Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi All ,

I have gotten my e-cas changed today by the grace of Allah From " Received By Visa Office " to "In process " today like you .

Goal

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Dear Seniors :

Displaying "In Process " in the e-cas on 1st July after 4 months 22 days.
Please do comment what does "In Process " mean and how long does it normally take to proceed to the next step ? Someone said it takes three months ,is it really so.Someone, please help .

Goal

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Goal,
I am also in the same boat like you. I sent an e.mail to the visa office to find out about my file and they replied my application is being processed i do not know what is the meaning of that. Hope someone helps to explain to us. I also applied under 4131.

Canadaforall.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
goal said:
Dear Seniors :

Displaying "In Process " in the e-cas on 1st July after 4 months 22 days.
Please do comment what does "In Process " mean and how long does it normally take to proceed to the next step ? Someone said it takes three months ,is it really so.Someone, please help .

Goal
Hi Goal,

The BAckground checks are on and u will soon get a Medical Request, passport request and RPRF fee request all at one go.. just its a matter of time... so wait and watch...There is nothing wrong or negative in it...

Regards
Amrit

Shrestha

Jun 30, 2010
July 1st has witnessed ecas status changed for many ppl. It seems that now they are back in track and speeding up the process.

Shrestha.

tancy_tanin001

Jun 26, 2010
Amrit ................its nice to hear that u r also from jalandhar...........Amrit tell waht is e-cas and how it will impacts on applicats whoes just applied and didn't get their 1st AOR .....just like my bro.Amrit i asked to my brother about dd etc but he said WWICS didnt give me information about this ...................wwics only said wait for 1 and half month for first AOR.i only wanna know one thing is there in canada they want lawyers ...........i dont think so coz there may be bundle of peoples in this profession whether its lawyer and lecturer !!!!! .................... i think i suggest him to apply under PNP category otherwise he shouldnt think to go canada...................but i dont want to hurt him because he already applied.................what i have to do suggest me,i also tell u one thing he is married ...........................may be canada welcome family rther than single person

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
tancy_tanin001 said:
Amrit ................its nice to hear that u r also from jalandhar...........Amrit tell waht is e-cas and how it will impacts on applicats whoes just applied and didn't get their 1st AOR .....just like my bro.Amrit i asked to my brother about dd etc but he said WWICS didnt give me information about this ...................wwics only said wait for 1 and half month for first AOR.i only wanna know one thing is there in canada they want lawyers ...........i dont think so coz there may be bundle of peoples in this profession whether its lawyer and lecturer !!!!! .................... i think i suggest him to apply under PNP category otherwise he shouldnt think to go canada...................but i dont want to hurt him because he already applied.................what i have to do suggest me,i also tell u one thing he is married ...........................may be canada welcome family rther than single person

Please find my Answer in Line

Amrit ................its nice to hear that u r also from jalandhar
Thank you my Pleasure
Amrit tell waht is e-cas and how it will impacts on applicats whoes just applied and didn't get their 1st AOR .....just like my bro
The e-Client Application Status (e- CAS ) is an online way to check the Status of any application applied for any Category. U can check ur Status online on the following site www.cic.gc.ca. It has no impact to any application. Its just to check ur Status Online

.Amrit i asked to my brother about dd etc but he said WWICS didnt give me information about this
Ur Brother must have made the DD from the Bank.. Take the DD number and straight away go the Bank and ask for the Status… WWICS will provide you with no Information… They are there to Make Money … Sorry to say but WWICS are the Biggest Cheats in the Market…How Much did they Charged ur Brother ? If you could share

wwics only said wait for 1 and half month for first AOR.
They are Correct . Normally the first AOR takes 1-2 Months to come by.
i only wanna know one thing is there in canada they want lawyers.
Lawyers are Not Required in Canada as per the new List/ Old List. He applied as a Lecturer NOC 4131 which was required earlier and removed from new List

i dont think so coz there may be bundle of peoples in this profession whether its lawyer and lecturer !!!!! .................... i think i suggest him to apply under PNP category otherwise he shouldnt think to go Canada...................but i dont want to hurt him because he already applied.................what i have to do suggest me,

Have Patience , Let ur application be Either accepted or Refused… If Accepted its fine and work towards next Step… If Refused then apply for PNP… its very Early to Predict at this Stage …. Let the first AOR come.

i also tell u one thing he is married ...........................may be canada welcome family rther than single person
There is no such Rule as Such, If u qualify u go (whatever be ur Relationship Status Married/Single). If u don’t Qualify u don’t go.. Simple as That.

