+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4131 - Inputs here!

K

katoky

hi canadaforall,
then, written explanation is definately fine for u...
katoky

azar

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS, Sep/2009
Doc's Request.
Dec/2009
AOR Received.
Mar/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Dec/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi 4131 friends
Is anyone here an English teacher? if yes lets share the information of the cases.

azar

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS, Sep/2009
Doc's Request.
Dec/2009
AOR Received.
Mar/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Dec/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I wish everyone of you good luck.
It's good to know the backlog already includes applications from over 3,200 college and vocational instructors according to CIC.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi katoky,
Thanks, lets just wait and see what happens.

When i received the second AOR, it was stated that they will take 18 months to process my file.

My question is when do i start counting the time? I received the AOR last July 2009.

Thanks waiting.

Canadaforall.

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But as a part of learning from a case: I have a question; My current employer (of 5 years) has given me a reference letter with job duties mentioned bu tmy past employer (of 2 years) is just giving me a reference letter but not with job duties. Both jobs meet the same NOC, do you think my ex-employer not giving a refernce letter with job duties mentioned, is that a problem?

Regards,

J

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanrkkdi said:
hai azar,
this is mohan
applied for 4131 as lecturer in english.
Hii Mohan
I applied under NOC 4131 and I am a lecturer in Economics . Could you please share IELTS score. it is to know about the current trend of visa officers toward IELTS. I secure only 10 points , I have been confused with the IELTS score whether it would satisfy requirement for college teacher. pls drop your comments here.
regards
imu

azar

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS, Sep/2009
Doc's Request.
Dec/2009
AOR Received.
Mar/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Dec/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi imu,
would you please let us know each band score and the overall band score. I don't think 10 is bad.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azar said:
hi imu,
would you please let us know each band score and the overall band score. I don't think 10 is bad.
hello!
i gut S:7, L:6.5 W:6.0 R:6.0
THANKS

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
imu said:
Hii Mohan
I applied under NOC 4131 and I am a lecturer in Economics . Could you please share IELTS score. it is to know about the current trend of visa officers toward IELTS. I secure only 10 points , I have been confused with the IELTS score whether it would satisfy requirement for college teacher. pls drop your comments here.
regards
imu
hai imu
i got 6.5 overall (In academic)
6.5-L
7-R
6.5-W
6.5-S
and claimed 14 points.
for college teacher they expect more points in IELTS.

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
hai wolfy

now a days i hardly find u in the forum.
when u received ur second Aor,
have they mentioned anything about the time that they will take to process ur visa?
i learnt that usually in the 2 nd aor they hint the time duration of processing the visa.
how many months, it has been mentioned for u.

BEsides i didn't receive my 2 nd AOR yet.
i sent the full documents on 1 july 2010.

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
abelkwh said:
From experience and from the data collected from most applicants from NOC 4131, applicants whom score about 6.5 or higher in all sections of the ILETS or those who have teaching experience in the US or Canada would generally be able to qualify easily when NOC 4131 was still around in the NOC list. Those who score below 6 or 5.5 will have slightly more difficulties in getting through the immigration IOs. As most of u have read before, whether one is able to get through depends on the IO approving the PR application and also dependent on the Ilets score and the overall points that the applicants have received. As some of u may have read, some applicants are really at the mercy at the IOs, so being able to qualify or not, really depends on the IOs and also the applicants Ilets scores and the profession related to the applicant.

Because of the high number of applicants under NOC 4131 previously, the immigration office has started to tighten this NOC list and hence the immigration office has started to require ILETS submission from the first step in application from 26 June 2010.

As for some queries, for applicants under 4131 were processed faster or not, some cases were indeed processed at a faster pace, and it could be because they were under fast track or that they qualify above the min requirement and that the backlog was to be cleared by the IOs in this category as fast as possible then. Only the Immigration office will know.
hai abelwh
i have secured 6.5 in L
7-r
6.5- W
6.5- S
and 6.5 overall in academic.
i have applied for English Lecturer
coment on my IELTS score from ur experience.

Christine32

Star Member
Sep 3, 2009
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2009
Doc's Request.
14-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
IELTS Request
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
10-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2011
LANDED..........
19-May-2011
azar said:
hi imu,
Hi Azar,

My scores are the following:
R-7.5
W-7.5
L-8
S-7
Overall 7.5
My NOC is also 4131, training officer.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
mohanrkkdi said:
hai abelwh
i have secured 6.5 in L
7-r
6.5- W
6.5- S
and 6.5 overall in academic.
i have applied for English Lecturer
coment on my IELTS score from ur experience.

hi mohanrkkdi

Do u think from yr own ILETS score, u would qualify as an english lecturer in a land where english is the native language? Also ask yrself if the IO is a native speaker of english, and looking at yr ILETS score, would he think that u are qualified enough to teach english in Canada?

I know of people whom have obtained ILETS score of 8 for all sections and myself 8 for all sections and i am not even qualified to teach english in Canada and English is my native language. So, to be frank, i would advise u to apply under the lecturer NOC but please do not put English teacher as yr profession cause simply shows yr disqualification to be one. Do consider if u want to be considered to for the PR status. Just a friendly advice and caution.

From this website, there has been some rejections due to weak ILETS score under the NOC 4131. So please exercise caution when u apply under certain NOCs.