+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC : 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management

adferrer

Jul 19, 2010
Hi ,

Im new or noob here ;D ,
I am a medical records technician here in Middle East , shall i qualify for NOC - 1122 ?

Heres a summary of my job :

Compile, process, and maintain medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system. Process, maintain, compile, and report patient information for health requirements and standards.

Thanks and hope to read your reply :)..

kingofswing

Jul 13, 2010
tryinghard said:
Is there anyone from the US filing in this category. I still have to get a PCC which will take 3 months and I am sure by then the 1000 limit will reach TWICE ???
Hey bro ,

i am also in the same situation , everything ready Except PCC from USA. I am in India now days , btw !!

so , what exactly is the new rule as of 26 june , 2010. Do we have to send all the Dox at once? Cant we simply apply with Fees being paid, IELTS Original , Visa FOrms and Passport copy ? in first phase , and when AOR comes cant we send rest Dox to concerened office ?? PLS Hepl frnds ~~~~~~~~~~~

I am getting full 16 in Ielts , 4 + yr wrk ex , so my points reach more than 70 .. but acording to new rules , have to send all the Dox including PCC both frm USA and India .......

Guys, can we simply apply without sending PCC and ask for a request that whenever we get it from the USA we will send it along.
What do you say ?????

kingofswing

Jul 13, 2010
mozm said:
@ Visaexpert

Dear where you gather this information about POF need at initial application sent to CIO?

Near to me CIO has 2 major changes 1st of NOC list and 2nd is IELTS result must be submit with application to CIO, if i am not wrong.

Moreover, at checklist IMM5612E i never found POF option for submission. May you verify and confirm,
At daily basis we all find out new queries in our mind, From 24 Hours to 20 Hours we thinking about Canadian Immigration remaining 4 hours we take bed rest, sometime in this tenure we have taking dream about it. Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My Dearest Friend please read this story http : //www .cic .gc .ca/english/department/media/releases/2010/2010-06-26.asp after read your post i read it again with very carefully, Whether i take long breath and feel relax. Please you also read this, Don't mind we all here to help for each other, and we do hope for synethic decisions and hypotheses statements.

Cheers,

Mozm
Yes Mozm,

you are absolutely right I guess !!!!!!!>........ Need Visaexpert and Qorax 's valuable advice now ......... th site mentioned by you clearly says 2 changes ......... GUYS PLS Help us remove this confusion .......... thats d only reason I am not applying, odrwise I am done with my IELTS . but only PCC frm USa is something that I dont have at the moment ... Frnds how can I go ahead to process.. PLS HELP :) ....

tryinghard

Dec 18, 2009
I spoke with a Lawyer and he mentioned that I can submit the app without PCC if I have a proof that I have send signatures to FBI? Is that true?

i_am_me

Aug 12, 2009
Hi,

It seems to me that this NOC is quite broad.

I'm working as a Global Consumer Insights Analyst and was wondering if my job would fall into this category - NOC : 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management ?

I would say that part of my scope of work would fall into:

* Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs

Any experts' advice on this please would be very much appreciated as I plan to submit my application late this year / early next year.

Thanks!

wonder

Jul 20, 2010
Hello everybody,
Before 26 of June I planned to apply under NOC 0111. I have an experience as a financial manager more than 3.5 years in a management company (we manage more than 60 companies). My main duties are:
• financial planning,
• consulting of senior managers about financial operating inefficiencies,
• propose improvements in financial and economic operations;
• optimization of staff in organizations;
• budgeting process etc.
After 26 of June there are no financial occupations in the list of 29 occupations.
I am planning to describe my duties for immigration process in other words without any mention of financial topic.
How do you think is this possible to apply with my experience under NOC 1122?
How they can check my duties? For example I can agree with 2 or 3 of our companies/clients to confirm my duties.

vabiscool

Jul 21, 2010
Hello.

I am working as a HR consultant with a leading HR Management consultancy. I have also worked in Dublin, Ireland with a Market Research company for 1.6 years(part-time). Will I be considered under the NOC? Also wanted to know if my Dublin experience can be considered.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
vabiscool said:
Hello.

I am working as a HR consultant with a leading HR Management consultancy. I have also worked in Dublin, Ireland with a Market Research company for 1.6 years(part-time). Will I be considered under the NOC? Also wanted to know if my Dublin experience can be considered.
i think you will based on what you say above but i am no expert. Remember whether you will be okayed for 1122 will depend on your job duties.

Apr 28, 2009
The occupation title in the list of 1122:

point of sale system manager

does it include sales managers and sales assistant managers in the service industry...

plz reply asap

hunker

Dec 7, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
Nomination.....
noooooooooo
AOR Received.
22-03-2010
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
File Transfer...
05-03-2010
Med's Request
18-05-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2010
LANDED..........
23 Jan 2011
shasophna said:
Hi

As per the new rules do we have to submit IELTS along with the application

Shasophna
Infact,Original IELTS TRF is required at the initial stage.

shasophna

Jul 29, 2010
Hi visa expert

I am from a building material industry , looking into all branch operations including the branding, product promotions etc...including strategies planning and implementation. Can i opt 1122 and apply

shasophna