+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
Iurik_ua said:
Thanks for information!
I really hurry for sending my application.

Besides, other question is disturbing me - deadline of FSWP 2014 - 31/12/2014 or 25.000 applications?
What do you think about it?

Will the FSWP 2014 last till the reach of 25000 or it will ends in 2014?
Hi,

What I guess... Overall Cap of 25000... seems to never reach till end of FSW'14.

As such 25000 is a significant/big number, to reach this number there should be either like:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(a) 25 NOC'S which achieve full cap i.e. 25 X 1000, or
(b) 15 NOC'S which achieve full cap and say 20 NOC's with 50% of cap = 15 X 1000 + 20 X 500 = 25000, or
(c) 10 NOC'S which achieve full cap , say 20 NOC's with 50% of cap and 20 NOC's with 25% of cap = 10 X 1000 + 20 X 500 + 20 X 250 = 25000,
etc... or a combination of such numbers. The moment we visualize, it seems impossible to achieve such numbers...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moreover, the facts are infront of us that a very few NOC'S are @Hot/Fast filling, where as more than 30 out of 50 NOC's are @slow moving/very slow filling/cold NOC's...

Whereas, if we notice carefully, the completeness check is only left pending for Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec... yet the current figures less than 9000...

Thus, as the last date of FSW'14 is approaching... it seems that 'Overall Cap' of 25000... seems to never reach till end of FSW'14.

Any comment on this logic/understanding please?

weincan

Nov 6, 2014
Kyiv
Category........
Visa Office......
Visa office in Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
in application
aj.canada.fsw said:
Hi,

What I guess... Overall Cap of 25000... seems to never reach till end of FSW'14.

As such 25000 is a significant/big number, to reach this number there should be either like:
(b) 15 NOC'S which achieve full cap and say 20 NOC's with 50% of cap = 15 X 1000 + 20 X 500 = 25000, or
(c) 10 NOC'S which achieve full cap , say 20 NOC's with 50% of cap and 20 NOC's with 25% of cap = 10 X 1000 + 20 X 500 + 20 X 250 = 25000,
etc... or a combination of such numbers. The moment we visualize, it seems impossible to achieve such numbers...

Moreover, the facts are infront of us that a very few NOC'S are @ Hot/Fast filling, where as more than 30 out of 50 NOC's are @ slow moving/very slow filling/cold NOC's...

Whereas, if we notice carefully, the completeness check is only left pending for Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec... yet the current figures less than 9000...

Thus, as the last date of FSW'14 is approaching... it seems that 'Overall Cap' of 25000... seems to never reach till end of FSW'14.

Man, there is no logic in CIO data. Cause they are update it not currectly and never "in time" :) so you can never relay on CIO info)
but i see you did a great analys)

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
aj.canada.fsw said:
Hi,

Moreover, the facts are infront of us that a very few NOC'S are @ Hot/Fast filling, where as more than 30 out of 50 NOC's are @ slow moving/very slow filling/cold NOC's...

Agree with weir can & you. The logic is sound, either they cap out or! It ends whichever is earlier. I'm amazed many people didn't apply as this is the last great chance before the new rules kick in! I would think these people want to be able to move with a job... :'(

Regards,
Rick

weincan

Nov 6, 2014
Kyiv
Category........
Visa Office......
Visa office in Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
in application
Maverick.Canajun said:
Agree with weir can & you. The logic is sound, either they cap out or! It ends whichever is earlier. I'm amazed many people didn't apply as this is the last great chance before the new rules kick in! I would think these people want to be able to move with a job... :'(

Regards,
Rick
Rick, do you think that via Express Entry would be much harder to get PR?

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
weincan said:
Man, there is no logic in CIO data. Cause they are update it not currectly and never "in time" :) so you can never relay on CIO info)
but i see you did a great analys)
Hi, I forgot to mention here that apart from CIC website I also read SS (which gets updated every now and then by fsw aspirants)...
Yes, you are correct that CIC website is not updated with as on date status, but if you observe SS carefully one can predict a lot and get a better picture of this whole exercise...

Hopefully, all applicants of this NOC have fair chances to make it to cap...

Regards,

KellyFaith

Nov 11, 2014
Hi

I'm new to this forum and would really appreciate any help that anyone can provide? My relative is looking to apply under the FSW under NOC 1123. Below is a copy of their job description. Can I ask if this job description accompanied by a covering letter from HR or their manager confirming that these are their duties, the hours they work each week and the length of time they have worked for the organization will be sufficient. This NOC code is quite broad and I'm not sure anyone would be able to cover all of the duties so really want to know if the information below will be good enough. Although it has 'Manager' in the title, the role is more about promoting the fund and gaining donors.

ROLE PURPOSE
To promote the Fund throughout Civil Service Establishments and Associated Organisations within designated areas seeking to gain financial and voluntary support, maintain existing support and generate cases for the Fund's Help and Advisory Services in line with the Fund's account management strategy.

PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES

Recruitment:
Manage and run a programme of donor recruitment campaigns in Civil Service establishments and Associated Organisations
Negotiating and forging relationships with senior personnel to enable access to workplaces.
Design and deliver effective presentations and talks, in order to secure the maximum number of new donors and encourage increased contributions from existing donors. Ensuring achievement of fundraising targets.
Encourage the completion of Gift Aid Declarations from post-tax donors.

Publicity:
Raise awareness and promote the work of the Fund in helping to generate applications for assistance as well as the activities of the Fund's trading company) through workplace visits and involvement in other profile raising opportunities.
Ensure the distribution of publicity materials promoting the Fund. Where appropriate, distributing publicity materials for Fund partner organisations.

