+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

Opedge

Jul 23, 2014
I am Dec 16th Applicant, a letter has been sent to the lawyer stating that the cap has been reached :(

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
600 points for arranged employment or state nomination .... Why the hell they made EE for ??
Why did not they just cancel the whole immigration program ?

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Hi mates, I thought my FSW application is waiting to be returned recently cos I found some accounts indicate they got an email/returning application due to the cap of 1123. However...see below

FSW: NOC 1123
Application filed: Dec 23, 2014
CC Charged: Mar 5, 2015

CEC: NOC 1123
Application filed: Dec 1, 2014
Application returned: Feb 10, 2015

What's going on with 1123 via FSW? Any similar cases?

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Please what is the source of your information ?

whitebear

Mar 9, 2015
Hi:

I have applied under NOC:1123

Application Received at Sydney,NS: 04 Nov 2014

Last time I had seen on their website that 485 files accepted. 350 (approx.) under processing on 15/16 December 2014.

Still I do not receive my PER mail. Should I consider this as Negative or Wait few more days?

As everyone writing here, this NOC was capped out before November 2014. But how come this was happened? I had regularly monitored CIC Website for this NOC Quota before sending my file and as far I can remember there was 345 or something like figure for accepted files under this NOC on 20/21 October 2014.

I have contacted with my local bank but they have failed to give me any reply as they do not have any access to any Canadian Bank.

However, the reality is - I don't receive any response from them.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
whitebear said:
Hi:

I have applied under NOC:1123

Application Received at Sydney,NS: 04 Nov 2014

Last time I had seen on their website that 485 files accepted. 350 (approx.) under processing on 15/16 December 2014.

Still I do not receive my PER mail. Should I consider this as Negative or Wait few more days?

As everyone writing here, this NOC was capped out before November 2014. But how come this was happened? I had regularly monitored CIC Website for this NOC Quota before sending my file and as far I can remember there was 345 or something like figure for accepted files under this NOC on 20/21 October 2014.

I have contacted with my local bank but they have failed to give me any reply as they do not have any access to any Canadian Bank.

However, the reality is - I don't receive any response from them.

When CC charged? I don't expect the CC charged but indeed happened.
I suggest you also need to apply for EE at the same time just in case FSW application is going to be returned later.

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Opedge said:
I am Dec 16th Applicant, a letter has been sent to the lawyer stating that the cap has been reached :(
Hi Mate, I am Dec 23rd applicant but my CC charged on Mar 5...I have absolutely no idea what's going on....

You mention the letter was sent to your lawyer? is it by email or by the returned package?

Please advise and many thanks!

rajig

Feb 16, 2015
@UK2C: you got charged under NOC1123.. I Thought it was capped..
Do u had arranged employment or PHD?
Im 30th dec applicant.. feeling hopeful.. :)

ethu

Nov 6, 2014
hell with Canada, my file came back yesterday File dated 29th Oct, original submitted on 11th June came due to decline credit card within a week re submitted, came back yesterday. Totally unprofessional way of handling. whatever happens, it happens for a reason

MD Saiful

Jan 1, 2015
UK2C said:
Hi Mate, I am Dec 23rd applicant but my CC charged on Mar 5...I have absolutely no idea what's going on....

You mention the letter was sent to your lawyer? is it by email or by the returned package?

Did you send the complete application Package? I mean along with Police Clearance? and whats your total point please

meval

Feb 9, 2015
UK2C said:

Your message gives me a ray of hope... :)

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
rajig said:
@ UK2C: you got charged under NOC1123.. I Thought it was capped..
Do u had arranged employment or PHD?
Im 30th dec applicant.. feeling hopeful.. :)
Hi mate, I have a 1123 job in Canada with open work permit but this is absolutely NOT arranged employment and I am NOT a PhD student.

That means i am just a normal applicant and I don't expect that CC would be charged but indeed happened...

Anyway, apply for EE ASAP cos it maybe faster than FSW dec applications

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
MD Saiful said:
Did you send the complete application Package? I mean along with Police Clearance? and whats your total point please
My original police clearances are submitted under CEC which I applied before FSW....

So I just submitted police clearances (copies) under FSW...however, CIC clearly indicates that police clearances are NOT required documents at the time you submit the application and they can be submitted later..

BTW, my score under FSW is 77

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
G333 said:
Guys got my application package back..! :mad: Oops! Sorry to hear that.

I fail to understand the reason mentioned on the letter...!

This is the second time my package got returned mentioning that it was incomplete...!!!

1st time my package was returned as my overall work experience did not match with the list of Job duties under the applied NOC

Took the courage and applied again, CC got charged so was hoping for positive response.. but... it got returned again :(

This time, According to the letter, CIC case officer was not convinced that I had one full year of continuous work exp under my NOC..!

I was due for completion of my 1 year in my current job on 16th Sept, 2014 (Overall exp - 3.6 yrs) Please note that you should have 1 year on the date when the points are awarded. Not after that.
The documents submitted while sending the package had the bonified letter and list of job duties from my employer
dated 6th Sept, 2014 mentioning till date.

If CIC case officer really wanted to verify the same, they should have raised a query rather
than just sending the application back on these lines..??? I would have provided them with a fresh document from
my employer as I'm still working there...! Thats not how it works. You need to have a complete set including work ex to get through th first phase. Its treated as incomplete. Same as what has happened here. :(

Would be great if someone could help me on the below lines,

- Does the candidate's data gets stored in CIC database considering the UCI number remains the same throughout the
life cycle of the applicant, irrespective of number of cases one applies That is Correct.

- Will the instances which happened to me, affect / hamper my chances if I apply into Express Entry again..? There is no impact from previous applications under another scheme.

- Should I continue to apply in same NOC or should I change my NOC, as I have previous exp into more of sales and less of marketing That depends on what work you want to do later on.

Timelines
#1st application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 7th May, 2014
CC charged - No
ECAS live - No
App returned - Aug 8th, 2014

#2nd application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 19th Sept, 2014
CC charged - Yes, 10th Dec, 2014
ECAS live - Yes
App returned - 8th Jan, 2014, Recvd in Feb

Would appreciate your help and guidance.. AS IM NOT READY TO GIVE UP...! and Shall apply again until I get a PR..! Try to locate a job and then apply under EE. God Bless Bro