+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
The official position of AINP is that chances of being issues NOI with an EE profile with less than 3 months to expire decrease.
Applicants for EE with a profile about to expire should always consider creating a new one. They must, however, be mindful of any process ongoing with a province (if any) with the existant profile.
Thanks

ngoan

Jan 5, 2017
Created EE profile : May 16, 2019
NOI : June 21, 2019
Accepted NOI : June 21, 2019
Received Documents : June 21, 2019
Documents Sent : July 5, 2019
File number : Aug 1, 2019

NOC main 2253
Previous Noc 4011
CRS 365

Studied in AB but working in NB. My head office is located beside their building and well-know in North America.

Good luck guys,
Hi Rily, have you had any update after your File number date? I am on the same boat! Thanks

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019
Does any body know which month is under processing by the ainp now ? I called them before they told me they are processing may 25th. I called again after 2 weeks and i was told they're opening files received on april 8 .
Can't understand

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi All,

I need information pls. If someone have experience of administrative assistant and lecturer of college what are the chances of getting NOI from Alberta PNP with CRS 406?

yujiaocherry

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Does any body know which month is under processing by the ainp now ? I called them before they told me they are processing may 25th. I called again after 2 weeks and i was told they're opening files received on april 8 .
Can't understand
Could you please share the number?

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Can't understand
AINP is more than willing to share processing progress for all streams with the notable exception of Express Entry. It seems to be a matter of policy.
The dates you gave are consistent with status with some other streams but with no doubt of Express Entry.
Giving feedback of friends here in the forum they are already working on early July applications.

Reactions: Abrahamabraham

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone who has got NOI from.Alberta suggest me if they had selected Alberta specifically or all "province and territories" is enough from them to show our interest

Also has anyone with score below 400 with no connection to alberta has got notification

Thank you in advance guys quick response is appreciated

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hello,

Can anyone who has got NOI from.Alberta suggest me if they had selected Alberta specifically or all "province and territories" is enough from them to show our interest

Also has anyone with score below 400 with no connection to alberta has got notification

Thank you in advance guys quick response is appreciated
To be invited by Alberta you have to select either Alberta or select the All option.

Alberta has on many occasions invited applicants with CRS lower than the 400's. However everyone should be reminded that CRS score is not a sufficient condition to be invited.

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019
AINP is more than willing to share processing progress for all streams with the notable exception of Express Entry. It seems to be a matter of policy.
The dates you gave are consistent with status with some other streams but with no doubt of Express Entry.
Giving feedback of friends here in the forum they are already working on early July applications.
I have applied on 10 July and I recieved file number on 7 August . For AEES.

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
NOI received: June 21, 2019
Accepted Noi: June 21, 2019
Received Documents : June 21, 2019
Documents Sent : July 5, 2019
File number : Aug 1, 2019
Nomination received: Aug 14, 2019

NOC main 2253
Previous Noc 4011
CRS 365

Studied in AB but working in NB. My head office is located beside their building and well-know in North America.

You guys will get it soon.

Good luck guys,