+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Liliiiiii said:
10 minutes ago recieved an email from CIC ...... NOC 1123, Application recieved date 29 October

ОтCIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Кому:'L A'

RE: FSW-2014 application status request
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on February 13, 2015 as the cap of NOC 1123 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
KC

Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Express Entry starts in January 2015. If applicable please visit the following website for important information regarding the new program:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

L'Entrée express commence en janvier 2015. En savoir plus, veuillez consulter le site web suivant afin d'obtenir des renseignements importants concernant le nouveau programme.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/immigrer/express/entree-express.asp

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered.

Les messages de CIC vous seront envoyés à partir d'adresses de courriel se terminant par « @ cic.gc.ca » ou « @ international.gc.ca ». Veuillez ajouter ces adresses à la liste des « expéditeurs approuvés » de votre logiciel de courriel et vérifier votre dossier de courrier indésirable (« pourriels ») au cas où des courriels importants seraient filtrés automatiquement.

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas
I am very sorry for you Lili or maybe Lilit jan). Maybe I am next(
Chip up and try EE I wish you the best.
Cankanum em hajoxutyun u arajarkum linenq kapi mej karox e irar ognenq EE lracnelu?

Feb 13, 2015
Maverick.Canajun said:
There are no ïnformal "rumors" as far as CIC is concerned. They are a professional organization and thus far, there is no evidence that they "leak" information to anyone - leave alone agents. YOu have not provided your application date or any other information that could help the people hear help you - so my guess is you do not want help, you are just venting your frustration. That point on frustration is simply proven by your rant on 1123 not being available in some pdf file. If you rely on the internet to give you a job, you will be extremely disappointed. Please do read up more on how to land a job in Canada.

Regards,
Rick.
Wow that was rude!
YOu have not provided your application date - Dint my post start stating that application date was 10th November?
you are just venting your frustration - half the people in here are frustrated? I dont have a right to vent?
my guess is you do not want help - very wrong guess! i could probably say here that you do not want to help
simply proven by your rant on 1123 not being available in some pdf file - HOW? that is my NOC and i was trying to create an EE profile and wanted to know which province has the max 1123 jobs and couldnt find the number in there..
And I know nothing of the "news" my agent got - He is a lawyer there, said he has got an internal news that the file has been picked - but since I havent been charged yet, hes sensing issues. I'm no one to judge if hes lying nor do i have the knowledge to do so.

Point taken that I'm ignorant here as almost everything in here is new to me - I dont know half the acronyms used, dont know the process etc. On reading up the internet - that's what I am doing - reading as much as I can to know about things.

Seriously..to write something that atrocious - I dont know what I did to you! No one is here to harm anyone else - everyone is seeking help in the form of information on what the other person's status is! And with all humility - my post certainly did not deserve that kind of a rude comment! Express opinons not emotions.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
claudialfdutra said:
What??? I'm so sorry for you, Lili... But something very weird is happening. A guy from Nov 10th has already PER for 1123. HOW?
I do not know my friend, that was I think my luck :)
.... Hope you will have better luck!!!

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
warsapp said:
I am very sorry for you Lili or maybe Lilit jan). Maybe I am next(
Chip up and try EE I wish you the best.
Cankanum em hajoxutyun u arajarkum linenq kapi mej karox e irar ognenq EE lracnelu?
shnorhakal em :) by the way, Lilia
I am okey, belive me.... this last month I was preparing myself for that news..... I will surely apply for EE. ..... Write me PM, we can help each other.... GOOD LUCK TO US :)))

saif_sayz

Feb 20, 2015
i am a dec 19 applicant. dont understand whats actually happening to this noc ! oct 22 applicant get his file returned due to filled cap whereas a nov applicant gets his/her app returned for missing document and so is for a dec 22 applicant. what i think is if caps are filled out in oct, then how come they are even bothering to open and check files of later applicants and notifying them as "incomplete"? whats happening actually any ideas?

i also read somewhere that they r going backwards frm dec towards nov nd have stopped their first come first served theory. someone called the cic agent and was informed with such things. now what ????

so very confused! :-[

Feb 13, 2015
i read that link too! the one which says that they are going backwards from Dec! can anyone please share the number to call CIC? I tried in 16139444000 - bt it is giving me only automated answers. Not sure if the options im selecting are wrong.

