+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
G333 said:
Guys got my application package back..! :mad:

I fail to understand the reason mentioned on the letter...!

This is the second time my package got returned mentioning that it was incomplete...!!!

1st time my package was returned as my overall work experience did not match with the list of Job duties under the applied NOC

Took the courage and applied again, CC got charged so was hoping for positive response.. but... it got returned again :(

This time, According to the letter, CIC case officer was not convinced that I had one full year of continuous work exp under my NOC..!

I was due for completion of my 1 year in my current job on 16th Sept, 2014 (Overall exp - 3.6 yrs)
The documents submitted while sending the package had the bonified letter and list of job duties from my employer
dated 6th Sept, 2014 mentioning till date.

If CIC case officer really wanted to verify the same, they should have raised a query rather
than just sending the application back on these lines..??? I would have provided them with a fresh document from
my employer as I'm still working there...!

Would be great if someone could help me on the below lines,

- Does the candidate's data gets stored in CIC database considering the UCI number remains the same throughout the
life cycle of the applicant, irrespective of number of cases one applies

- Will the instances which happened to me, affect / hamper my chances if I apply into Express Entry again..?

- Should I continue to apply in same NOC or should I change my NOC, as I have previous exp into more of sales and less of marketing

Timelines
#1st application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 7th May, 2014
CC charged - No
ECAS live - No
App returned - Aug 8th, 2014

#2nd application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 19th Sept, 2014
CC charged - Yes, 10th Dec, 2014
ECAS live - Yes
App returned - 8th Jan, 2014, Recvd in Feb

Would appreciate your help and guidance.. AS IM NOT READY TO GIVE UP...! and Shall apply again until I get a PR..!
CIC gave you a hope by charging CC and providing PER, but eventually terminated the hope....what a weird logic!!!

Anyway, try EE asap and all the best for your further application!!

Harsha777

Mar 9, 2015
Colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Opedge said:
I am Dec 16th Applicant, a letter has been sent to the lawyer stating that the cap has been reached :(

Hi could you see that letter ?

Harsha777

Mar 9, 2015
Colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Guys have you all got any news about this NOC. Delay implies that we are out of game .

Mar 14, 2015
Dear all,

Would you please tell me any CIO or CIC e-mail?
I tried to use CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca, which I found in CIC web-site, but it didn't work.

samzhere

Mar 23, 2014
Dear Friends,

Unfortunately and rather sadly our application has been returned. We had applied on Dec 2nd 2014.

The reason stated, as some of us have quoted here previously, is that the cap had already reached before our application could be processed. We are deeply disappointed and do feel that had we been more proactive in gathering all the required documents, we could've been in the race, though we had gone through an attorney. Anyhow.

Good luck to all those who still await. May you find success.

Best,
Sam

mantum1

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
guys, one person (Mani1123) got PER yesterday(16/03/2015). his application was received on 12/31/2014 and he didn't have a job offer. how come it is possible when some of the applicants already received their application back due to cap reach. got this information from Global spreadsheet. I don't know what strategy CIC is following at this stage..

victoryahead

Feb 17, 2015
Hi my app. was received on the 31/12/2014 also. I have been calling CIC every blessed day to get update. With regards to one of the conversation I had with the agent last week , she placed me on hold for a while, but advised that she is going to find out from Nova scotia if my application was actually received. After some moments she came back and said the have my file and it is undergoing initial review and that they will be in touch in due course but did not state exact time

I have also called yesterday and today to get update and the agents I spoke with said they can see a note on their system attached to my records which says that my file is under initial review and they will be in touch soon

Please what is this initial review about ?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
mantum1 said:
guys, one person (Mani1123) got PER yesterday(16/03/2015). his application was received on 12/31/2014 and he didn't have a job offer. how come it is possible when some of the applicants already received their application back due to cap reach. got this information from Global spreadsheet. I don't know what strategy CIC is following at this stage..
My application received on Dec 23 and CC was charged on Mar 5...
I have also no idea what's going on with CIC...

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Is only God that knows what CIC is upto..
I just got my package back
NOC 1123
App received - 23/12/2014
Return letter dated -6/05/2014
Reason- overall 25,000 cap reached.

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received dec 30, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
som4u said:
NOC 1123
Hi, do they send the reject letter via hardcopy or via email? Thanks!

sdkiko

Feb 23, 2015
Just got off the phone with CIC. First time I've gotten an asnwer after calling 3 times.
My application was returned because cap was reached.

NOC: 1123
Application Received: November 24, 2014

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
som4u said:
NOC 1123
Hi mate, my application was also recieived on Dec 23, 2014 but my CC was charged on Mar 5.
Can you show us the return letter please? Not 1123 capped? Or 25000 capped?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
sdkiko said:
Just got off the phone with CIC. First time I've gotten an asnwer after calling 3 times.
My application was returned because cap was reached.

NOC: 1123
Application Received: November 24, 2014
You mentioned cap was reached. Is it 1123 capped or global 25000 capped?

victoryahead

Feb 17, 2015
Hi Uk2c,

Are u based in Canada or applied from outside CA ? I have been calling CIC everyday from outside Ca. I submitted my app on the 31 Dec and it was signed by Donnie 8.09 AM NS time. As at last week, it marked 10 weeks of submission and then I had spoken to an agent who was fairly helpful as she had asked me to provide the courier tracking number I used during submission. After all that waiting on the phone she informed me that they confirm that my app was received and it was under review and that they will be in touch soon.

My doubt about the CAP is why is my app been reviewed when it is already capped. I have called since Monday until date ( In fact twice everyday ) and the agents I spoke with confirmed that they can see a note attached to my profile in their system to say my app is under review which is the correspondence they received from the back office as at 11/03/2015. On the other hand, UK2C got charged on the 5th March so I believe the cap is another full regardless of the letter other applicants have received.

I had once applied for Canadian Visitors and student's Visa in 07 & 13, and from my experience as at then , this guys can refuse your application for flimsy reasons you don't think or dream of. For the fact that we are not inside the same office with them to know if this is capped or not so that can use this as a reason. This is my own thought about this cap

BTW, I have been checking my CC transactions online as I do internet banking but haven't seen any money taken out of my account