5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Goal,
I have written in my message that my E.case has never changed. It still reads the same old information from Nova Scotia. I only wrote an e.mail to the Visa officer and he replied that my file in "being processed."

So i do not know the date that they started processing my file. I have not taken IELTS, i speak both English and French, so i am claiming points for French also. I am just praying all should be fine without IELTS.

Hi Goal really i have no idea about this sentence you have written, about your application being in process.

Maybe experience members will give their opinion.

Thanks

Bye.

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
canadaforall said:
Hi Goal,
I have written in my message that my E.case has never changed. It still reads the same old information from Nova Scotia. I only wrote an e.mail to the Visa officer and he replied that my file in "being processed."

So i do not know the date that they started processing my file. I have not taken IELTS, i speak both English and French, so i am claiming points for French also. I am just praying all should be fine without IELTS.

Hi Goal really i have no idea about this sentence you have written, about your application being in process.

Maybe experience members will give their opinion.

Thanks

Bye.
Hi canadaforall ,

So ,what do you see in your E-cas ? Mine is "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 22, 2010." Pls let me know.

Goal

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2010 and sent on 6th NOV, 2010
hi fariza,
dont get upset.. just tell me what grounds they had objected on your POF.
If u have enough money in your accounts then why they are stating about FD.
For how much amount u got the Fixed deposit(FD)
I ,mean clarify the scene.. via PM so that i can understand and try to find out the way to this problem.(if u dont mind)
regards,
gauri

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Goal,
Below is what my E.cas reads. Like i said, it has never changed, i guess maybe the Visa officer does not update it like in other visa offices, for reasons i do not know.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 30, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 12, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

That is the reason why i am confused whether "your file is being processed" as written by the Visa officer in my case, i do not know if it means the same as in process as in your case. I do not also know the date they started processing my file, since he did not make mentioned of the date.

Please keep me updated as your file changes to the next step.

Thanks.

Canadaforall.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
fariza said:
Hi 4131's

I promised to share my interview experiences....
Here it goes (Sorry I was advised not to be very elaborative in public domain!!! which is a bit weird for me...)

I have had a mixed feeling..
I have had major time input in preparing and collecting all docs.. I organized all docs in transparent plastic sleeved folders sequentially so that it could be self explanatory...
I organized and placed in docs related to POF, academic, jobs, experiences, appraisal letters, supporting docs for proof of employment (so it was a huge pile of files to carry along)

All my docs was taken inside for VO before 20 minutes of the start of my interview through a staff (I believe VO have had a through look)

My interview question started with did I apply before to Canada
My answer was yes and he asked me the fate of those and I replied what was truth... In fact he had my previous application (it was rejected due to not fall in 38 occupation list) and wanted to be clarified....
Then he started asking about my basic personal info and matched with application... and marked where ever necessary (It seemed to me although my status was in process for over 4 months.. they didn't have start any Background check)...
he praised about my profile and appreciated that my docs were well organized as it looks like done by some professional agent (he also asked me whether I filled in myself or by agent.... my previous one was by agent and it was a bizarre to them)
He asked me about my profession and currently how many hours I do tutorial at Aus uni
He asked me my mothers profession (He relates it as she was a school teacher she influenced me to bring in teaching career)
He appreciated as I also documented process of credentialing my occupation and some correspondence I made for the professional job and web posts
Up to this the interview seems going positive for my favour...
Then he picked up the POF docs and suddenly his expression changed
He was over leafing each page of the docs and expressing his dissatisfaction specially with the source of money for my Fixed deposit account...
All other bank account statement also he disinclined to accept in the format (I used the most acceptable and available bank format) (This part I have elaborated in another thread)
I tried with little defense but he seemed rigid... I just made agreed...
Finally he told me about the situation that he will give me 45 days to prove my POF again with sourcing the major deposits... If I failed he might consider to give me another chance or might think of rejection (he mentioned as I have enough qualification and considering the weight of application he will try to give me chances but have to prove the POF sources)
He also told me that if he satisfies will issue medical... then BG check... and rest which might take 3-4 months more.... (I said already its been a year but he replied that previously it was taking 5-6 years!!!)
I may be wrong he was hinting something about my application which I couldn't grab (As I was so tensed with the new challenge of POF)....
I am afraid... my case might turn into a rejection or get hanged up with repeated challenges... Is it due to my NOC? or ethnicity?
Otherwise if he was convinced about my qualification I could expect of him being more considerate to give me a go...
Anyway its already been too much for me given the amount of attention, time, money spent... can't take more... so either I have to be desperate or quit with shattered hope ..............................Not sure what I can do in only 45 days.....in favour of POF..