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
Indira Priyadarshini said:
Wow that was rude!
YOu have not provided your application date - Dint my post start stating that application date was 10th November?
you are just venting your frustration - half the people in here are frustrated? I dont have a right to vent?
my guess is you do not want help - very wrong guess! i could probably say here that you do not want to help
simply proven by your rant on 1123 not being available in some pdf file - HOW? that is my NOC and i was trying to create an EE profile and wanted to know which province has the max 1123 jobs and couldnt find the number in there..
And I know nothing of the "news" my agent got - He is a lawyer there, said he has got an internal news that the file has been picked - but since I havent been charged yet, hes sensing issues. I'm no one to judge if hes lying nor do i have the knowledge to do so.

Point taken that I'm ignorant here as almost everything in here is new to me - I dont know half the acronyms used, dont know the process etc. On reading up the internet - that's what I am doing - reading as much as I can to know about things.

Seriously..to write something that atrocious - I dont know what I did to you! No one is here to harm anyone else - everyone is seeking help in the form of information on what the other person's status is! And with all humility - my post certainly did not deserve that kind of a rude comment! Express opinons not emotions.
Hi IP,

Calling me rude will not help you. I would love to help you but there are no questions in your post.

1. Here are the two posts where you mention your application date is 7th November and 10th November respectively. Can you clarify what is the correct date?

Im november 7 applicant. Infact we have no news of any accepted files after mid october. if gthere is a watsapp group for 1123 applicants pls drop in a message as to who I should ping to add me
My file has not been returned. Filed in Nov 10 and till date no news..my agent said he heard some informal rumour that the application was picked for review - no concrete evidence.. and till date no charge on cc

Just go this pdf to know where marketing professionals are needed and NOC 1123 isnt even featured in there!

Top-50-Hot-Job-Markets-Canada.pdf

im still waiting for the 1123 watsapp group - pls PM me if anyone knows
2. If you filled in EE, then you would know that you have to create a profile on jobs.ca? You can setup the site so you get daily job alerts. I get atleast 20 openings on a daily basis from this site. If you want, can you share your email and I will forward you the emails until you ask me to stop.

3. Please do not soak in self pity - it is most unlike a pioneer that you are aiming to be. You were trying to spread misinformation on jobs in 1123. Was that an opinion you expressed or was it emotion? I felt it was a cry of distress. If not, try to explain to yourself what the point was - of your post. You will get all the answers you need if you only ask.

These are the 4 sentences in your first post:
1. My file has not been returned.
2. Filed in Nov 10 and till date no news..
3. my agent said he heard some informal rumour that the application was picked for review - no concrete evidence.. and till date no charge on cc
4. Just go this pdf to know where marketing professionals are needed and NOC 1123 isnt even featured in there!

So what was your question again?

Regards,
Rick

Feb 13, 2015
I seriously dont have the mindframe to go on arguing here - CLEARLY there are MANY in here who are posting that they have not heard anything from the CIC. I dont know why you are targetting me so! Spare me please! Self pity or whatever you can call it Im deeply troubled having submitted my file in Nov and not hearing anything so far. As for my dates - My agent is in Canada - He received the file on Nov7th and confirmed to me back then that he has submitted that very day and then 2 days before confirmed that the filed date was on Nov 10th.

As for EE profile creation - NO i dont know that you have to register in job.ca. I was only searching. I dint understand - nor can verify that this entire thread was only for Questions. I was stating my confusion as MANY others here and I seriously dont understand why you are picking and blasting me - If you dont feel like helping - please dont respond. No name calling and pointing fingers required here - I might be a self obsessed, self pity reeking, horrible individual! good for me~! As long as I DID NOT come to trouble you - spare me and yourself from these blasts. Period.

And how come you conveniently avoided the watsapp group request in there?! All I ask is SPARE me from your rage & ruth - and I spare you from mine - Lets not drag this more uglier than it can get. If your problem was that i shared that pdf link and stated I couldnt find 1123! SORRY i shant share any unsure thoughts without disclaimers

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I seriously dont have the mindframe to go on arguing here - CLEARLY there are MANY in here who are posting that they have not heard anything from the CIC. I dont know why you are targetting me so! Spare me please! Self pity or whatever you can call it Im deeply troubled having submitted my file in Nov and not hearing anything so far. As for my dates - My agent is in Canada - He received the file on Nov7th and confirmed to me back then that he has submitted that very day and then 2 days before confirmed that the filed date was on Nov 10th.

