectly obtained. The rest of my PCCs from other foreign countries I’ve lived for more than six months were perfectly fine. When I received the email and the message in my account regarding the unfortunate news, I was completely shattered. Just as much as I wanted to be of help to those people who have queries and answer them to the best of my knowledge, I felt absolutely demotivated and didn’t go online for a month. However, I resubmitted my profile a day after my previous one got cancelled. In less than a month, I received NOI and just yesterday I sent my documents again to Alberta.

I’ve learned a lot from this experience but two of those made the biggest impact. Firstly, to always take time and be keen with every single document that needs to be submitted and make sure that it adheres as per requirement. Secondly, the waiting time can get us to be impatient and anxious. Others may get it sooner and some experience delays. But with hope and faith, we’ll get to where we are bound to be. :)

Reactions: anujcold