+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Sdabas

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Sorry for the delay... Yes, I got my nomination on July 22. Regards!
Hi Igor, congrats on receiving nomination. I have prepared all my documents except my current employer reference letter where he has denied to provide it to me even my line manager too. Did you face any such kind of challenge!!

CoCo1990

Jun 27, 2019
I would like to know how you submitted your profile without an ECA .? Thank you
when I submitted my EE profile, I said I do not have an ECA, and so far I have had no issues.
Without the ECA I still got an NOI and nomination.
I do have a WES profile, it is just taking a very long time for the ECA to be processed

Dorah

Jul 11, 2019
Hi Dorah,
I have convinced one of the Manager from other department who is currently IT manager and been working for past 4 years plus I have my salary slips promotions announcement and appointment with benefits letter. I will include LOE in my application. What do you think is it enough to justify that I have been working in the company and whatever I am providing to them is real!!
Hi Sdabas, you seem to be on the right track and yes the additional documents you are thinking of attaching to your application are good proof of your employment. Might some of your contract of employment letters have some sort of job responsibilities or description? Sometimes unfortunately we are forced to deal with difficult colleagues but yes we try to circumvent ...... You are on the right track.... Also ensure you explain very clearly in your LoE

sukhman88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
28-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront in April 2016
Hello,
I am a chef working in Australia from last 4 years part-time. I was full time student while I was working as a chef. Now, I am full time chef. I have noticed that AINP does not issue NOI to occupations which has high submission rates.
If someone can answer these questions for me I will highly appreciate it:
1. Is chef occupation accepted under AINP EE? I have seen cooks are high submission but chefs are not.
2. Is part-time experience along with study acceptable?

linkcanada

May 7, 2018
Timeline
EOI Received 02 May 2019
Application Delivered 30 May 2019.
File Number Received: 19 July 2019
Nomination Received: 07 August 2019
Nomination Accepted: 07 August 2019

NOC 1242
EE Scores 403

No ties to Alberta, my husband have a sibling in Ontario.
We didn't mark just Alberta in our Express Entry profile, we marked none (it is optional not to mark any Province).

Good luck to everyone.

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Sorry for the delay... Yes, I got my nomination on July 22. Regards!
Ah fab! Still waiting for mine... I take it they didn’t request anything further from you after saying your application was in the pool? Thanks

Skaur1234

Aug 7, 2019
hi Guyz,

I recently created my Express Entry profile. my score reached to 385 in NOC B. my question is that, generally, how long does it takes to get NOI? does it matter how old your express entry profile is? Please respond if someone knows anything about that.

thank you in advance!

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
Good evening house, hope we had lovely days. Please I have a few questions, pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
1) the question if one has be nominated by any province and which province nominated you. Do we simply say Alberta? But we have not been nominatedyet.
2) What do they mean by employer contact surname and given name in the AINP 0012 form
3) for those with siblings in Alberta, what do they Is PR delayed because it's through only or could happen in any case by certified copy. I feel I can't notorize someone else's documents. It doesn't seem right.
Any response would be appreciated. Thanks

Abrahamabraham

Jun 23, 2019
Timeline
EOI Received 02 May 2019
Application Delivered 30 May 2019.
File Number Received: 19 July 2019
Nomination Received: 07 August 2019
Nomination Accepted: 07 August 2019

NOC 1242
EE Scores 403

No ties to Alberta, my husband have a sibling in Ontario.
We didn't mark just Alberta in our Express Entry profile, we marked none (it is optional not to mark any Province).

Good luck to everyone.
Did you get a call from ainp officer or they just issued a nomination without calling you ?

linkcanada

May 7, 2018
Did you get an email informing you that you're given the nomination? ThankT for replying
Yes... first, I received an email from cic informing a had a new message on my EE profile. I checked and the option to accept the nomination was there.
After a few hours, I received an email from AINP informing the result and that I would get the nomination.