+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

josal83

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
21 Aug 2015
Nomination.....
19 Jan 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
31 Aug 2015 file transfer 19 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015 (presuming)
Med's Request
21 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2015, meds sent 10th Sep
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 Sep 2015, recvd by ADVO 30 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
14 Sep 2015, sent back by ADVO 11 Oct
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
itsns said:
Guys I wwanted to inform you my application was refused stating the cap has been reached and my money will be refunded.sorry I am not sure whether this applies to all appliactions before nov 21st but it applies to all after it
Sorry to hear that, but hope you have other options considering you're in Canada..? as long as you find other ways and keep trying. Good luck to you nonetheless.

ramysaid

Nov 9, 2014
itsns said:
Guys I wwanted to inform you my application was refused stating the cap has been reached and my money will be refunded.sorry I am not sure whether this applies to all appliactions before nov 21st but it applies to all after it
:'(but how ??! how??!!..............they charged your credit card ???.............how did they tell you ???

Iurik_ua

Nov 8, 2014
Ukraine
itsns said:
But how they charged money if they saw the cap situation. .I don't think its true..
because if u didn't reached 1000 then they have no reason to charge money from you...
smth strange..

Iurik_ua

Nov 8, 2014
Ukraine
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-fsw-application-submission-t255341.0.html;msg4037437#msg4037437

fathero

Oct 23, 2014
I am kinda skeptic about the story about someone calling CIC and the agent saying that NOC 1123 is already capped. I just called CIC last week and they told me they don't have information about the cap status of the NOCs. it simply means that they are not authorize to disclose this information.

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Dears
Let us face the reality here ... The only application which was charged after 21 oct was rejected due to cap reached ... Regardless of the CIC story.
Applications after 21 nov are out of the game .. Those before that still have a chance .
Denial will not help anyone ... Start implimenting your plan B .

saurav.parashar

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
Tiko 2014 said:
Dears
Let us face the reality here ... The only application which was charged after 21 oct was rejected due to cap reached ... Regardless of the CIC story.
Applications after 21 nov are out of the game .. Those before that still have a chance .
Denial will not help anyone ... Start implimenting your plan B .
i don't think its due to CAP, if CIC charged his application and then got rejected, that means there is something wrong with the application, if cap was filled then as per my knowledge they will not charge cc and return the application unopened.

Seniors pls guide...

saurav.parashar

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
itsns said:
Can you pls share with us the email you receive or the letter which stated that your application is being rejected after cc charged because CAP is filled.

Please help us here as this will be the ultimate confirmation.

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Anyone after 2O october, who has mailed CIC regarding status before 1-2 months and got reply?

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
ravalravig said:
Hi all,

Anyone after 2O october, who has mailed CIC regarding status before 1-2 months and got reply?
I wrote them an email on December 16, no reply yet :(
My application recieved date is October 29. NOC 1123
I will post the answer as soon as I have any answer.

Tat2015

Feb 17, 2015
hello, everyone applied in the "frozen" NOC 1123.

My application was received in the beginning of December, and as you can guess there were no feedback on the status as well.
I have just called to CIC office and was told by the lady that there is no information on my FSW 2014 application (though she could see EE data). She added that my package had probably not been processed yet (opened, checked) as there were no notes in profile like e.g. the package was sent back.
No specific information on NOC cap...

waiting is killing... I really hope for some positive news on NOC 1123 SOON ;)

Rounak

Jan 24, 2015
saurav.parashar said:
Can you pls share with us the email you receive or the letter which stated that your application is being rejected after cc charged because CAP is filled.

Please help us here as this will be the ultimate confirmation.

I think an email will really help all of us...I request you to do the same...

ramysaid

Nov 9, 2014
Rounak said:
I think an email will really help all of us...I request you to do the same...
i agree with you as i already have sent e-mail...............please all noc 1123 send e-mail immediately as call center of immigration will not help u a lot

ramysaid

Nov 9, 2014
Liliiiiii said:
I wrote them an email on December 16, no reply yet :(
My application recieved date is October 29. NOC 1123
I will post the answer as soon as I have any answer.
brother please be active in this topic as you are the nearest person to get reply on your e-mail from cic