As for EE profile creation - NO i dont know that you have to register in job.ca. I was only searching. I dint understand - nor can verify that this entire thread was only for Questions. I was stating my confusion as MANY others here and I seriously dont understand why you are picking and blasting me - If you dont feel like helping - please dont respond. No name calling and pointing fingers required here - I might be a self obsessed, self pity reeking, horrible individual! good for me~! As long as I DID NOT come to trouble you - spare me and yourself from these blasts. Period.

And how come you conveniently avoided the watsapp group request in there?! All I ask is SPARE me from your rage & ruth - and I spare you from mine - Lets not drag this more uglier than it can get. If your problem was that i shared that pdf link and stated I couldnt find 1123! SORRY i shant share any unsure thoughts without disclaimers
Sigh! I still don't know what your question is... If it helps, you might want to check my signature, applied in Jul 14, cc charge in Nov (5 months later), you applied in Nov, 5 months later will be March - end/April-beginning, if that helps. You can check avg processing times in the WW Sheet too. (Link in my signature) . Getting regular mail alerts from jobs.ca will help you find 1123 jobs.

Regards,
Manoj

bilalt20

Feb 21, 2015
Hellow,
Hope you all guys are good. My name is Bilal and my application received on 2nd dec against NOC 1123. I called CIC few days back after seeing the sudden depressive storm hit 1123 in past few days. They told me that they are not able to find any information against my application so either they are returning it or they have not opened. Chances for 1st options seems quite louder now.

I started to gather things for my application in end of august, but it was not very easy for me to do things with my Job and family, but finally i made it in Nov and filed my application. That was quite an achievement. I thanks a lot for this wonderful forum and people which are giving information unconditionally. It was really frustrating to see that chances of my application is really low now. Canada dreams seems little broken now. But i think we all did our best in 1st step to complete our documentation at least, and this is just the start of our journey not the end, though i dont see any further light because now in EE we cannot be successful unless you have secured a job or have a provincial nominee, and at that hardly any province require services against this NOC.

But i strongly believe that there will be new ways opened, which i have not thought yet. 6 months before i never thought of applying for Canada but i did, so there will be more options in coming future when we see the light which we cannot see today.

So guys keep your hopes up, Canada is not the end. Important thing is we tried and we are not defeated and we will hit back with greater force when the chance will come. My dream seems shaken but my will is alive. Thanks for all wonderful information that you have shared, it was my turn now to give back some positivity and hope, which previously i collected from this forum.

Regards
Bilal

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
bilalt20 said:
Hellow,
Hope you all guys are good. My name is Bilal and my application received on 2nd dec against NOC 1123. I called CIC few days back after seeing the sudden depressive storm hit 1123 in past few days. They told me that they are not able to find any information against my application so either they are returning it or they have not opened. Chances for 1st options seems quite louder now.

I started to gather things for my application in end of august, but it was not very easy for me to do things with my Job and family, but finally i made it in Nov and filed my application. That was quite an achievement. I thanks a lot for this wonderful forum and people which are giving information unconditionally. It was really frustrating to see that chances of my application is really low now. Canada dreams seems little broken now. But i think we all did our best in 1st step to complete our documentation at least, and this is just the start of our journey not the end, though i dont see any further light because now in EE we cannot be successful unless you have secured a job or have a provincial nominee, and at that hardly any province require services against this NOC.

But i strongly believe that there will be new ways opened, which i have not thought yet. 6 months before i never thought of applying for Canada but i did, so there will be more options in coming future when we see the light which we cannot see today.

So guys keep your hopes up, Canada is not the end. Important thing is we tried and we are not defeated and we will hit back with greater force when the chance will come. My dream seems shaken but my will is alive. Thanks for all wonderful information that you have shared, it was my turn now to give back some positivity and hope, which previously i collected from this forum.

Regards
Bilal
Bilal - The best option for the near foreseeable future is to apply in Express Entry with a job offer. Last ITA was sent to people with 886 points :( so without a job offer it will be impossible to get it. Of course, you might think I am crazy (like our previous poster :( ) or not helpful but thats the truth - you need to go Express Entry but with the new jobs site - its becoming easier (over time) to get a job offer and then an ITA and proceed to PR.

Regards,
Rick.

Fellow06

Feb 20, 2015
My application received on 30 October 2014. Reading all this posts, I have become puzzled regarding my application.Can anybody please give the phone number of CIO where I can phone to know my application status?

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
bilalt20 said:
Hellow,

Regards
Bilal
I love the spirit in you, don't give up try EE

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Fellow06 said:
My application received on 30 October 2014. Reading all this posts, I have become puzzled regarding my application.Can anybody please give the phone number of CIO where I can phone to know my application status?
+16139444000