+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc Code for QA Analyst

khehramandeep

Jan 31, 2017
Hi I applied under NOC 2171 as qa analyst: i am working as QA analyst

I want to make sure my responsibilities match to this NOC.

- Identify, analyze, and document the defects, errors, and inconsistencies in software program, outputs, online screens and content. Provide advice to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products.
- Assess technical risks to software/websites/applications and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of error in design.
- Conduct independent tests/reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems. Execute and maintain test plans for a variety of web and mobile centric projects.
- Works with application development teams to participate in solution design to ensure testability of functions and applications
- Execute manual, automated and performance testing, and track and manage test results.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size
- Document, track, and communicate test cases, results, analysis, and unresolved problems to developers. Maintain defect-tracking database for multiple projects.
- Analyze, test and document, and verify system change requests (defects, enhancements, new features etc.)
- Collaborate with Project Management and Development staff through all stages of the Project lifecycle.
- Participate in software test plan reviews, requirements review, test execution, and problem reporting and resolution.
- Collaborate with parent company software development and testing departments to achieve cross-subsidiary solution deployment.

Reactions: Miracle2018

saina0830

Jan 4, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2017
Thats Right!
NOC 2171 is your Code

Reactions: Miracle2018

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saina0830 said:
Thats Right!
NOC 2171 is your Code
Hey quick question here.. I am also working in a QA role but my bachelors was in Accounts and Finance.. Could that be an issue ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Arslanellahi said:
Hey quick question here.. I am also working in a QA role but my bachelors was in Accounts and Finance.. Could that be an issue ?
Nope. Education doesn't impact.

hk22

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-22-2017
For Quality Assurance Engineer 2171 is better or 2283? And do we need to mention NOC codes on reference letters(foreign experience)?

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Since you are a software qa analyst. Your JD matches more with 2173 - Software Engineer (which includes software test engineer also). Please use the NOC search page in CIC site to find the exact match.

hk22

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-22-2017
Thanks schemingon

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
khehramandeep said:
Hi I applied under NOC 2171 as qa analyst: i am working as QA analyst

I want to make sure my responsibilities match to this NOC.

- Identify, analyze, and document the defects, errors, and inconsistencies in software program, outputs, online screens and content. Provide advice to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products.
- Assess technical risks to software/websites/applications and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of error in design.
- Conduct independent tests/reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems. Execute and maintain test plans for a variety of web and mobile centric projects.
- Works with application development teams to participate in solution design to ensure testability of functions and applications
- Execute manual, automated and performance testing, and track and manage test results.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size
- Document, track, and communicate test cases, results, analysis, and unresolved problems to developers. Maintain defect-tracking database for multiple projects.
- Analyze, test and document, and verify system change requests (defects, enhancements, new features etc.)
- Collaborate with Project Management and Development staff through all stages of the Project lifecycle.
- Participate in software test plan reviews, requirements review, test execution, and problem reporting and resolution.
- Collaborate with parent company software development and testing departments to achieve cross-subsidiary solution deployment.

It looks more of 2283 than 2171...

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HR dept of my company is willing to write my job profile summary on reference letter instead of detailed job roles. Do you guys think I should still write detailed roles and responsibilities on a separate paper and get it signed by my manager ?

Job summary:

- Conducts requirements gathering, use case definitions and testing of Subscriptions projects as directed by Director of Subscriptions and Senior Project Manager of Business Systems Management Group.

- Performs spreadsheet analysis and conducts software testing.

- Provides support for process-mapping.

- Works with Subscriptions and Business Systems Management Groups, Internal Systems, Client Services and Product Managers.

I am going for NOC 2171. Please advise :)

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Arslanellahi said:
HR dept of my company is willing to write my job profile summary on reference letter instead of detailed job roles. Do you guys think I should still write detailed roles and responsibilities on a separate paper and get it signed by my manager ?

Job summary:

- Conducts requirements gathering, use case definitions and testing of Subscriptions projects as directed by Director of Subscriptions and Senior Project Manager of Business Systems Management Group.

- Performs spreadsheet analysis and conducts software testing.

- Provides support for process-mapping.

- Works with Subscriptions and Business Systems Management Groups, Internal Systems, Client Services and Product Managers.

I am going for NOC 2171. Please advise :)

Above job summary is not sufficient...Please get proper job duties that will match 2171

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vivotul said:
Above job summary is not sufficient...Please get proper job duties that will match 2171
That's what I thought too.. HR is not willing to do that. Will have to do that on a separate paper and get it signed by my manager. :/

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
You can ask your manager if he/she will ready to give you experience letter on company letterhead thats cool too..!!