+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3112 for FSWP in 2014, Let's network here

dr_gp

Jul 31, 2014
AOA to all memebers.

dear my friends, i ma new in this forum from saudi arabia.i have submitted for CREDENTIA assesment.here is my details

documents send from KSA: 13-06-2014
document received by MCC: 18-06-2014
documents viewable online: 22-07-2014

still i am waiting for next step.

my query is that how can i make courier request.i asked two courier companies here in ksa to open account.they refused for invidual person only they open accout for company ans est etc. can some body tell me the another option for opening account.really thankful

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
dr_gp said:
AOA to all memebers.

dear my friends, i ma new in this forum from saudi arabia.i have submitted for CREDENTIA assesment.here is my details

documents send from KSA: 13-06-2014
document received by MCC: 18-06-2014
documents viewable online: 22-07-2014

still i am waiting for next step.

my query is that how can i make courier request.i asked two courier companies here in ksa to open account.they refused for invidual person only they open accout for company ans est etc. can some body tell me the another option for opening account.really thankful
If you want faster verification, you might open an account with EPIC. Please read the previous discussions in this thread.

topu_4

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
Hi all,
As we know, ECFMG will send the verification letter to the medical college not to the university. I am wondering, to whom they will send is it to Principal or Register of the medical college or...? What was in your case?
It would so kind of you if you who had the experience, please let me know. The ECFMG had sent the document on 2nd of July, still I am waiting.
Looking forward to the opinions.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
topu_4 said:
Hi all,
As we know, ECFMG will send the verification letter to the medical college not to the university. I am wondering, to whom they will send is it to Principal or Register of the medical college or...? What was in your case?
It would so kind of you if you who had the experience, please let me know. The ECFMG had sent the document on 2nd of July, still I am waiting.
Looking forward to the opinions.
Registrar/Examiner of the college. Principal usually signs it.

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
Lemon_Scorpio said:
Respond to the first mail that your institution received. Otherwise, there will be further delay. Try to send the documents by courier from your institution. It will reduce the verification time.

Best of luck.
What if I respond to the first mail after 60 days? ECFMG might resend the documents in the meantime. I mean, if I send the documents by mid-september, and by that time ECFMG has sent the docs again, will ECFMG accept my documents (from the first mail)?

Saumitra Barua

Aug 1, 2014
blackstar said:
Hi Everyone,

EPIC by ECFGM is a separate product which is offered by ECFMG. It is a product which allows you to verify your medical diploma and transcripts and have it stored in an electronic portfolio ready to be sent to whoever needs it, be it for USMLE, or any other Medical Authority or school, Embassy etc. So EPIC (Electronic Portfolio of International Credentials) is having ECFMG verify and store your medical information (diploma, transcripts, licenses etc) for life. It costs money.

MCC after reviewing and accepting your diploma will now send it to ECFMG, who will not send documents to your medical school via snail mail. (2 to 3 Months). If on the other hand ECFGM has already verified your credentials in the past, they will just compare what MCC has sent them to verify against what they have on your file. IF its the same credentials, they wont ask school for your details again. They will just forward your already verified credentials.

So, here is the trick! Creating an EPIC from scratch takes one month. So you create an EPIC profile today. (Costs money but your credentials may be useful again since its stored for life by ECFMG). Your EPIC verified credentials will be ready two months ahead of the process that will be instituted by MCC via the same ECFMG. They will be utilizing a service by ECFMG known as ECIS.

So follow the MCC process as has been discussed extensively here and start an EPIC process on the side as well. Especially if MCC is yet to send your documents to ECFMG. Your EPIC credentials will be verified faster because you can select courier services at every point in the process.

As soon as EPIC shows your credentials are verified, call ECFMG and tell they MCC has ECIS on you (you ECIS number will be on your profile physiciansapply identifiers tab). Tell them your credentials are ready on your EPIC account. They will forward your verified credentials to MCC.

In my case, the snail mail has not yet arrived, but I have received my ECA and sent my FSWP already!

http: //www . ecfmgepic.org/
(get rid of spaces)
Hello Everybody. My Status is "In Progress" from 10.06.2014. I think I'm not far away from sending my docs to ECFMG. What do you think it would be wise for me to do an EPIC account? Where in Physians apply.ca account shows ECIS no. ? Another question is where ECFMG send the Medical degree document? In University or Medical College?
Thanks

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saumitra Barua said:
Hello Everybody. My Status is "In Progress" from 10.06.2014. I think I'm not far away from sending my docs to ECFMG. What do you think it would be wise for me to do an EPIC account? Where in Physians apply.ca account shows ECIS no. ? Another question is where ECFMG send the Medical degree document? In University or Medical College?
Thanks
hi
i also got ECIS no which mean MCC send Degree to ECFMG. Now ECFMG will send to our college for verification
this ispurely my thinking pl coreect me if i am wrong. :eek: :eek: :eek:

topu_4

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
Saumitra Barua said:
Thanks
The answer of the second question is: Medical College. Though I have not got it yet but according to seniors it should be Medical College. Good luck :)

Dr M

Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
SA 21-12-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront. Received
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
obaied said:
hi
i also got ECIS no which mean MCC send Degree to ECFMG. Now ECFMG will send to our college for verification
this ispurely my thinking pl coreect me if i am wrong. :eek: :eek: :eek:
yes Obaied.. unless u have verfication with ECFMG before like doing USMLE or AMC. this will take about 15 to 20 days to reach ur medical college

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr M said:
yes Obaied.. unless u have verfication with ECFMG before like doing USMLE or AMC. this will take about 15 to 20 days to reach ur medical college
Dear M,
tx, for ur help ;D ;D ;D ;D
+1 for u :) :) :)

Raj chandigarh

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sep 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
jan 11
Med's Request
june 2012
Med's Done....
20 June ecas line appeared on 12/july
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 31/8/12 visa issued on 28th aug 2012
most urgent

what should one do if someone has created SVR with medical transcript for ECA.

can SVR be edited from medical transcript to medical degree as minc code has not been generated only scan copies appears.

or should one create one more SVR for medical degree and send only noterized copy of degree alone as all the other documents are already sent

what should be the quickest way to fall in line

thanks

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj chandigarh said:
most urgent

what should one do if someone has created SVR with medical transcript for ECA.

can SVR be edited from medical transcript to medical degree as minc code has not been generated only scan copies appears.

or should one create one more SVR for medical degree and send only noterized copy of degree alone as all the other documents are already sent

what should be the quickest way to fall in line

thanks
dear,
pl send an email to the MCC immediately explaining ur present situation and dont forget to mention ur MINC .
also write urgent as a subject also ur candidate id.
hope it will work but they might take 1 week to reply :) :)

JIMI 2

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
hi every body,
i have a question. i just received an email from mcc that my documents are viewable online. one thing is confusing me.with certified identity conformation form "EXPIRES TBD" is written in bracket. what does it mean. please comment