+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC : 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management

merlz

May 25, 2019
@qorax
Hey, I need your help please for NOC code confirmation. I am also confused between NOC 1122, 4162 and 1112. Can you please suggest if possible ?

Senior Compliance Risk Analyst - Compliance and Control
· Supporting the yearly execution of the enterprise wide compliance risk assessment (EWCRA) as per defined timelines, assessed final output of previous year and incorporate deliverables into the current year plan and track progress of remedial actions including updating of compliance manuals related to CRA using best practices to provide visibility and transparency of status and issues in the CRA process thus ensuring smooth flow of the process
· Leading the platform testing process and execution testing of test scripts for various technical requirements which includes UAT testing (end to end) and preparing tactical user stories for various changes to be done in the CRA Tool.
· Actively engaged in Quality Assurance (QA) process, reporting and all the adhoc requests facilitated by the stakeholders.
· Generating and preparing of CRA Business results for all senior stakeholders
· Analyzing control gaps to identify the function related Gaps affecting the business, rules analysis for various policies related to various regulations.
· Preparing Training decks for various respondents and QA reviewers to get a better understanding of the process and CRA tool.
· Calculating and aggregating the conduct risk key risk frameworks for various policy risk to themes mapping.
· Assisting in the RCSA and CMRA calculation for Protiviti Risk Assessment business unit alignment

My Academic profile as per WES:
a) Bachelor degree of 4 years
b) Post Graduate Diploma of 1 year

Linaluxa

Dec 29, 2019
@qorax
Hey, I need your help please for NOC code confirmation. I am also confused between NOC 1122, 4162 and 1112. Can you please suggest if possible ?

Senior Compliance Risk Analyst - Compliance and Control
· Supporting the yearly execution of the enterprise wide compliance risk assessment (EWCRA) as per defined timelines, assessed final output of previous year and incorporate deliverables into the current year plan and track progress of remedial actions including updating of compliance manuals related to CRA using best practices to provide visibility and transparency of status and issues in the CRA process thus ensuring smooth flow of the process
· Leading the platform testing process and execution testing of test scripts for various technical requirements which includes UAT testing (end to end) and preparing tactical user stories for various changes to be done in the CRA Tool.
· Actively engaged in Quality Assurance (QA) process, reporting and all the adhoc requests facilitated by the stakeholders.
· Generating and preparing of CRA Business results for all senior stakeholders
· Analyzing control gaps to identify the function related Gaps affecting the business, rules analysis for various policies related to various regulations.
· Preparing Training decks for various respondents and QA reviewers to get a better understanding of the process and CRA tool.
· Calculating and aggregating the conduct risk key risk frameworks for various policy risk to themes mapping.
· Assisting in the RCSA and CMRA calculation for Protiviti Risk Assessment business unit alignment

My Academic profile as per WES:
a) Bachelor degree of 4 years
b) Post Graduate Diploma of 1 year
Hi merlz,

Hope you found the answer.
I'm stuck with similar situation.
I have 2 year MBA.
I got my roles as following:

Assisted in developing a predictive in-house macros enabled excel model to automate underwriting of
Income proof car loan customers in order to improve speed and efficiency of the existing credit
underwriting process  Facilitated in building and validating an indicative model to standardize the income assessment of self-
employed customers and automate the existing underwriting process of no-income proof car loan
customers to improve efficiency  Conducted primary market research with help of Interns in different districts of India for understanding
the cash flow pattern of self-employed customers in businesses such as hardware stores, supermarkets
and provided recommendation on various income drivers in respective businesses

Do you think it follows 1122, I believe so

Jul 4, 2020
Hello guys,
I work in TPIA Firm(Third party Inspection Agency) in the technical division providing engineering inspection services. I am Senior Executive-Operations wherein my job responsibilities are :
1) Maintaining QMS in the department such as implementation, amending for improvement, documentation and record maintenance.
2) Reports review of junior inspectors and assessing them for following of SOP as per standards
3) Implementation of ISO 17020 within the department
4) Improving overall operations within the department
5) Searching and developing new business segments followed by marketing
I have done BE in Production engineering as my academic standpoint. Also my previous experience in other company(an engineering products trading company) was in operations profile handling purchase, sales, local supply chain, training of new joinee's, marketing and day to day problem cases.
I have never been involved with Business management consulting firm but managed business within the company. Also, I don't any BMS degree or related qualifications previously but currently enrolled in PGDM course and after completion will file for PR. Also, I was never in upper management position but in middle management.
Experts/Experienced, please suggest appropriate NOC to go for, in a big confusion!