+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC : 1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management

rustylock

Jul 29, 2010
Can anyone here tell me how can we show an IT professional in any one of the titles in the list of titles of professional occupations in business services. Now that they have taken this category out there must be a way to show this somewhere for these IT guys are a necessity in everyday life.

rustylock

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
rustylock said:
Can anyone here tell me how can we show an IT professional in any one of the titles in the list of titles of professional occupations in business services. Now that they have taken this category out there must be a way to show this somewhere for these IT guys are a necessity in everyday life.

rustylock
I think they are not saying that IT guys are not necessary for everyday life but rather that there is enough IT people in Canada to take up the jobs there. The only way to qualify is if you have done the duties on one of the jobs in the list. That is for FSW1.

mannan001

Jun 30, 2010
HI

I am applying under NOC:1122, i have collected all the documents to be submitted. i need a quick answer to the query is there a requirement to submit a Transcript form the University.

Due to my Job i am not getting time to followup for that, should i wait for the Transcript, is it so much important to submit it in the first stage. Or wherther it is required at the first place. plz let me know i am stuck up in taking a decision, as all the other documents are ready with me to be applied.

Waiting for your promp response.

Rohit Mannan :'(

honeyjee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Hello seniors and whoever have applied under noc 1122 please help me as this is very important.

I worked as a POS SYSTEM MANAGER(POINT OF SALE SYSTEM MANAGER) and the following duties i was performing.After you read them please tell me if they fit in NOC 1122 or not.

 guide the staff of their managerial job requirements.
 suggest the new trends of managerial functions that can boost company's profit
 bring leadership qualities in the company's employees and motivate them to work as a team rather than individuals.
 assess aspects that can affect a company's productivity and to guide the possible alterations in the policies to cure inevitable losses.
 analyse the policies of the company.
 analyse the interaction level of the employees and how mutual problems of the employees are solved.
 supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy.
 evaluate current business processes and systems.
 plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency.
 Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
 Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
 organising special promotions, displays and events.

 dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development.
 evaluate problems, such as decreases in revenue, and develop strategies to solve the problems
PLEASE HELP ME!
REGARDS!

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Important Info
===============

The visa office checklists have been updated today. Check the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

They have specifically written that PCC doesnt need to be sent in the initial application to CIO

Thanks
avi_15

mannan001

Jun 30, 2010
pun123 said:
it depends on your VO list, as per india it is required
Do i need to submit the transcript at the first stage or i can send the applicaiton and submit the transcript at the later stage.

honeyjee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
I think u need to submit transcripts at 1st stage and thats wht it says on the check list.

Please verify with others if i am not wrong!

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
As per the VO checklist, we need to send the transcripts in university sealed envelope along with the initial application.

Thanks

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This occupation ( NOC 1122) is regulated in Alberta, so how can I immigrate there. There is my family, on which my 5 points for immigration are based..

Can I choose another province?
Can I get myself certified for this occupation when I get there?

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible to immigrate to another province than stated in application form?

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
mannan001 said:
HI

I am applying under NOC:1122, i have collected all the documents to be submitted. i need a quick answer to the query is there a requirement to submit a Transcript form the University.

Due to my Job i am not getting time to followup for that, should i wait for the Transcript, is it so much important to submit it in the first stage. Or wherther it is required at the first place. plz let me know i am stuck up in taking a decision, as all the other documents are ready with me to be applied.

Waiting for your promp response.

Rohit Mannan :'(
Need to be. I also have just request transcription from University where I get MBA.

pranvayu

Sep 6, 2010
Dear Members,

Please can you advise if I quality under 1122?
I am presently working as a Consultant (self employed) providing management services to a UK based BPO. My role involves managing operations a key Recruitment campaign as well as helping the parent company entertain prospective clients, prepare migration details and outline process flow. I also get involved in recruitment and training of new staff for new clients and manage the new project initially to ensure everything goes according to plan.

I am able to show my association with the company as providing managment consultancy to BPO and outsourced projects.

Would my management consultancy to a UK based BPO qualify under 1122?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
it should if u do the duties as specified by 1122.