+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Shzeem

Nov 20, 2017
Hello All!

I received NOI on 12th March 2019 from Alberta and dispatched all my documents on 04th April 2019 and received their acknowledgment and PN number on 11th April 2019.
1. Please guide me on how much time does the process takes before getting the nomination?
2. Is it mandatory to get the call from officials and do they call as per Canadian time or your local time?
3. My spouse IETLS got expired on 12th May 2019, how much is it going to effect the process? (My spouse is not the primary applicant).
4. I read that the process normally takes up to 03 weeks, is it after you receive the PN number or NOI?

TIA!

Savvywasu

Sep 3, 2018
Hello All!

I received NOI on 12th March 2019 from Alberta and dispatched all my documents on 04th April 2019 and received their acknowledgment and PN number on 11th April 2019.
1. Please guide me on how much time does the process takes before getting the nomination?
2. Is it mandatory to get the call from officials and do they call as per Canadian time or your local time?
3. My spouse IETLS got expired on 12th May 2019, how much is it going to effect the process? (My spouse is not the primary applicant).
4. I read that the process normally takes up to 03 weeks, is it after you receive the PN number or NOI?

TIA!
Hi
1. It is taking nearly 4-5 weeks as per the trends from getting file number to nomination
2. No, it is not mandatory...they are calling randomly...or mailing the employers... some ppl didnt receive any contact and directly got nomination
3. I really cant say much about it
4. After u receive file number...but around 4-5 weeks

Reactions: Shzeem

Donald PUMP

Jun 11, 2017
Are you referring to 2019 dates...
I called the Edmonton office today and they mentioned they are still working on applications received in Nov 2018 for AINP. The office received my documents on may 1, 2019 but I have not received the file number yet.
All the dates are 2019. we have got ITA already

Shzeem

Nov 20, 2017
Hi
1. It is taking nearly 4-5 weeks as per the trends from getting file number to nomination
2. No, it is not mandatory...they are calling randomly...or mailing the employers... some ppl didnt receive any contact and directly got nomination
3. I really cant say much about it
4. After u receive file number...but around 4-5 weeks
Thanks for your response. However, I feel anxious as the five weeks are about to get over in my case, hope the trend proves to be true in my case too and I get the positive response :).

Savvywasu

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for your response. However, I feel anxious as the five weeks are about to get over in my case, hope the trend proves to be true in my case too and I get the positive response :).
My timeline is quite similar to urs
Noi 12 march
Docs mailed 5 apr
File num received 11 apr
Even i m waiting for nomination...lets see how long we have to wait...but stay positive...we ll get it
Whats ur NOC??

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi All,
Urgent Help needed -
I have active EE profile with CRS 433.
Account not getting expired in the next 3 months.
NOC-1221- Administration officer - 7 years of experience. Have selected Alberta as a choice of province
My friends with the same details have received interest from Alberta but I have not. Could you please share some insight on what could be the reason? Also, how did you apply to show interest in PNP Alberta, if I am missing on anything?
Any help -appreciated. Thanking in anticipation.