Volunteers:
Promote recruitment opportunities for staff to become volunteer representatives of the Fund at their work place.
Provide guidance and supervision to volunteers, encouraging them to raise funds, recruit and support Fund Week activity and other such initiatives in their work place.

Events:
Promote the Fund and increase income by attending and organizing events or national recruitment campaigns involving regional development team members. Planning and costing events for approval by the Regional Development and Fundraising Manager.

Administration:
Managing personal administration including arranging and diarizing programme of visits.
Submitting weekly work, expense reports and time sheets as required.
Managing administration generated from work place visits ensuring forms are completed regularly and are collated with appropriate reports.
Inputting relevant data onto the Fund's Information Management System and obtaining reports as required

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
weincan said:
Rick, do you think that via Express Entry would be much harder to get PR?
Hi Weincan,

Simple Answer is YES. Let me note down the reasons for the same:
1. It's based on a max function of total points. This means at any given time, there will be (most likely) a set of people who have a couple of points more than you. So there is a VERY REAL chance that you are never in the reckoning, and you can be in the list only for 12 months, after which you have to reapply and the process might repeat itself 90% of the time. This is what happened to me for Australia PR. It is the exact same process - I never got to the top of their list ever.
2. Assume you do get to the top of the stack, then your resume will be viewed by potential employers who will decide who has the best likelihood or track record to perform for their organization. So your resume will be a key factor and we all know that GOOD resume writers are just a small subset from hard working employees.
3. Now consider here, the fact that a new PR in the current system takes about 3-6 months to land a job (not "the" job s/he wants) but just about any job to make ends meet. So there is going to be a distinct preference for "Canadian Class" in the new system. People who are already in Canada by virtue of having studied there or worked on the Temporary Workers Program will be preferred. Dont you think?

Given these 3 things, I am sure it is going to tougher for normal joe's like me to get into Canada. I am praying that I get through this time. Please pray hard for me. Another point worth mentioning here is that no matter how tough it gets, I will be re-applying if I dont get through this time! Thats a promise... :p I am NOT giving up.

Regards,
Rick

Shweta05

Nov 14, 2014
aj.canada.fsw said:
Hi, I forgot to mention here that apart from CIC website I also read SS (which gets updated every now and then by fsw aspirants)...
Yes, you are correct that CIC website is not updated with as on date status, but if you observe SS carefully one can predict a lot and get a better picture of this whole exercise...

Hopefully, all applicants of this NOC have fair chances to make it to cap...

Regards,
Hi..
I hv also applied in NOC 1123 and my file reached CIO office on Nov. 05. Could you pls inform what "SS" stands for?

Thanks.

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
Shweta05 said:
Hi..
I hv also applied in NOC 1123 and my file reached CIO office on Nov. 05. Could you pls inform what "SS" stands for?

Thanks.
Hi,

Good to know that your file reached CIO...

"SS" is referred to as the 'Google Spread Sheet FSW'14'... You can find link on google... just type Canada FSW'14 Google Docs / Spreadsheet...

You can also, register and make an entry in this sheet on...

Regards,

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Shweta05 said:
Hi..

Thanks.
Shweta

It means SpreadSheet. All Forum members who have sent their applications fill it and everyone can monitor the progress of the FSW Programme.

See my signature. Visit those links and u will know.

:)

Shweta05

Nov 14, 2014
EnthuChap said:
Shweta

It means SpreadSheet. All Forum members who have sent their applications fill it and everyone can monitor the progress of the FSW Programme.

See my signature. Visit those links and u will know.

:)
Hey, thnx for the info :)

harshil1901

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
noc 1123 file reached 11th july still no moment what to do .... have sent mail 60 days ago still no revert donno whats happening

Shweta05

Nov 14, 2014
aj.canada.fsw said:
Hi,

Good to know that your file reached CIO...

"SS" is referred to as the 'Google Spread Sheet FSW'14'... You can find link on google... just type Canada FSW'14 Google Docs / Spreadsheet...

You can also, register and make an entry in this sheet on...

Regards,
Thnx.. Will surely update ..

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
harshil1901 said:
noc 1123 file reached 11th july still no moment what to do .... have sent mail 60 days ago still no revert donno whats happening
Hi Harshil,

Did you send a DD or Credit Card details? Please check with your bank if the DD has gotten cashed or with your CC company if there was a charge or if there was any attempt to charge that failed. You should have your answer within these 2 steps.

I hope that I am wrong on my opinion below:
CIC seems to be currently processing applications for 13th August onward. If your DD was not encashed or your CC was not used to charge the fee by now, then unfortunately your package must be on its way back :'( because something was found missing / incomplete in your application.

CIC will send a note alongwith the package stating why they have sent it back. In the FSW2014 thread, a member has pasted links to how this "NER" looks like. It will help to take a look at that and go through your copy of the documents you sent to see why it might not have been accepted.

There is a small chance that your application is getting a second level review and you might get charged in the next 1 or 2 days. Please wait for the news over the weekend. If no charge, then I suggest that you send a mail to CIC requesting details. Again there are several notes in the Main FSW2014 thread that deal with this kind of mail content. Please do go through them.

Do not lose heart! Its not over yet. Once you have ascertained that something might be wrong in your application. While you wait for the package, please ready the documents that are missing / incomplete and keep the new package ready to be sent via overnight express DHL. When your original package arrives, just take the IELTS and whatever other documents are needed to complete the new package and resend. 1123 is not full right now - there is a fair chance for you to still make it in.

I hope this helps. Take care Mate!

Regards,
Rick