+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

Fellow06

Feb 20, 2015
No positive indications for applications received after 20 October 2014. I have sent a mail to CIO 10 days ago but no reply from them. Waiting to receive my application package back. If my DD expires, then how will I be able to encash it back?

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
Fellow06 said:
No positive indications for applications received after 20 October 2014. I have sent a mail to CIO 10 days ago but no reply from them. Waiting to receive my application package back. If my DD expires, then how will I be able to encash it back?
Expired DD can not b deposited by Beneficiary, but issuing bank can take it back and cancel it.

Bimbo Oke

Nov 6, 2014
At the risk of disappointing most of you, My application was received on 24th Nov. 2014 and was returned today, 3rd March, 2014. Reason given: NOC 1123 was reached before application was submitted. The letter advised me to go through express entry. In my own case, procrastination caused my delay and i regret it so much. Please learn from this. :( ;)
However, i will go through the express entry and am very hopeful that i will have some good news about it to share with you all pretty soon by God's grace. Amen.

fathero

Oct 23, 2014
Time to raise the white flag! onward to the next journey: Express Entry: Getting the Golden 800+ Score

deepee86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 14
Nomination.....
18 Dec 14 (PER)
AOR Received.
13 Mar 15
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
26 Mar 15
Med's Done....
3 April 15
Passport Req..
13 May 15
LANDED..........
Hopefully before July 2015
Any October Applicants here?

What is the status of application?

EVANSWANDIE

Jul 7, 2008
Hi,

I am an October applicant....under this NOC. My application was received last October 17, 2014 per LBC tracking info...still no update...

deepee86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep 14
Nomination.....
18 Dec 14 (PER)
AOR Received.
13 Mar 15
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
26 Mar 15
Med's Done....
3 April 15
Passport Req..
13 May 15
LANDED..........
Hopefully before July 2015
EVANSWANDIE said:
Hi,

I am an October applicant....under this NOC. My application was received last October 17, 2014 per LBC tracking info...still no update...
Oh! did you contact the VO

saysomething

May 16, 2014
Can we apply for Express Entry when we have yet to receive rejection letter from cic?

Bimbo Oke said:
At the risk of disappointing most of you, My application was received on 24th Nov. 2014 and was returned today, 3rd March, 2014. Reason given: NOC 1123 was reached before application was submitted. The letter advised me to go through express entry. In my own case, procrastination caused my delay and i regret it so much. Please learn from this. :( ;)
However, i will go through the express entry and am very hopeful that i will have some good news about it to share with you all pretty soon by God's grace. Amen.
Bimbo, thanks for the information.

victoryahead

Feb 17, 2015
Hi Bimbo,

Sorry to hear that you didn't pull through with FSW 2014. If i may ask, did you apply from Naija ? I applied also but from the UK and my application was delivered on the 31st Dec. I have made several phone calls to CIC asking about application update but haven't received any news yet. I'm really shaken up with the news I gather from this forum and at times I wonder if i wil be able to pull through considering that some applicants who submitted before me got rejected because of NOC cap.

I spent time and money to organise my application as I had done it myself. i was even knocked down by a heavy flu during the process of sending out my application. At this point I can only hope and pray for better news to come my way !!

sebze

Mar 1, 2015
I got my refusal as well. I was told that my files was sent back by Feb 25th. The reason is cap.
I was a Dec 5th applicant. Good luck everyone but I don't think there is hope for Nov and Dec applicants.

EVANSWANDIE

Jul 7, 2008
Hi,

Oh! did you contact the VO
[/color]

Not yet...How do we contact the VO? Thanks.....

G333

Feb 21, 2015
Guys got my application package back..! :mad:

I fail to understand the reason mentioned on the letter...!

This is the second time my package got returned mentioning that it was incomplete...!!!

1st time my package was returned as my overall work experience did not match with the list of Job duties under the applied NOC

Took the courage and applied again, CC got charged so was hoping for positive response.. but... it got returned again :(

This time, According to the letter, CIC case officer was not convinced that I had one full year of continuous work exp under my NOC..!

I was due for completion of my 1 year in my current job on 16th Sept, 2014 (Overall exp - 3.6 yrs)
The documents submitted while sending the package had the bonified letter and list of job duties from my employer
dated 6th Sept, 2014 mentioning till date.

If CIC case officer really wanted to verify the same, they should have raised a query rather
than just sending the application back on these lines..??? I would have provided them with a fresh document from
my employer as I'm still working there...!

Would be great if someone could help me on the below lines,

- Does the candidate's data gets stored in CIC database considering the UCI number remains the same throughout the
life cycle of the applicant, irrespective of number of cases one applies

- Will the instances which happened to me, affect / hamper my chances if I apply into Express Entry again..?

- Should I continue to apply in same NOC or should I change my NOC, as I have previous exp into more of sales and less of marketing

Timelines
#1st application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 7th May, 2014
CC charged - No
ECAS live - No
App returned - Aug 8th, 2014

#2nd application
NOC - 1123
App recvd - 19th Sept, 2014
CC charged - Yes, 10th Dec, 2014
ECAS live - Yes
App returned - 8th Jan, 2014, Recvd in Feb

Would appreciate your help and guidance.. AS IM NOT READY TO GIVE UP...! and Shall apply again until I get a PR..!

nihilist

Sep 24, 2014
Hi,
I have sent my FSW application at end of Oct'14 with all the documents and letters in tact. I have got my application packet back from CIC last week. In there there is a letter that stated that quota for 1123 has been reached and hence the application being sent back!?
F****K