Hope this helps.. All the Best 

Shrestha

Jun 30, 2010
Hi all,

I also belong to 4131. From my experience, I see NOC 4131 has been processed fast. Most of my friends in 4131 NOC has received their PR within 5-6 months.

Its different story that, now there NOC 4131 is not there in list.

Regards,

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Thanks amritsinghqa ,

Really appreciate your comment .Pls wish me luck.

Thanks again.

Goal.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
From experience and from the data collected from most applicants from NOC 4131, applicants whom score about 6.5 or higher in all sections of the ILETS or those who have teaching experience in the US or Canada would generally be able to qualify easily when NOC 4131 was still around in the NOC list. Those who score below 6 or 5.5 will have slightly more difficulties in getting through the immigration IOs. As most of u have read before, whether one is able to get through depends on the IO approving the PR application and also dependent on the Ilets score and the overall points that the applicants have received. As some of u may have read, some applicants are really at the mercy at the IOs, so being able to qualify or not, really depends on the IOs and also the applicants Ilets scores and the profession related to the applicant.

Because of the high number of applicants under NOC 4131 previously, the immigration office has started to tighten this NOC list and hence the immigration office has started to require ILETS submission from the first step in application from 26 June 2010.

As for some queries, for applicants under 4131 were processed faster or not, some cases were indeed processed at a faster pace, and it could be because they were under fast track or that they qualify above the min requirement and that the backlog was to be cleared by the IOs in this category as fast as possible then. Only the Immigration office will know.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abelkwh said:
From experience and from the data collected from most applicants from NOC 4131, applicants whom score about 6.5 or higher in all sections of the ILETS or those who have teaching experience in the US or Canada would generally be able to qualify easily when NOC 4131 was still around in the NOC list. Those who score below 6 or 5.5 will have slightly more difficulties in getting through the immigration IOs. As most of u have read before, whether one is able to get through depends on the IO approving the PR application and also dependent on the Ilets score and the overall points that the applicants have received. As some of u may have read, some applicants are really at the mercy at the IOs, so being able to qualify or not, really depends on the IOs and also the applicants Ilets scores and the profession related to the applicant.

Because of the high number of applicants under NOC 4131 previously, the immigration office has started to tighten this NOC list and hence the immigration office has started to require ILETS submission from the first step in application from 26 June 2010.

As for some queries, for applicants under 4131 were processed faster or not, some cases were indeed processed at a faster pace, and it could be because they were under fast track or that they qualify above the min requirement and that the backlog was to be cleared by the IOs in this category as fast as possible then. Only the Immigration office will know.

Yes I do agree with you Abelkwh... A large majority of processing speed rely on the mood and jurisdiction of IO/VO....than the specific NOC sometimes... The specific CHC backlog might also be a big factor but at the end of day its all about luck which click for someone faster than other.... but anyway if nothing goes so wrong and until we are so unfortunate then we all might sail one day earlier or later......lets hope for the best...

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
i am also from NOc4131 computer instructor, i applied in the month of Nov,2009 and submitted all the required docs in april,2010 and presently waitin for medicals and keeping my fingers crossed.

all the best to all of us,

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hello Seniors ,

Pls advise me . After sending my full docs to VO (8 th Feb ) , I got a baby in 5th May .After few days ,I applied for a passport for him.Machine Readable Passport takes 42 days to deliver which is due on 5th July.I thought ,after getting the passport ,I 'd send 150 CAD + Form + Birth certificate + PP copy to them.Is that Ok ? Someone said it 'd be ok after medical letter comes .By this time ,my status looks "In process'' on 1st July.Please DO COMMENT !!

Goal

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hello Seniors ,

Pls advise me . After sending my full docs to VO (8 th Feb ) , I got a baby in 5th May .After few days ,I applied for a passport for him.Machine Readable Passport takes 42 days to deliver which is due on 5th July.I thought ,after getting the passport ,I 'd send 150 CAD + Form + Birth certificate + PP copy to them.Is that Ok ? Someone said it 'd be ok after medical letter comes .Would I be able to send my baby's paper along with the medical? By this time ,my status looks "In process'' on 1st July.Please DO COMMENT !!

Goal

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
i think you must inform about chnges in yur status like marriage, birth etc as soon as possible to VO rather thn to make things complicated at later stage, i mean before medicals