+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Savvywasu

Sep 3, 2018
So why we not getting invite. As per alberta website they have invited ppl with crs score as low as 300?? Anybody who onow the reason
They have some criteria wen they send noi...probably ur noc is not invited yet...or wen ur noc was invited, the cut off was more than ur crs

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
Hi,
Can you tell me noc only has the position of pharmacy technician but I only worked for 8mths. I have worked as clinic manger for 6yrs. So is it ok to apply my noc under pharmacy tech?
Any replies and advice are really appreciated.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi All,
Urgent Help needed -
I have active EE profile with CRS 433.
Account not getting expired in the next 3 months.
NOC-1221- Administration officer - 7 years of experience. Have selected Alberta as a choice of province
My friends with the same details have received interest from Alberta but I have not. Could you please share some insight on what could be the reason? Also, how did you apply to show interest in PNP Alberta, if I am missing on anything?
Any help -appreciated. Thanking in anticipation.
Well there is no criteria, I have same noc and have been in pool from 2016, but got noi in 12 March. If you have selected all provinces or specifically Alberta then noi can come as matter of luck. U can't file your expression of interest yourself

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Well there is no criteria, I have same noc and have been in pool from 2016, but got noi in 12 March. If you have selected all provinces or specifically Alberta then noi can come as matter of luck. U can't file your expression of interest yourself
Thank you for your response. It's helpful. I was under the impression that if My CRS goes with the draw cut off, I should receive it and my occupation NOC is also on the list. I believe waiting is the only thing

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Also, What is your CRS, If you don't mind sharing. I am hoping that 433, which is mine is a good score in regards to PNP.