+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Actually, i asked the question on behalf of my wife. we decided to be silent about the new Job since she is still on probation.
stopped her job history as last year november.
she got AINP Nomination already and got ITA on17th April.
I have also switched the job recently and on the probation period now and I also did not enter it in the express entry profile (although it's of the same NOC code) due to the problems of getting a reference letter, so can I also finish my current job experience at the last job (excluding the actual current job)??

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Dear
The below is based on my understanding and I stand to be corrected.
I believe the question you are referring to was Question 6(E)in the form is SCHEDULE A-Background/Declaration which states and i Quote " Have you ever been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country or Territory?
This question does not apply to people who were denied a student visa or any visa at all.
You can only be denied admission at the 'point of entry' in such country's Port and not during applications from the comfort of your home.
so, my dear, your reply to this question should be NO. Unless you have traveled to Canada and at the point of entry they repatriated you back to your country.
Thanks a lot for your response. Hopefully same will be the case as well.

Donald PUMP

Jun 11, 2017
I have also switched the job recently and on the probation period now and I also did not enter it in the express entry profile (although it's of the same NOC code) due to the problems of getting a reference letter, so can I also finish my current job experience at the last job (excluding the actual current job)??
My wife was silent on her last Job (since it was new an she was under probation) she filled the last job in the current job space but stated the period of the job till the end date(in this case Dec2018). she was not questioned by AINP. she got the nomination without problems

Reactions: usaid75

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
My wife was silent on her last Job (since it was new an she was under probation) she filled the last job in the current job space but stated the period of the job till the end date(in this case Dec2018). she was not questioned by AINP. she got the nomination without problems
thanks for the information, did you also attach any LOE to explain this??

Last edited:

Donald PUMP

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks a lot for your response. Hopefully same will be the case as well.
We didn't talk about this in our LOE. I think you will be fine provided you have up to 3 years experience in your previous jobs. But if you feel you want to explain through LOE that is fine, but for us, we didn't.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
We didn't talk about this in our LOE. I think you will be fine provided you have up to 3 years experience in your previous jobs. But if you feel you want to explain through LOE that is fine, but for us, we didn't.
I didn't write any LOE for rejection of student visa. But I have 10 years experience and 8 in IELTS. So hopefully they will not consider that rejection

Can19

Dec 30, 2018
Yes the agent was not willing to remove the spouse but I forced them and my file expired as well. So new case I filed without spouse. The agent is listed with IRCC with headoffice in India. From India my papers reached Alberta in 2 days with DHL. U can track your documents. I asked the agent for tracking number. Now waiting for file number
If you are already married and you apply for PR as a single person and land Canada as a single (not married). You can never bring your present wife to Canada. Do your research before you make a mistake

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
If you are already married and you apply for PR as a single person and land Canada as a single (not married). You can never bring your present wife to Canada. Do your research before you make a mistake
Are you sure about this? If the wife removes husband and says he has work commitments. Agent told that its not an issue. When you land in Canada and get a job you can sponsor your spouse or apply for visit and get a job for the spouse in canada

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
Hey everybody
Any one can advise about that

· have
received a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from Alberta, please note that the AINP will review your NOI letter and advise you on next steps. Candidates will be contacted directly by the AINP and must receive an invitation to apply before they are able to submit an application under the Alberta Express Entry Stream. Note: Receiving a NOI letter is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Alberta. You will first have to satisfy Alberta that you meet the requirements under the Alberta Express Entry Stream.

Hello, what was your CSR points when you create EE? did you just submit your EE and then waited for ALberta province to send you a NOI? I am currently in EE with 305 points, I am currently working in Alberta with Job offer and work permit. Is there a chance for me to received NOI? i just badly need some advice please. Thanks in advance

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello, what was your CSR points when you create EE? did you just submit your EE and then waited for ALberta province to send you a NOI? I am currently in EE with 305 points, I am currently working in Alberta with Job offer and work permit. Is there a chance for me to received NOI? i just badly need some advice please. Thanks in advance
Yes u have to wait for NOI from Alberta being in express entry. If you are living and working in Alberta then your chances may be higher but there is no guarantee or criteria for NOIs. So you can pray and wait as you can't apply for AINP urself

Reactions: hquiseo

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
Yes u have to wait for NOI from Alberta being in express entry. If you are living and working in Alberta then your chances may be higher but there is no guarantee or criteria for NOIs. So you can pray and wait as you can't apply for AINP urself
yes, thanks, I called also Alberta a while ago and they said if I am already in express entry pool they will not process my paper application for nomination certificate. is that right? I see in Alberta website site that the last time they sent NOI is november 2018 with lowest CSR of 300, I am only 305 and waiting for ECA from the Philippines to gain additional points from it. I have a canadian child and brother also in Alberta. My common-law partner is Permanent resident too. Do you have an idea if there is a chance for me?

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
yes, thanks, I called also Alberta a while ago and they said if I am already in express entry pool they will not process my paper application for nomination certificate. is that right? I see in Alberta website site that the last time they sent NOI is november 2018 with lowest CSR of 300, I am only 305 and waiting for ECA from the Philippines to gain additional points from it.
Don't go on web's data. They are not updating it frequently, I don't know why. People are frequently getting NOIs as we can see from this forum. So keep the hopes alive

Reactions: hquiseo