App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
dr-kk said:
Waiting wziting
Same here....it has been more than a month that they had send letter for Source Verification but still haven't received by the medical college....wtng....wtng....

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayquest n obaid??

lemon b active guysssss

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
blackstar said:
Hello guys, one way to go around this snail mail is to open an EPIC account with ECFMG now. You first have to send Identity documents via courier. After identity document has been accepted, you will have the option of choosing courier delivery to your medical school and you can also ensure your medical school returns the documents via courier. This process took one month for me.
As soon as your EPIC account has your verified medical diploma, you just alert ECFMG and they will forward to MCC pronto. You can then forget about the snail mail version that arrives later.
How much is the charge for choosing courier delivery to medical school?

SKYSKY

Aug 9, 2014
hi every one i live in ksa
any ideas about certification of identity confirmation there natary puplic or lawers ?? i know iam too late :( :(
and does any one know why there no applicants to noc 3112 yet !!!!!

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKYSKY said:
any ideas about certification of identity confirmation there natary puplic or lawers ?? i know iam too late :( :(
because we r earning more than others NOCs :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SKYSKY said:
IMPORTANT: The MCC received notification that as of May 30, 2014, Canadian consular officials will
no longer provide document certification services.
The MCC accepts certification from the officials below if it is within their mandate and they offer these services:
• Authorized representatives at the Dean or at the Registrar offices of the candidate's
faculty (school) of medicine
• Officials at any embassy or consulate (see IMPORTANT note above)
Notary public
• Lawyers (member of an official bar association)

• First-class magistrates, judges/justices of the peace
In any country

hope this will help :) :) :)

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys lets connected through Whatsapp.

If u like to participate, plz inbox me ur mobile number so that I can add u in that.

Stay blessed and help each other in the spirit of selflessly.

topu_4

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
Wash an said:
This ECA through MCC is really taking a tool on us.
Hello,
Just wondering on your signature, why they sent the documents to the college twice?

topu_4

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
Hi,
Is anyone from Bangladesh has experience sending documents by courier (DHl, FedEx or TNT) from outside of the big cities (Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet)? Outside of Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet..etc zones, they do not have any official booths. If you have any idea, how to solve the problem, please let me know. Thanks

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
topu_4 said:
Hi,
Is anyone from Bangladesh has experience sending documents by courier (DHl, FedEx or TNT) from outside of the big cities (Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet)? Outside of Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet..etc zones, they do not have any official booths. If you have any idea, how to solve the problem, please let me know. Thanks
Can someone please help me, I want to assess my MBBS degree and tried to open an account with MCC. It was asking me for a initial amount of 260 doller. Is that the right way? What's the total cost and could someone elaborate the process of filling the online forms with MCC. I got another question , which is MBBS Degree from Bangladesh equal to how many points for FSWP? thanks in advanced.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Can someone please help me, I want to assess my MBBS degree and tried to open an account with MCC. It was asking me for a initial amount of 260 doller. Is that the right way? What's the total cost and could someone elaborate the process of filling the online forms with MCC. I got another question , which is MBBS Degree from Bangladesh equal to how many points for FSWP? thanks in advanced.
j

mbbs equals 23 fsw 2014 points after eca done by mcc only

regarding fee. U need 260 cad for account fee, 148 cad something for degree verification as svr fee and the 98 cad for asking eca report.

its lengthy process brother,

apply as soo as possible.

if u need anything else inbox me n lets unite on whatsapp

thanks

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
dr-kk said:
j

mbbs equals 23 fsw 2014 points after eca done by mcc only

regarding fee. U need 260 cad for account fee, 148 cad something for degree verification as svr fee and the 98 cad for asking eca report.

its lengthy process brother,

apply as soo as possible.

if u need anything else inbox me n lets unite on whatsapp

thanks
Thanks or your prompt reply. I appreciate it. I had some more confusion... I have MBBS and I work as a sonographer now. After PGT I started working as a sonographer without any formal diploma. Recently I have done one years diploma on sonography. Can I apply as a sonographer and claim the whole point for experience before my sonography diploma? If yes which degree do I need to evaluate and from where ?And my partner has ielts 7 each band, would I get point for partners language proficiency?? Please reply. Thanks in advanced.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
topu_4 said:
Hello,
Just wondering on your signature, why they sent the documents to the college twice?
In the first verification, college missed the sealed stamp on the doc.