Please keep wishing me luck and suggest me the possible means of dealing...

Please do not consider my interview experience to be common or as guide for someone who might be preparing in future... its juts a case specific individual experiences and expression shared above...

Please do consider that as I promised before to share and also as I also get some guide from sharing others who have had interviews... this expressions are exclusively free from intention.... Pl excuse me and I apologies if inadvertently it might meant to hurt or offense any special feeling or anybodies......

Cheers
fariza
Fariza i have a suggestion for you... Encash all the money from ur Fixed deposit and make it pure Australian Dollars.. and then show 20000 $ what u need to show.. what ever FD, certificates u have just encash that and show 20,000 in a Ready cash Format and after that get the Bank Statement ...This will definately Help you...U R Not out of the Race for sure.. Look Its Just one thing POF thats It... VO was convinced will all Other things... Look he appreciated ur Education Certificates...Just try to put as much money as you can in the Bank and Get th Statement frm bank....

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi Guys,I had an INT in ND Visa Office on Thursday 8th July... The Interview was Very nice and cool...Lady Visa officer was very cool... She called my Name and i and my Wife went inside cabin no 3.... She asked both of us to sit....i Introduced my Wife to the Visa Officer and asked her how she was doing... then we started the INT process... VO asked my wife to go out as she wants to talk to PA(Primary applicant) first . VO asked many questions Related to my marriage where it happened, when it happened... I took my marriage album with me... She was impressed with the album as it was really made very niceley... then she asked Questions like on which side of the Bed u sleep, right or Left....then she asked me food she likes ... Last movie that we watched together...and many other Questions on my Honeymoon Trip... Etc ...Then she asked me to go out and let my Wife in the Cabin... My wife was asked many questions similar to that what i have been asked just to match the answers... She then finally called me up in the cabin... She said she has no issues in granting me the Visa .... Welcome to Canada....She will stamp the Visa and send the passport to my home address.. I beleive she does that... i wish i will get it by the coming week end ... Thats all..

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi Guys,I had an INT in ND Visa Office on Thursday 8th July... The Interview was Very nice and cool...Lady Visa officer was very cool... She called my Name and i and my Wife went inside cabin no 3.... She asked both of us to sit....i Introduced my Wife to the Visa Officer and asked her how she was doing... then we started the INT process... VO asked my wife to go out as she wants to talk to PA(Primary applicant) first . VO asked many questions Related to my marriage where it happened, when it happened... I took my marriage album with me... She was impressed with the album as it was really made very niceley... then she asked Questions like on which side of the Bed u sleep, right or Left....then she asked me food she likes ... Last movie that we watched together...and many other Questions on my Honeymoon Trip... Etc ...Then she asked me to go out and let my Wife in the Cabin... My wife was asked many questions similar to that what i have been asked just to match the answers... She then finally called me up in the cabin... She said she has no issues in granting me the Visa .... Welcome to Canada....She will stamp the Visa and send the passport to my home address.. I beleive she does that... i wish i will get it by the coming week end ... Thats all..
That's Coooooolllll. Congrats Buddy

tancy_tanin001

Jun 26, 2010
Hi Amrit many many congratulations to u..........................wow canada is waitin 4 u.......................and i am very proudof that one inteligent punjabi is going to canada ...TADE WARGE LOK WIDESHA WICH JAAKE PUNJAB DA NAAM ROSHAN KARDE HAN................realy i am very happy for both of u

Amrit may i know ur qualification and in which company or field ur working?..............nd waht ur wife do...do u have issues??????kinni der ho gyi tuhanu apply kitia nu nd ki tusi vi 4131 category de under hi apply kita si yaan kise hor..............sorry i am writing in punjabi................pls i wanna know the success case story so i can share with my bro.......if u dont mind haan

gud luck always :D

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
amritsinghqa said:
so much congradulation to u that u r going to start new life in canada.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
amrit awsome man you just did it many many congrats