+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
LhR said:
I am just an observer in this group but i have followed every single conversation. NOC 1123 capped in October so any application after Oct 22 will get a returned file sooner or later. Got mine today...applied Nov 3 and nothing was cashed. All the best everyone
I want to believe that there is still hope for everyone until our applications are returned and received. So lets talk about luck and God's divine favor, if is really true that 22/24 dec NOC 1123 got charged then anything can happen........ cheers friends :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* keep the faith alive

ohai

Star Member
May 24, 2014
som4u said:
I want to believe that there is still hope for everyone until our applications are returned and received. So lets talk about luck and God's divine favor, if is really true that 22/24 dec NOC 1123 got charged then anything can happen........ cheers friends :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* keep the faith alive
Could it be they were charged in error or some body is just pulling our legs !

victoryahead

Feb 17, 2015
Hi Mike,

why was your application returned and did u seek more information from the agent ?

I have noticed on your profile that you did not indicate if you submitted your application with your IELTS

As my application got to CIC on the 31-12-2014. I have just spoken to one of CIC call center agent few minutes ago and her answer was, that she is pretty sure that December applications haven't been dealt with as it is too early. she further advised me to call again first week in March

Regards

N

mike21

Aug 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry forgot to state the reason..

Its due to CAPPED guys :(

I asked the agent when was it capped and according to her they have no information about the capped date.

I think October and November applicants are for return already and the December Applicants will be in the next few days...

Sorry for this... We need to be more realistic this time and explore Plan B... Wish you all the luck guys! ;D

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
Only one question...
Cap of 1123 was 822 on 16 Dec
I accept that they were all apps with charging, PER and above and also reviewed but not charged.
I also accept that these figures were of those applicant who applied in Aug-Sept-Oct and there are so many un-opened applications are in queue.

But form where they selected remaining 178 applications?
only 2-3 charging were reported (don't know these also real or fake) after December.

Where is charging details of these 178 applicants? No one out of these 178 is in forum?
if at-least 15-20 charging has been reported thereafter I will happily believe the cap-full status and admit my own mistake of being late.

Same for other 3 NOCs also
Can some one explain this?

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
hi friendz.

i m back after quite a time.
sort f hybernating n being patient. :-X :-X

still can't believe wat they did with us..
THE LAST UPDATE thing is to be discussed here, and on main forum fswp 2014.

i m f view to file law suit and request all f 'afectees' to join plz.
discuss it and fight for our right...

friends, ur views welcome.

they have treated us like 3rd world... the reason we r fed-up from here.. :mad: :mad:

cndpa

Mar 1, 2015
It is obvious that something went wrong with the application, and they decided to send back all the applications
instead of dealing with the problem. I mean, anyone who can do the math will see that this NOC suddenly reaching the cap
doesn't make sense. No one has been charged since October 20th's applicant, yet they have stated it wasn't reached in December.
We at least deserve an explanation.

sebze

Mar 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum for the last 3 months but I just registered myself.

I sent my application by Dec 1st, they received it on Dec 5th. I currently live in Canada, I have a full time job in my field, and I studied post grad certificate here but there is no way to extend my visa because my employee has to go through LMIA which is pretty difficult as you may know...

I haven't heard from my application but I have already lost my hope :) I studied here, looked for a job almost 5-6 months - wasted my time - now I am not even able to apply under CEC because I have 9 months work experience.

This process has been so horrible. I have only 2 months work permit left and I have to leave my job, my life... It is the worst thing, I put some much effort and time to stay here.

Btw my file was complete. I sent it with IELTS and everything, I used an immigration consultant. I will give them a call tomorrow to see if they send my file back.

ray2210

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont lose hopes, if you happen to recieve your PER you can apply for BOWP. Try checking your application status on ECAS with your UCI number.

sagedeo

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
I tried calling CIC call center today but due to high calls volume IVRS did not transfer my call to an agent. I don't have my UCI number yet. My application reached on 21st Nov and I am pretty sure it's on its way back to me. :(

Is there any other way to know when CIC returned my application?

ray2210 said:
Dont lose hopes, if you happen to recieve your PER you can apply for BOWP. Try checking your application status on ECAS with your UCI number.

sunny1123

Oct 8, 2014
hi friends

I applied in FSW 2014, NOC 1123, 10 sep.

My application was returned because of absence of BC (submitted affidavit which was not accepted).

I want to apply for express entry. please help anyone i dont have money to give to agent.

Thanks.

mk9212

Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER:17-02-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
27-02-2015
pcc sent along with fsw application beneficial or not

How they (NDVO) verified your job location and work experience, did anyone from your company informed you about it. (Directly or indirectly)

if yes what information they asked about you for verification?

Also did they come for physical verification?

sebze

Mar 1, 2015
I tried to log in ECAS but apparently it doesn't allow me since I don't have AOR. I've been working under open work permit so I do have a client number but they haven't charged me yet.

It is pretty obvious that all Dec applicants will get their files back, it may take sometime though,

Btw express entry is very difficult unless if you have a masters degree, 10 years experience in your field and arranged job offer. Even CEC is impossible, I have friends who got rejected while having a job in Canada. They don't care even if you have a full time job with open/close work permit.