All Docs except PCC sent along with Initial Application
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Hello.

Can any body help me with an approved format of a reference letter stating the roles & responsibilities of a Restaurant manager.
My email id is gautam0597@gmail.com

Thanks.

bond22

Dec 4, 2010
Gautam, even I am applying under this category..I am myself looking for some anwsers..I dnt have any docs from my employer apart frm Offer letter..which all docs are reqd..n is there any alternative which can help..Kindly advise.

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
hello guys,
I would like to know some information regarding my husband work experience. he has a work experience of around 3 yrs as a restaurant manager in Nepal. But his study is in computer Science and has done masters. will this effect this eligibility or not.
he is about to give his ielts also and is good in english. so his overall score will be more then 70 if he claims points for master in computer.
Please let me know.
eagerly waiting for your reply.
or does he need same work experience as his education to apply.
L.

anupamabk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I found this in the forum
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/does-my-work-experience-have-to-be-related-to-my-education-in-order-to-qualify

This question already answered in FAQ section whic state.

14. Does my work experience have to be related to my education in order to be recognized?
Your work experience does not have to be related to your education, as long as you are performing or have performed the duties of the occupation for which you are claiming points.

Is this correct??