Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
SuperCanada said:
I did not receive my PER until now. My Application was received on 1st December 2014 and my CC was charged on 23 January 2015. I have checked the ECAS using my UCI taken from my Canadian Visit Visa and their is no updates. I am worried. Do I need to consider EE. Please advice; appreciate any feedback. :-[
@supercanada,

Since ur CC was charged,it implies that ur application was checked for its completion nd falls within the CAP.It is now under preliminary review at CIC. On average,it takes two to three months for its completion from the date of fee recovery.The moment ur eligibility is successfully checked ,that is attainment of min.score is verified,u will be issued PER(1st AOR) ND THEREAFTER ur file be transferred to ur Visa Office. U are close to this stage,I reckon.

Have patience pray to God,everything will be at its right place.

Good luck nd May God bless all.

parhar51

prsd

Mar 15, 2015
prsd said:
ystrday i got email frm CIO stating that my app was rejected due to the points i got 66 only.But as per my consltnt i got 67.Thy consderd only my bachlors degree which is equal to 4yrs degree in canada but as per WES, my M.Sc was equal to one year graduate study.
As per the CIC website Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or
diplomas or equal (at least one must be for a program of at least
three years) : 22 points.
According to this i shud get 22 points for my education but thy gave me 21 points only so im short of 1 point.

What should i do?
Any suggestions plz......

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
prsd said:
ystrday i got email frm CIO stating that my app was rejected due to the points i got 66 only.But as per my consltnt i got 67.Thy consderd only my bachlors degree which is equal to 4yrs degree in canada but as per WES, my M.Sc was equal to one year graduate study.
According to this i shud get 22 points for my education but thy gave me 21 points only so im short of 1 point.

What should i do?
@prsd,

It is really sad ur application was refused owing to not meeting the minimum points criteria.Unfortunately,consultants ,at times, misinterpret CIC guidelines which result in rejection of application.

Please read between the lines the extract from CIC web page relating to selection criteria for education:

"If you do not have a Canadian degree or diploma (in some cases, a “certificate”), you must get your foreign education verified and assessed to prove it is equal to a completed Canadian credential."

Since ur M.Sc. degree has one yr. equivalence to corresponding Canadian MASTER degree,ur overall completed post secondary yr of education stands downgraded.As such, u are awarded lesser point in the selection criteria.

Only thing that is under our control is IELTS score card. It helps to some extent in improving our score.please work on it and try AGAIN THROUGH "EXPRESS ENTRY".

Good luck nd MAY GOD BLESS ALL !!!!!

parhar51

prsd

Mar 15, 2015
Hi parhar51,
Thanks for reply, but As per the CIC website Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or

According to my WES report I have a recognised Bachelors and a One
year recognised graduate program. Even if its not considered as a
masters still then it will fetch me 22 points as per the CIC link
mentioned below.

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors

durani01

Apr 4, 2015
Hi All

I have applied for the NOC 2172
My application been received on 15-12-2014
Mode of Payment is DD

Kindly update regarding

durani01

Apr 4, 2015
ceelogreen said:
2172 cap reached -- App received dts till 10-Dec-2014 were accepted.
Also Global CAP reached

I am 16-Dec applicant, got my app back from CIC on 27-feb, reason for my returned app - 2172 Subcap reached

Hope this helps
Dear

Can you share the letter which you have received with your package in which the reason is mentioned.
I am 15-Dec in 2172.and haven't received my package.
I am from Pakistan.

migrant94

Nov 4, 2014
prsd said:

What should i do?
can you share your points ? actually i cannot trust in consultants ? how many years of experiences you have ? what is your IELTS SCORE?
first share them and if u got 67 then
it might be human mistake ..send an email to cic ,explain why you are eligible with 67points and ask them to review your application .
at least its better than sitting and wondering why ...

prsd

Mar 15, 2015
Hi Migrant94,
Thanks vry mch fr reply.My points according to cic calculation are:
Age- 12
Ielts-17
Exp-11
Spouse ielts-5
Edu-21

TOT-66
But, according to my WES report, I have 3yr bachelors degree which equals to 4yr bachlors and als my 2yrs masters degree which equals to 1yr graduate study.
For this education,as per CIC website, there must be 22points bcoz "two or more post secondary degrees or diplomas or equal(one must be a program of 3yrs)" clearly says on CIC.
SO I WUD DEFNITELY GET 67 POINTS. Right?
I have sent the reply to CIO regarding this but it takes 35 working days to hear frm them.

Mrs Varma

Nov 10, 2014
Did anyone of the late Dec applicants get their applications back?
I have'nt got mine back, no response from CIC, No DD Encashment :(

uddaraju19

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
I was told that by app was retunred back to india on Feb 26th by CIC. Did not recieve the post till now. Any idea how long does it take ?

ajanoni

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Sao Paulo - SP
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016
Nomination.....
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2016
prsd said:
Hi Migrant94,
Age- 12
Ielts-17
Exp-11
Spouse ielts-5
Edu-21

TOT-66
But, according to my WES report, I have 3yr bachelors degree which equals to 4yr bachlors and als my 2yrs masters degree which equals to 1yr graduate study.
For this education,as per CIC website, there must be 22points bcoz "two or more post secondary degrees or diplomas or equal(one must be a program of 3yrs)" clearly says on CIC.
I have sent the reply to CIO regarding this but it takes 35 working days to hear frm them.
I am at the same situation. Did you get some answer from CIO?

prsd

Mar 15, 2015
prsd said:
Hi Migrant94,
Age- 12
Ielts-17
Exp-11
Spouse ielts-5
Edu-21

TOT-66
I have sent the reply to CIO regarding this but it takes 35 working days to hear frm them.Anybody Plzz help me how to get out of this situation