+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

Feb 13, 2015
Im november 7 applicant. Infact we have no news of any accepted files after mid october. if gthere is a watsapp group for 1123 applicants pls drop in a message as to who I should ping to add me

frmamun

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Uttara Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO>>Manilla
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
22-12-2014
Med's Request
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2016
LANDED..........
Insha Allah April first week 2016
Indira Priyadarshini said:
Im november 7 applicant. Infact we have no news of any accepted files after mid october. if gthere is a watsapp group for 1123 applicants pls drop in a message as to who I should ping to add me
I would also like to join if there is any such group

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Guyz really dont kn what is happening with this NOC.

You are saying 31st Oct applicant's file returend coz of CAP full.
While my consultant confirmed that one of her other client, 5th Nov applicant same NOC 1123 got file number.. :( Strange rt??

Nways lets wait for our files to return..

gomzi16 said:
Just got the 10th line update
Just got the information
Noc 1123
Application receive date 31 oct
Cap fill
File returned...on 16feb...

ߑͰߑͰߑͰߑ͊Finally its party time.... atleast we have the clearity...

100% full proof information....

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
harshala said:

While my consultant confirmed that one of her other client, 5th Nov applicant same NOC 1123 got file number.. :( Strange rt??

When his card was charged and when did he recieve PER? Do you have that info ?

Rounak

Jan 24, 2015
harshala said:

Could you please let us know the timeline of this applicant...

Thanks

Feb 13, 2015
i have a feeling that - it is not purely on first come first serve basis - Because - under NOC 1111 there is someone whose file got rejected for cap fill reason - file applied on Nov 19. And another who mailed saying got the PER - file applied on Nov 26th. Im assuming - ONLY assumption that the points also matter and the higher the points the better chance of the file being picked before others applied in the same month...

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
i have a feeling that - it is not purely on first come first serve basis - Because - under NOC 1111 there is someone whose file got rejected for cap fill reason - file applied on Nov 19. And another who mailed saying got the PER - file applied on Nov 26th. Im assuming - ONLY assumption that the points also matter and the higher the points the better chance of the file being picked before others applied in the same month...
for FSW14 the issue of high score does not come in, once you have 67points you are fine. It is on first submission basis.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
I agree with you...... :(

Feb 13, 2015
no..i checked with my agent - the points have no relevance at this stage. Reason for this thing - according to him - is..

There are multiple people checking files for each category - the files are taken by multiple people at the same time but their processing time differs. Completely depends on your luck that the agent who picked your file, processes it in time. I heard that my file got picked way back n Jan 1st week..but no credit card charged yet! so worried.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
no..i checked with my agent - the points have no relevance at this stage. Reason for this thing - according to him - is..

There are multiple people checking files for each category - the files are taken by multiple people at the same time but their processing time differs. Completely depends on your luck that the agent who picked your file, processes it in time. I heard that my file got picked way back n Jan 1st week..but no credit card charged yet! so worried.
Hi, Indira.

How did you know that your file is returned ?

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
As per my consultant, this applicant got file number some where in 1st week of Feb.

I dont hv exact dates.

Liliiiiii said:
When his card was charged and when did he recieve PER? Do you have that info ?

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
harshala said:
As per my consultant, this applicant got file number some where in 1st week of Feb.

I dont hv exact dates.
Ok, thanks :)

Feb 13, 2015
My file has not been returned. Filed in Nov 10 and till date no news..my agent said he heard some informal rumour that the application was picked for review - no concrete evidence.. and till date no charge on cc

Just go this pdf to know where marketing professionals are needed and NOC 1123 isnt even featured in there!

Top-50-Hot-Job-Markets-Canada.pdf

im still waiting for the 1123 watsapp group - pls PM me if anyone knows

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
My file has not been returned. Filed in Nov 10 and till date no news..my agent said he heard some informal rumour that the application was picked for review - no concrete evidence.. and till date no charge on cc

Just go this pdf to know where marketing professionals are needed and NOC 1123 isnt even featured in there!

Top-50-Hot-Job-Markets-Canada.pdf

im still waiting for the 1123 watsapp group - pls PM me if anyone knows
There are no ïnformal "rumors" as far as CIC is concerned. They are a professional organization and thus far, there is no evidence that they "leak" information to anyone - leave alone agents. YOu have not provided your application date or any other information that could help the people hear help you - so my guess is you do not want help, you are just venting your frustration. That point on frustration is simply proven by your rant on 1123 not being available in some pdf file. If you rely on the internet to give you a job, you will be extremely disappointed. Please do read up more on how to land a job in Canada.

Regards,
Rick.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
10 minutes ago recieved an email from CIC ...... NOC 1123, Application recieved date 29 October

ОтCIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Кому:'L A'

RE: FSW-2014 application status request
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on February 13, 2015 as the cap of NOC 1123 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
KC

Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Express Entry starts in January 2015. If applicable please visit the following website for important information regarding the new program:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

L’Entrée express commence en janvier 2015. En savoir plus, veuillez consulter le site web suivant afin d’obtenir des renseignements importants concernant le nouveau programme.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/immigrer/express/entree-express.asp

Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your e-mail program and check the junk mail folder in case important e-mails get filtered.

Les messages de CIC vous seront envoyés à partir d’adresses de courriel se terminant par « @cic.gc.ca » ou « @international.gc.ca ». Veuillez ajouter ces adresses à la liste des « expéditeurs approuvés » de votre logiciel de courriel et vérifier votre dossier de courrier indésirable (« pourriels ») au cas où des courriels importants seraient filtrés automatiquement.

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Désistement : En fournissant votre adresse électronique, vous établissez une communication par voie électronique avec CIC et, par conséquent, CIC est autorisé à utiliser l'adresse électronique fournie à cette fin, y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels au sujet de votre dossier/cas